• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#26 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:16 PM

I hate everybody who attracts girls attention

Jealous much?

haha. i know right. i'm so like a loser for this. definitely fell prey to his PR stunt.

Fixed

Bleh, I don't like his music!
But him as a person I don't really care. O_o Congrats to him, I know that lots of people be jeluzz of him because he got fame via Youtube. So..

Same, can't stand the music, but honestly, if that's what it takes to make it big time now, something is wrong with people's musical tastes, but I guess you gotta say kudos to him (or his manager) for taking advantage of it.

I don't hate him. His songs are actually kinda catchy, in a mainstream, generic, edited. His fans are annoying though. And his haters are even worse, permeating every youtube video with 'This is so much better than Justin Bieber'.

And the song...My vote's PR stunt.
His jacket can comfortably feed some of the homeless in the video for days.

The haters get soooo annoying on youtube vids and such. I especially hate it when I'm listening to some classic 90's rock (Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, stuff like that) and his name comes up, makes me cringe.

I personally think he's overhyped. I don't mind his music, if only it were a bit less autotuned. All disney stars are such failures just because of that.

People overuse autotune now. I like Afrika Bambaataa when I'm in the mood, and he uses autotune, but now it's like autotune or you're done.

#27 Gambit

Gambit
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:50 PM

I hated him at first. But after beating The Jonas brother out of the spotlight single handed, I find him kind of amusing. I can't wait until he becomes older so the media can make fun of all the ignorant quotes he'll make. Just a strong prediction.

#28 teh_dustnyator

teh_dustnyator
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

As a canadian, I just want you guys to know that Canada is very very sorry for Justin Beiber and we don't know how it happened.

I hated him at first. But after beating The Jonas brother out of the spotlight single handed, I find him kind of amusing. I can't wait until he becomes older so the media can make fun of all the ignorant quotes he'll make. Just a strong prediction.

Haha, if only they'd all stay out of the spotlight. It's obvious that Joe dating Ashley Greene thing is all for publicity. He needs it.

#29 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

As a canadian, I just want you guys to know that Canada is very very sorry for Justin Beiber and we don't know how it happened.

Haha, if only they'd all stay out of the spotlight. It's obvious that Joe dating Ashley Greene thing is all for publicity. He needs it.

hahaha. yea. apologise for JB. but thanks anyway for avril! =))))

#30 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:24 PM

Just hearing the name makes me laugh.

#31 Vexage

Vexage
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:37 PM

Seems like a cool dude. Don't like his music, do like his swag. He is very self aware.

#32 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:30 PM

I have bieber fever (: <----girls in my area say this...I don't dislike the kid but that musics been done and hes nothing different

#33 Calayst

Calayst
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:13 PM

I'm not a fan of Bieber, but I like humming "baby, baby, baby oh!" :D

#34 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:22 PM

I don't like the kid. He HAS to be gay.

#35 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

I don't like the fact that he get's success without really deserving it at all.
Real artists have to take a long and hard road to even get some popularity, but some like Justin Bieber just take their job done by other musicians.
It's pretty unfair, but it's even worse the fact that some people only like his image or just follow the media.

#36 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:46 PM

Personally I don't hate him, but I always thought it was a girl singing for the longest time!

But he's still famous, so he gets credit for that!

And the song, Pray, has more meanings than any of his other songs!

#37 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:06 PM

I actually praise him for his work ethic. Kid actually deserves what hes doing and hes good looking and can sing.

I am a huge fan of baby and one time

#38 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:05 AM

This mofucka is a 16 year old white Usher. Where's the bad?

#39 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:03 AM

Being a NEOPETS forum, this topic is somewhat to be expected...

My personal opinion? If you aren't a 13 year old girl, he's just another teeny-bop heart throb. It'll be over soon, thank god... because I'm getting SICK of watching something like One Mic by Nas and seeing 13,000 views on youtube... then going to the front page and seeing this Bieber queer with like 130,000,000 views... can't wait till he drops dead TBH.

#40 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:06 AM

Being a NEOPETS forum, this topic is somewhat to be expected...

My personal opinion? If you aren't a 13 year old girl, he's just another teeny-bop heart throb. It'll be over soon, thank god... because I'm getting SICK of watching something like One Mic by Nas and seeing 13,000 views on youtube... then going to the front page and seeing this Bieber queer with like 130,000,000 views... can't wait till he drops dead TBH.

I can respect that, but you do have to consider why hes doing so well. It's not just because of his teenage girl fanbase, the guy actually puts his soul into his work. Not to mention he has indeed passed out on tour from the workload. I mean despite his job, anyone with that much enthusiasm and ethic should be recognized in some fashion. Obviously the scales of fate really tipped for him

#41 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:21 AM

I can respect that, but you do have to consider why hes doing so well. It's not just because of his teenage girl fanbase, the guy actually puts his soul into his work. Not to mention he has indeed passed out on tour from the workload. I mean despite his job, anyone with that much enthusiasm and ethic should be recognized in some fashion. Obviously the scales of fate really tipped for him

I work 60+ hours a week and come home to work 15-20 more freelancing... does that make me God's Gift to humanity? Do I make tens of millions of $$ a year because I have "enthusiasm and ethic" in my line of work? NOBODY deserves what he has, no matter what they do, an I don't care what your argument is.

So now we are only basing someone's appeal by how well they do and how often his face is in the media? Did you ever consider that he is even IN the media because the #1 market to push an insta-craze is to focus-fire a group of mass-obsessively horny young girls?

Trust me, if the media wanted someone else to be Justin Bieber, they would have. He got LUCKY... He got the right deal at the right time with the right label. Nothing more. He deserves no credit for his work whatsoever, as the majority of his songs he didn't even write / produce himself.

#42 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:46 AM

I work 60+ hours a week and come home to work 15-20 more freelancing... does that make me God's Gift to humanity?

Depends. If you are pouring out my nightsoil, honey. You certainly are god's gift to humanity

Do I make tens of millions of $ a year because I have "enthusiasm and ethic" in my line of work? NOBODY deserves what he has, no matter what they do, an I don't care what your argument is.

Oh, someone else hatin' him because he's bringin' in the bucks, a famous person will have haters no matter what.

So now we are only basing someone's appeal by how well they do and how often his face is in the media? Did you ever consider that he is even IN the media because the #1 market to push an insta-craze is to focus-fire a group of mass-obsessively horny young girls?

He really isn't handsome, imo. He's average so I like to believe people like him for his songs. His songs are alright, not too lousy but just not my type of songs.

Trust me, if the media wanted someone else to be Justin Bieber, they would have. He got LUCKY... He got the right deal at the right time with the right label. Nothing more. He deserves no credit for his work whatsoever, as the majority of his songs he didn't even write / produce himself..

You are absolutely wrong. They can't bring in a mute or someone with a horrible voice.

#43 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:14 AM

I hate him, he MUST MUST MUST be gay. I really don't know why he don't say his "secret" e_e He's not gonna lose fans because he's gay.

But If he say he is a Gay, I want to see the faces of all the girls who thinks that they have a chance to get marry with him LOL.

#44 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:00 AM

DO NOT LIKE! :angry:

#45 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:17 AM

I don't know why everybody's hating on him.
Haters gonna hate I guess.

His voice can be a little shrilly/annoying but his lyrics are pretty damn good.

#46 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:20 AM

I don't hate the boy but he is so unlikeable. Pop music will be pop music and I don't particularly enjoy Taylor Swift music but she has a very likable personality.

#47 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:43 AM

His voice can be a little shrilly/annoying but his lyrics are pretty damn good.

You mean, someone else's lyrics that his label bought for him?

#48 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:17 AM

You mean, someone else's lyrics that his label bought for him?

You mean he didn't think of "Baby, baby, baby, oooh" all by himself?

#49 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:20 PM

Cody, you might have a point if this wasn't a thread all about him :p

I don't give a shit about him either way, but in a thread about him, I'll say what I think. Another benefit of living in a free country :p

#50 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:20 PM

My supervisor's ringtone was "Baby". And he was almost 50.

That was so. Frigging. Weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users