• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#26 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:41 AM

Im less concerned over her testing out some herb,

and more over her convuluted idea that "sexy" is as little clothing as possible. >.o

Although, head shops have been reporting that salvia sales have tripled in some parts and people are even asking for what Miley was smoking. So, to say she isn't influencing others, just is wrong. 

#27 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:17 AM

lol miley smoking salvia
who fucking cares? people all over my FB newsfeed are like omg!!111 but seriously. she's an adult now and she can do what she wants. plus it is legal so i don't see the huge deal.

#28 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:19 AM

lol miley smoking salvia
who fucking cares? people all over my FB newsfeed are like omg!!111 but seriously. she's an adult now and she can do what she wants. plus it is legal so i don't see the huge deal.

True :)
I'm more interested in the supposed photos of Ke$ha enjoying some cunninglingus :p

Edited by Girl, 13 December 2010 - 08:43 AM.

#29 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:29 AM

OMG U GUYZ I LUV MILEY LOL PARTY IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

That post would've made me lol harder if it was accompanied by an appropriate gif.

True :)
I'm more interested in the supposed photos of Ke$ha enjoying some cunninglingus :p

Woah wat?

#30 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:16 PM

Woah wat?

Here :p

#31 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:22 PM

Here :p

Awww, I thought she was giving :p

#32 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:29 PM

Awww, I thought she was giving :p

Now that would be a sight! :p

#33 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:33 PM

While I could care less and its perfectly legal to do if over 18..who cares its her choice. I do think that whoever did this was a complete douche..supposed to be a friend but I guess not.

#34 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:36 PM

Now that would be a sight! :p

Indeed.

#35 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:42 PM

I smoked salvia at 17, it's not bad. I wouldn't get high with her though, her laugh is a total buzzkill.

#36 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:23 PM

You get them the same way any company would get any other random chemical... Put in an inquiry, arrange payment and shipping. Voila!

The DEA actually just emergency scheduled several of these synthetic cannibinoids, though. I think companies still have until the 23rd to sell all their remaining stock. I know that you are in canada, so that might not seem important to you, but some of the cheapest was coming out of the U.S.A.. I actually know of a great place that is running a mega sale right now on their compounds. 100g/400 bucks. I'm sure Bryan can vouch that's one helluva a price. :p (Especially considering you could make ~5 pounds of some dank laced herb with it.)

As far as effects go, each of the synthetic cannibinoids offer their own respective special high... JWH-018 (probably the most popular) is rather trippy in nature... JWH-250 is rather sedating. It's always fun to try to mix and match to find what blend you enjoy the most... but I have pretty good success with a 1:2:2 018:073:250 blend. (Though I know many people just make pure 018 blends or a 1:2 mix of 018:073)

I dunno if erowid ever got big into info on synthetic cannibinoids, but you might check there for information. Bluelight.ru also has some good info, but you have to sort through the 40 page forum topic for the info and it's not too well organized.

The three I listed are the only ones I have experience with purchasing, but I have used other peoples blends that include some of the CP series. (So no, Bryan, I haven't tried JWH-013.)

If you need any more info, including how to successfully infuse your inert herbs with these cannibinoids, let me know and I'll see what I can't do to help you out.

Yea I actually thought it was the 24th but regardless they're doing a cleaning up of shop. I've actually never been too much of a fan of JWH-018, heard too many stories about it fucking with your brain. I actually know one kid that says he can't smoke weed anymore because he gets too anxious. But eh. It's also an absolutely amazing price, I remember paying 4 times that =P

There's a lot of info on Bluelight, I don't really like Erowid for Synthetic Cannabinoids.

JWH-013 is probably my favorite, and really low doses too. Insufflation of low doses (maybe around 30mg, never really weighed it as I didn't get to try much, but basically just cover the c/e on the back of a penny and you're good to go =P) rocked my world. Idk, I don't like them much anymore, I'd much rather smoke some regular weed and save the synthetic things for 5-MeO-DMT and the like =P

BTW, never tried the CP series, but heard something about AW?

#37 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:43 PM

You get them the same way any company would get any other random chemical... Put in an inquiry, arrange payment and shipping. Voila!

The DEA actually just emergency scheduled several of these synthetic cannibinoids, though. I think companies still have until the 23rd to sell all their remaining stock. I know that you are in canada, so that might not seem important to you, but some of the cheapest was coming out of the U.S.A.. I actually know of a great place that is running a mega sale right now on their compounds. 100g/400 bucks. I'm sure Bryan can vouch that's one helluva a price. :p (Especially considering you could make ~5 pounds of some dank laced herb with it.)

As far as effects go, each of the synthetic cannibinoids offer their own respective special high... JWH-018 (probably the most popular) is rather trippy in nature... JWH-250 is rather sedating. It's always fun to try to mix and match to find what blend you enjoy the most... but I have pretty good success with a 1:2:2 018:073:250 blend. (Though I know many people just make pure 018 blends or a 1:2 mix of 018:073)

I dunno if erowid ever got big into info on synthetic cannibinoids, but you might check there for information. Bluelight.ru also has some good info, but you have to sort through the 40 page forum topic for the info and it's not too well organized.

The three I listed are the only ones I have experience with purchasing, but I have used other peoples blends that include some of the CP series. (So no, Bryan, I haven't tried JWH-013.)

If you need any more info, including how to successfully infuse your inert herbs with these cannibinoids, let me know and I'll see what I can't do to help you out.

I dono why I'm just learning about this now. :p I'm not sure if it's legal in BC but I bet the head-shops downtown sell it. I'll have to try it out next time I go there.

Which one would you say mimics thc the best? In your opinion anyways.

#38 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:46 PM

tbh mate, I've been out of the synthetics game for a few months, but was turning mad profit on various synthetic compounds for a while... That was my grind. So I'm not sure what you mean by AW... sorry.

as far as that sale going on, I think they only have 073 left, actually. And I agree about 018... that and it always fucked with my stomach... I preferred 073 + 250, personally. But yeah, I agree. I've been staying out of synthetics for a while now. Fucking mephedrone KILLED the rc scene... shame, really. =/

Yea, not a big man of mephedrone. Man I wish I had your knowledge =/ I can understand what you're saying but to try and respond with the same kind of knowledge is very difficult for me xD I've never been big into synthetics, I'm just a college kid with the internet and too much time on my hands.

#39 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:36 PM

as far as that sale going on, I think they only have 073 left, actually. And I agree about 018... that and it always fucked with my stomach... I preferred 073 + 250, personally. But yeah, I agree. I've been staying out of synthetics for a while now. Fucking mephedrone KILLED the rc scene... shame, really. =/

I was doing mushies with a buncha people a few weeks. One of them was an Irish guy who moved here recently. He was talking about this drug called mephedrone that was really popular in Ireland but it started getting notorious for harming people so they banned it. I had no idea what he was talking about until now :p

#40 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:40 PM

I was doing mushies with a buncha people a few weeks. One of them was an Irish guy who moved here recently. He was talking about this drug called mephedrone that was really popular in Ireland but it started getting notorious for harming people so they banned it. I had no idea what he was talking about until now :p

It was real popular in the UK, they call it 'meow meow' over in the states. I wouldn't recommend it at all. I've done it once mixed with Ketamine and I never want to touch the shit again.

#41 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:44 PM

It was real popular in the UK, they call it 'meow meow' over in the states. I wouldn't recommend it at all. I've done it once mixed with Ketamine and I never want to touch the shit again.

He said it was similar to cocaine-like stimulant. So it probably doesn't go well with ketamine.

#42 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:53 PM

He said it was similar to cocaine-like stimulant. So it probably doesn't go well with ketamine.

Mephedrone is more similar to Ecstasy than Cocaine. I only find it similar to cocaine in the sense that once I do it I want more. But you get that from amphetamines in E too. K & Mephedrone is the most common mix I've found in my scene. I would never have done it if it was by itself. Plus you only get hallucinatory effects in higher doses, and the k helps you get there quicker.

#43 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:07 PM

Okay I just heard this on the radio this morning..
I think I might be slightly dyslexic but I just realized it is salvia not saliva O_o

#44 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:10 PM

Okay I just heard this on the radio this morning..
I think I might be slightly dyslexic but I just realized it is salvia not saliva O_o

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I first read the title XD

#45 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:11 PM

So let me get this straight, this drug is legal..

But will give one a slight feeling of happiness and a case of giggles?

#46 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:14 PM

So let me get this straight, this drug is legal..

But will give one a slight feeling of happiness and a case of giggles?

No.

http://www.erowid.or...ia/salvia.shtml

#47 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:17 PM

Salvia divinorum is uncontrolled in the United States by federal law, but is controlled in some states (see state law). This means all parts of the plant and its extracts are legal to cultivate, buy, possess, and distribute (sell, trade or give) without a license or prescription. If sold as a supplement, sales must conform to U.S. supplement laws. If sold for consumption as a food or drug, sales are regulated by the FDA.

Salvia divinorum is a sprawling perennial herb found in the Sierra Mazatec region of Mexico. It's leaves contain the extremely potent Salvinorin A. It has a history of buccal use as a divinatory psychedelic, and has been widely available since the mid 1990s primarily as a smoked herb. Its effects are considered unpleasant by many people.

Well.. thats what I heard on the radio my bad. They just said she giggled <_<

#48 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:44 PM

Salvia divinorum is uncontrolled in the United States by federal law, but is controlled in some states (see state law). This means all parts of the plant and its extracts are legal to cultivate, buy, possess, and distribute (sell, trade or give) without a license or prescription. If sold as a supplement, sales must conform to U.S. supplement laws. If sold for consumption as a food or drug, sales are regulated by the FDA.

Salvia divinorum is a sprawling perennial herb found in the Sierra Mazatec region of Mexico. It's leaves contain the extremely potent Salvinorin A. It has a history of buccal use as a divinatory psychedelic, and has been widely available since the mid 1990s primarily as a smoked herb. Its effects are considered unpleasant by many people.

Well.. thats what I heard on the radio my bad. They just said she giggled <_<

The video is in the first post, you can see exactly what she does. And she does giggle, but she would've tripped if she cleared that shittttt

#49 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

Salvia is either illegal or about to be legal in MD. Too bad, but I knew it was coming. In a state that close to DC it was bound too.

#50 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:54 PM

The video is in the first post, you can see exactly what she does. And she does giggle, but she would've tripped if she cleared that shittttt

Maybe it wasn't her first time and it was a low concentration :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users