• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#51 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:55 PM

I was hoping this would be over by Halloween. It's annoying me that I have lost over a month of chances to get the WoE and magical plushie avatars.

#52 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:36 PM

Well as long as my pet hits the 85 att/def boost b4 the next battle step I'm fine with it being slow

#53 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:59 PM

I was hoping this would be over by Halloween. It's annoying me that I have lost over a month of chances to get the WoE and magical plushie avatars.

I second that, I had no idea how many avatars would be unaccesible whilst this plot is on. General consensus seems to be is that the battledome steps aren't over yet so I'm guessing there is no end in sight.

#54 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:04 PM

I second that, I had no idea how many avatars would be unaccesible whilst this plot is on. General consensus seems to be is that the battledome steps aren't over yet so I'm guessing there is no end in sight.

I just wish they were consistent on updates.
Like they already put up the news through tomorrow, so there's no plot update until at least Thursday or Friday, if that even.
So annoying.

#55 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

Humm so i have until Thur or Fri to get my pet to 85 att/def boost. I'm burning through my np to train especially when they ask for 2 Eo Codestones. ( Current stat: Lv 40, 80att, 80 def, 78 hp )

#56 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:56 PM

Humm so i have until Thur or Fri to get my pet to 85 att/def boost. I'm burning through my np to train especially when they ask for 2 Eo Codestones. ( Current stat: Lv 40, 80att, 80 def, 78 hp )

2 codestones is nothing (:
I can't train my pet sadly because I zap, and her hp stat is currently 1k+, so obviously I'd have to train level to 370+ and blah blah blah.
Negg training is where it's at anyway :cool:

#57 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:04 PM

2 codestones is nothing (:
I can't train my pet sadly because I zap, and her hp stat is currently 1k+, so obviously I'd have to train level to 370+ and blah blah blah.
Negg training is where it's at anyway :cool:

Neggs and map pieces cost too much for me right now so im sticking to codestones. 1k hp is nice since you wont die that easily

#58 LetItRain

LetItRain
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:24 PM

I'm fine with a little time between plot updates. Gives me more time to get some more training done for the next battledome parts ;) .

Edited by LetItRain, 09 November 2010 - 11:25 PM.

#59 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:13 AM

I just wish they were consistent on updates.
Like they already put up the news through tomorrow, so there's no plot update until at least Thursday or Friday, if that even.
So annoying.

Have they always taken this long with plots? I vaguely remember the darigan/meridell plot way back but it didn't seem to drag on for quite as long as this.

#60 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:49 AM

hope it end soon but most importantly i hope the prizes are worth all time weve put

#61 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:51 AM

hope it end soon but most importantly i hope the prizes are worth all time weve put

They never are.

#62 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:04 AM

Why would anyone want this plot to end????????/????slash???

#63 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:52 AM

Why would anyone want this plot to end????????/????slash???

Because they are impatient braindead assholes who bitch and moan when there's nothing to do on Neopets, and when there IS something going on, they are the same people who then whine about all the 'work' involved and cry about how badly they just want to be rewarded with prizes. Prizes they'll eventually complain about sucking so bad. Then they'll go back to longing for the next plot, and then bitching and the cycle of stupidity will never fucking end.

#64 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:57 AM

Because they are impatient braindead assholes who bitch and moan when there's nothing to do on Neopets, and when there IS something going on, they are the same people who then whine about all the 'work' involved and cry about how badly they just want to be rewarded with prizes. Prizes they'll eventually complain about sucking so bad. Then they'll go back to longing for the next plot, and then bitching and the cycle of stupidity will never fucking end.

Yeah seriously. Look at the Neobeards at the beginning of every battledome step and it's like "BAWW greedy BDers leave some minions left for us to kill" then a day later it's "BDers plz help us clear the waves we r 2 weak :crybaby: You are our only hope Obi-Wan Kenobi :crybaby: "

Edited by Scot, 10 November 2010 - 04:57 AM.

#65 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:39 AM

Idk I want it to be over.
Horrible 'plot'. :/

Wow GTFO.

First we had people bitching about the LDPlot, since figuring your way into the 1000 Tombs, not to mention just the massive clicking required for the puzzles was "too much to handle" for the average neopet's user.

and so with too much puzzles not being a good plot, they've tried adding more battle related challenges (almost to a bare minimum though, sadly)...then we hear people bitch about that as well (including myself), asking for more.

Finally alot of the people who've invested millions in BD pets have earned their spotlight in this plot - meaning that the site team may actually give a rat's ass about the general feedback: if otherwise, we'd just see the same thing over and over again...in other words imagine AotA all over again, but with an ixi, a kougra, and a xweentok. Contrary to what everyone's been thinking, Neopets has done a pretty acceptable job adjusting to the "real" players' demands. While I'm guessing it's just because you haven't invested in a BD pet doesn't mean that you should just automatically think that this plot blows balls. Either play along, or quit altogether if you're not enjoying what the site has to offer.

Edited by Lallard, 10 November 2010 - 05:43 AM.

#66 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:55 AM

Wow GTFO.

First we had people bitching about the LDPlot, since figuring your way into the 1000 Tombs, not to mention just the massive clicking required for the puzzles was "too much to handle" for the average neopet's user.

and so with too much puzzles not being a good plot, they've tried adding more battle related challenges (almost to a bare minimum though, sadly)...then we hear people bitch about that as well (including myself), asking for more.

Finally alot of the people who've invested millions in BD pets have earned their spotlight in this plot - meaning that the site team may actually give a rat's ass about the general feedback: if otherwise, we'd just see the same thing over and over again...in other words imagine AotA all over again, but with an ixi, a kougra, and a xweentok. Contrary to what everyone's been thinking, Neopets has done a pretty acceptable job adjusting to the "real" players' demands. While I'm guessing it's just because you haven't invested in a BD pet doesn't mean that you should just automatically think that this plot blows balls. Either play along, or quit altogether if you're not enjoying what the site has to offer.

Lallard is right. We shouldnt complain about the plot since there actually is something to do besides the normal neopet things

#67 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:52 AM

Lallard is right. We shouldnt complain about the plot since there actually is something to do besides the normal neopet things

I don't care! I'm not happy with every aspect and thus have the freedom to complain

#68 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:02 AM

I don't care! I'm not happy with every aspect and thus have the freedom to complain

GRRR IT'S TOO EASY TNT IS CATERING TO THE CHILDREN

GRRR IT'S TOO HARD TNT IS CATERING TO THE HARDCORE PLAYERS

GRRR THE PLOT WAS OVER TOO QUICKLY THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TO DO

GRR THE PLOT IS DRAGGING ON FOREVER I WANT MY PRIZES

GRR THESE PRIZES SUCK WHY DID I SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THIS STUPID PLOT

etc.

#69 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:06 AM

GRRR IT'S TOO EASY TNT IS CATERING TO THE CHILDREN

GRRR IT'S TOO HARD TNT IS CATERING TO THE HARDCORE PLAYERS

GRRR THE PLOT WAS OVER TOO QUICKLY THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TO DO

GRR THE PLOT IS DRAGGING ON FOREVER I WANT MY PRIZES

GRR THESE PRIZES SUCK WHY DID I SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THIS STUPID PLOT

etc.

GRRRRRR THERE HASN'T BEEN A WAR IN FOREVER

GRRRRRR I HATE WARS! I DON'T BD!

GRRRRRR THESE THINGS ARE TOO EASY! WHY DID I TRAIN MY PET!

GRRRRRR I'M 12 AND WHAT IS THIS

#70 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:54 AM

I've been wondering if ppl dont BD what do they do?

#71 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:01 AM

I like watching my NP pile up. I'm currently working on a 'retired books' gallery. Once that's finished I'm sure I'll start training up a pet though. :whistling:

#72 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:49 AM

I like watching my NP pile up. I'm currently working on a 'retired books' gallery. Once that's finished I'm sure I'll start training up a pet though. :whistling:

Well i guess I'm the same. Working on plushie gallery by abing at store 98

#73 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:57 AM

Dress up their barbies pets?

#74 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:30 PM

Dress up their barbies pets?

More like wasting their dosh.

#75 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:34 PM

More like wasting their dosh.

dosh = cash? What are these news about userlookup winners and crap?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users