If I actually write down some resolutions in a place they're visible by someone other than me then there's an outside chance I may actually stick to them.. maybe. No promises.
- No more alcohol. It mixes badly with my meds and ends up leaving me ill for days. It's just not worth it.
- Lose some weight! I know everyone says this but the only person I'm cheating is myself.
- Read more. Reading makes me happy, so do more! Anyone have any suggestions I can add to a list? What's your favourite book or series?
- Stop procrastinating. I've had my etsy store planned for over a year now, just get on with it!
- Fight the fear. Social anxiety is ruling my life and it needs to stop. There's a meet planned in Feb with the girls from WYOO. I am going. I am. Honestly.
- Learn a new skill. Crochet is cool.. right? and knitting?
- Positive attitude. It's not healthy for the kids to see me being so negative all the time. I need to be a positive role model.