Codex's hottest man!

• Please log in to reply
420 replies to this topic

#326 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:26 PM

I think someone is jealous of someone elses hairrrrr.
:whistling:

If I had his hair. I wouldn't have a job. People dont like people who look like stoner's protecting their money. :|

#327 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

People dont like people who look like stoner's protecting their money. :|

A stoner wouldn't be so bad. If they looked like:

Posted Image

I might have some reservations.

#328 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:42 PM

If I had his hair. I wouldn't have a job. People dont like people who look like stoner's protecting their money. :|

He doesnt even look like a stoner, he looks like someone I would purposely take my money too, even if it was just to admire his hair, duhhh.
And if someone like that had a problem getting a job, I can guarantee you that it wasnt because of their hair. :|

#329 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:44 PM

He doesnt even look like a stoner, he looks like someone I would purposely take my money too, even if it was just to admire his hair, duhhh.
And if someone like that had a problem getting a job, I can guarantee you that it wasnt because of their hair. :|

All these hair compliments, I'm going to faint.

#330 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:04 PM

Maybe for you, who doesn't have multi-million dollar data that has to be protected. You might trust him, but the fat cats that own the company would take one look at him and be, "No".

They pay lots of money to keep a lot more money safe. They dont do tattoos, jewelry, any arrests period. They dont do people who are in debt, or gamble, or anything that puts them at risk for needing money.

A stoner wouldn't be so bad. If they looked like:

Posted Image

I might have some reservations.

Anyone that looks remotely like a stoner, doesn't get to protect several million dollars worth of data. Period.

#331 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:08 PM

Maybe for you, who doesn't have multi-million dollar data that has to be protected. You might trust him, but the fat cats that own the company would take one look at him and be, "No".

They pay lots of money to keep a lot more money safe. They dont do tattoos, jewelry, any arrests period. They dont do people who are in debt, or gamble, or anything that puts them at risk for needing money.

Anyone that looks remotely like a stoner, doesn't get to protect several million dollars worth of data. Period.

I don't have tattoos, jewelery, any arrests, i'm not in debt, and i don't gamble.

Guess i can do your job!

#332 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

And yet somehow they still hire a fucktard like you...

I guess no system is perfect.

#333 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

I don't have tattoos, jewelery, any arrests, i'm not in debt, and i don't gamble.

Guess i can do your job!

Clearly you missed the part about being a stoner.

And thats physical requirements. Unless you know how to secure a domain, or even what a domain is, you wouldn't be able to do this job.

#334 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

Clearly you missed the part about being a stoner.

And thats physical requirements. Unless you know how to secure a domain, or even what a domain is, you wouldn't be able to do this job.

Securing a domain, ha.

#335 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

And yet somehow they still hire a fucktard like you...

I guess no system is perfect.

They hire me because I know what I am doing. Regardless of what you're personal opinion is of me, I do happen to have more then 20 industry grade certifications, and have 7 years worth of experience in this field. So you may think that I am stupid, but you know nothing whatsoever about me.

Securing a domain, ha.

I fail to see the joke. :|

#336 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

They higher me because I know what I am doing. Regardless of what you're personal opinion is of me, I do happen to have more then 20 industry grade certifications, and have 7 years worth of experience in this field. So you may think that I am stupid, but you know nothing whatsoever about me.

I fail to see the joke. :|

You're a laugh and a half, man.

"They higher me because i know what i am doing."

That would have sounded great if you spelled hire right.

#337 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:47 PM

You're a laugh and a half, man.

"They higher me because i know what i am doing."

That would have sounded great if you spelled hire right.

Dont misquote me.

#338 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

Did we really just spark a debate over Oblivion's hair?

#339 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:53 PM

Dont misquote me.

He has the banhammer...Posted Image I'm already scared lol

#340 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:56 PM

Both of you are queers.
Its like watching the special olympic debate team.

#341 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:10 PM

Dont misquote me.

Oh you, stealth-editing your post and then claiming misquote.

You're not a bad troll, but i see through your guise.

#342 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:32 PM

I call hax cuz not every guy is on there :p

#343 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:36 PM

Posted Image

Busted out the Rasta Sherpa Hat.

2nd Place or Bust.

#344 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:29 PM

He has the banhammer...Posted Image I'm already scared lol

No he doesn't.
iArgue has no position of power here at all.

#345 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:33 AM

Posted Image

Busted out the Rasta Sherpa Hat.

2nd Place or Bust.

Could we get a picture where your facial features AREN'T all bleached out by Oprah-cam? Everyone looks good when you can't see their face.

#346 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:51 AM

Could we get a picture where your facial features AREN'T all bleached out by Oprah-cam? Everyone looks good when you can't see their face.

That's true.
No offense to other people here, but mainly this applies to girls on this forum. How come there's no actual like... you know, pictures. Pictures without the myspace angles, blurriness and high exposure and contrast? And if it's like a body shot it's some girl bending down so the boys can oggle at their cleavage. Sure it's nice and all but how can we judge anyone if there's no actual clear picture of body (no bending down or doing some obscene pose) and the face?

#347 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

That's true.
And if it's like a body shot it's some girl bending down so the boys can oggle at their cleavage. Sure it's nice and all but how can we judge anyone if there's no actual clear picture of body and the face?

If there's cleavage, who needs a face?

:p

#348 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:38 PM

It's just the low quality of my webcam, i don't own an actual camera, also lamp > my face, if i had a good quality picture i'd be just as happy.

No color text is SERIOUS.

#349 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2010 - 03:03 PM

That's true.
No offense to other people here, but mainly this applies to girls on this forum. How come there's no actual like... you know, pictures. Pictures without the myspace angles, blurriness and high exposure and contrast? And if it's like a body shot it's some girl bending down so the boys can oggle at their cleavage. Sure it's nice and all but how can we judge anyone if there's no actual clear picture of body (no bending down or doing some obscene pose) and the face?

To be fair my picture has none of these techniques but still isn't a realistic representation of what I look like

#350 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:44 PM

If there's cleavage, who needs a face?

:p

sure but if you need to bend down in ridiculous angles to see a cleavage it makes me wonder if there is any to begin with Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users