Photo

Anyone like anime?

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#76 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:40 PM

Mmm, you guys know any site to download anime, by the way? Something reliable with decent sets of episodes. Not really into it last time, but thinking to rectify it. Gonna watch the Kyou Kara Maoh series again properly this time - pretty funny series.

nyaatorrents is where I get my RAWs (for music video editing). They have some subbed stuff too. It's easier to just stream it really...

#77 BERRIES

BERRIES
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:34 AM

If you can't handle a series as short as Death Note, what the hell do you watch? OVAs?

Oh pardon, I didn't went to find out the no. of episodes there was. Can't really find the time to have a anime marathon. Usually come home shagged, so that's why lazy to watch. >____<! Used to have the time to watch years back, that's why managed to watch old animes.

#78 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:23 AM

I love Naruto I also like Chobits and DBZ

#79 ShinaDutchAD

ShinaDutchAD
  • Banned from trading! Do not trade with this member!

• 532 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

As bad as this sounds, anime is my life.

It's one of the few ways that I can escape my depression :\

#80 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:34 PM

How's that bad? Anime is probably my life too :p

#81 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

Are there any other beautiful animes out there like Angel's Sanctuary? Or Vampire Hunter D? I just can't stand the style sometimes. Shows with a style like Furuba kind of make me gag.

#82 Butet

Butet
  • 213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:02 AM

Naruto Rocks Dude...Am i too old to watch anime? :lookaround:

#83 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:10 AM

I love Clamp and not only are their animes great, but the Mangas are superb. I like girly one like Cardcaptor Sakura (whatever I think it's the best anime ever with the best couples lawl) and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle though I admit it's a bit confusing and the anime kind of sucks in comparison to the Manga. I also enjoy X and xxxHOLiC, Angelic Layer, Chobits. Blah it can go on.

For non-clamp I like FLCL because I really like the music and artwork in it and I recently watched Dragonball Z and GT, I have to say that I do like the Dub for DBZ/GT and I'm not a huge fan of Dragonball Kai, I don't know, I guess I should try it again. As a kid I also enjoyed Yu Yu Hakusho.

I don't like Naruto, but my boyfriend does. >_> And um. Yeah. Sub all the way for me, except Dragonball series.

#84 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:27 PM

Naruto Rocks Dude...Am i too old to watch anime? :lookaround:

Considering we don't know your age, it's really hard to say.

Though, I still love Sailor Moon at my age, so if someone has a problem with you watching it, haters gonna hate.

Edit: Anime related haters gif.

Posted Image

Edited by Elindoril, 02 February 2011 - 07:27 PM.

#85 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:25 PM

Dude you're NEVER too old to watch anime! XD Trust me. My dad still watches it (it's awesome. He takes me to anime con and buys all sorts of anime shit and whatever he gets I technically get too) :p

Are there any other beautiful animes out there like Angel's Sanctuary? Or Vampire Hunter D? I just can't stand the style sometimes. Shows with a style like Furuba kind of make me gag.

What do you mean by style? Like plot wise or drawing wise? Not all shows are like Fruits Basket now a days either lol

Edited by Kuro, 02 February 2011 - 07:28 PM.

#86 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hmm. I used to watch the anime that came on Adult Swim when I was younger. Wolf's Rain was my favorite. I don't watch tv much anymore, so no more anime. Now it's all computers and school.

#87 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:33 PM

Hmm. I used to watch the anime that came on Adult Swim when I was younger. Wolf's Rain was my favorite. I don't watch tv much anymore, so no more anime. Now it's all computers and school.

Just download it.

#88 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:37 PM

Dude you're NEVER too old to watch anime! XD Trust me. My dad still watches it (it's awesome. He takes me to anime con and buys all sorts of anime shit and whatever he gets I technically get too) :p

What do you mean by style? Like plot wise or drawing wise? Not all shows are like Fruits Basket now a days either lol

I guess I'd be looking for both. But if I had to pick one... Probably the drawing style. Although, it's not much fun to watch something if the plot or dialogue is completely inane.

#89 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:30 PM

Lately I've been interested in Akira. I first saw it when I was 7, then part of it about two months ago. I've been planning on buying the DVD but I've been too lazy to look it up on Amazon. :U

Paranoia Agent is pretty good, too. Too bad Satoshi Kon died.

#90 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:08 PM

Just download it.

Screw download. Streaming is better :p

I guess I'd be looking for both. But if I had to pick one... Probably the drawing style. Although, it's not much fun to watch something if the plot or dialogue is completely inane.

Well this season the most beautiful art has to be GoSick. It's by Bones and everything that comes out of that studio looks amazing o.o Anyways. For GoSick the first episode's a bit boring but the rest are pretty intense.

opening: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Rwt0aC_4vko

Edited by Kuro, 05 February 2011 - 10:43 AM.

#91 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:27 AM

Screw download. Streaming is better :p

Enjoy your terrible quality and buffer.

#92 JaneTheDog

JaneTheDog
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:59 AM

I've only watched Chobits, and whats it's name again..
That cute little kittie?
It's quite popular on youtube too.

#93 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

[/size][/font]Enjoy your terrible quality and buffer.

QFT

Dvd rips and HD quality all the way, Downloading Samurai 7 in 720p bluray right now. Edit* Samurai 7 is pretty good except for the 16 minute episodes (flashbacks and long previews take like 10 minutes)

On an alternate note, I am watching Saiunkoku Monogatari and I'm on season two right now. It's a pretty epic anime.

Chobits was a pretty good anime by the way.

#94 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

Just finished Samurai 7. Relatively boring but I did finish it. Unrealistic fights (considering the context of the anime) and some of the characters were generic. I liked the beginning but towards the end I was like "meh whatever".

#95 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:34 AM

I started watching Escaflowne again after sifting through this thread... Good times ^^

#96 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:47 AM

I LOVE ANIME. HARDCORE. Watched 10000over files of ANIME!
:D
i can intro u guys some type or genre which u all like hehehe.
i am into shounen anime, seinen manga is interesting but take time to go indepth into story
basically i like simple story like One Piece!

#97 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

Watched 10000over files of ANIME!

In a row?

#98 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:38 PM

In a row?

can't finish in a row 20min per file 1h30min per movie 30min per ova
hmmm
Took a few years?

#99 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:02 PM

Lucky I wish I had a dad like that, all my dad ever do is watch football

#100 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:34 PM

can't finish in a row 20min per file 1h30min per movie 30min per ova
hmmm
Took a few years?

It was a joke.

Go watch Clerks some time.