OMFG My cousin is gonna fuck me up

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#1 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:02 PM

I got this noob to sell me a draik egg for 150k np and i sent it to my cousin without him knowing and he claimed it. the next day all my accounts and his 9 year account which has over 60mill and a bunch of magical chia pops was also iced i am fucked now when he comes home and finds out. Can i get his account back by logging into it with a proxy and sending a ticket saying that he had no involvment in the scam that i did? He really didn't know anything about it i just told him that im sending him one.

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:05 PM

Nope.

But I rather hope he breaks your fingers, so you can't type anymore.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:10 PM

You won't get either of them back. Thanks for the laugh though.

#4 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:10 PM

Nope.

This...Your idiocy knows no bounds.

#5 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:16 PM

Congrats! You're now a scammer!
:ban:

#6 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:18 PM

Nope.

dude hes gonna do so much more than break my fingers. he will break into my house and stab me or something. back when i was 9 i borrowed his gamecube controller and forgot to give it back. that night he found where the spare keys were and came into my house, took the controller, and and beat me up with it i had to go to the hospital for a broken wrist and a injured spleene. Just a few months ago i thought it would be funny to take his bike and ride around the neighborhood with it but he got mad and fucked me up with a baseball bat right outside his house. i had a concussion and i had to get a CAT scan and i stayed in the hospital for three nights and i had to be in a wheelchair for 4 weeks. That shit isn't even funny hes 17 and he could care less about going to juvenile since hes been there countless times for fighting and assault and even breaking into my other cousin's house and stole all his jewelry just because my other cousin forgot to give him back his xbox 360 controller. this guy is crazy and he does NOT play around. ill probably shit myself when i see him outside my house

#7 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:21 PM

dude hes gonna do so much more than break my fingers. he will break into my house and stab me or something. back when i was 9 i borrowed his gamecube controller and forgot to give it back. that night he found where the spare keys were and came into my house, took the controller, and and beat me up with it i had to go to the hospital for a broken wrist and a injured spleene. Just a few months ago i thought it would be funny to take his bike and ride around the neighborhood with it but he got mad and fucked me up with a baseball bat right outside his house. i had a concussion and i had to get a CAT scan and i stayed in the hospital for three nights and i had to be in a wheelchair for 4 weeks. That shit isn't even funny hes 17 and he could care less about going to juvenile since hes been there countless times for fighting and assault and even breaking into my other cousin's house and stole all his jewelry just because my other cousin forgot to give him back his xbox 360 controller. this guy is crazy and he does NOT play around. ill probably shit myself when i see him outside my house

And yet, the boy plays neopets.

I'm going to call bullshit.

#8 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

i wish i had a gun with me for safety

#9 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

We can only hope, I'll be praying for it (and I don't even believe in a god).

#10 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:22 PM

You might be able to get his account back. BUT its hard to do, and if you do, then tnt will have wiped all his items and NPs so it will be a shell - maybe have pets.

So either way, you kinda need to start thinking more about what your doing alex, your frozen for something like every week.

#11 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:22 PM

And yet, the boy plays neopets.

I'm going to call bullshit.

want me to prove it? I can link you to his facebook profile and check out his pictures this guy is 17 and hes 6 foot 1 and weights like 170. The account was his then he gave it to his sister and the last time he was on was 17 days ago when i told him to help me transfer a VWN pet i bought here on codex a while ago

#12 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:25 PM

want me to prove it? I can link you to his facebook profile and check out his pictures this guy is 17 and hes 6 foot 1 and weights like 170. The account was his then he gave it to his sister and the last time he was on was 17 days ago when i told him to help me transfer a VWN pet i bought here on codex a while ago

How would that prove anything? I can find a random dude on facebook and claim anything. Just keep your kiddie trouble to yourself and maybe, just maybe, try not to be so idiotic in your thinking.

#13 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

That's really not that big... I was that size at 15.

#14 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

I laughed. Hard.

#15 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:26 PM

How would that prove anything? I can find a random dude on facebook and claim anything. Just keep your kiddie trouble to yourself and maybe, just maybe, try not to be so idiotic in your thinking.

Well he does live in the same neighborhood as I do and also lives in Pennsylvania. Im even his friend on facebook I posted my name and how to find me on facebook like 3 months ago

#16 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:26 PM

Who cares :p no one. If your dumb enough to use your cousins account then it is your problem :p Solve it yourself instead of whining to us :sarcasm:

I got frozen for this, i got frozen for that, no one fucking cares GROW UP!

Edited by Philj16, 09 September 2010 - 01:26 PM.

#17 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:28 PM

If im not on codex then you can probably guess what happened to me

#18 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:29 PM

You got sick of being ripped on for your retarded decisions? O_o

#19 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:29 PM

We all look forward to it.

#20 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:30 PM

Wait are you a boy or a girl? (alex is pro or Alexis pro?)

#21 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:31 PM

Wait are you a boy or a girl? (alex is pro or Alexis pro?)

It's Alexis. No matter what she says, it's Alexis.

#22 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:32 PM

It's Alexis. No matter what she says, it's Alexis.

its alex is pro 123

#23 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:34 PM

We'll he is 17 so if he does kill you he will be tried as an adult..So that's a blessing for ya.

#24 Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:42 PM

You need to start turning tricks to earn money to buy a decent account for your cousin so he doesn't kill you LOL

#25 Foe

Foe
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:43 PM

Your fault for sending the draik egg to him instead of me yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users