Gaminggutter long gone?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:17 PM

No way. So that's yet another spinoff site created by codex members. I forget how long ago Alex left... he posts occasionally still.

There are quite a few. At least some came back to the motherland though. :lol:

#27 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

There are quite a few. At least some came back to the motherland though. :lol:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Unfortunately, knockoffs are almost never as good as the originals. :U

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 13 February 2011 - 03:41 PM.

#28 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

why are there so many random one liner posts from people with like 3 posts
Posted Image

#29 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:19 PM

I had sex on GamingGutters servers once. True Fax....

#30 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

What was that like? Was it good?

#31 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:46 PM

Was Artificial there? Did he watch? Did he participate? Tell us!

#32 cpvr

cpvr
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:40 PM

RubenRybnik is Alex (Artificial), and he did indeed create GamingGutter.

When did he sell it?

#33 Charmender

Charmender
  • Awesome

• 4104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:43 PM

lol gaminggutter, they r sucked

#34 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:45 PM

Where was it we used to spam up whenever we opened registrations for a limited period yearsss ago?

There have been too many other sites. Everything apart from digi, 3vo and nph has blended into 1 giant place of inferiority in my mind.

#35 cpvr

cpvr
  • 206 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:50 AM

Where was it we used to spam up whenever we opened registrations for a limited period yearsss ago?

There have been too many other sites. Everything apart from digi, 3vo and nph has blended into 1 giant place of inferiority in my mind.

No idea, I wasn't around. But, what happened to digi? Did they close?

#36 subaru92

subaru92
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:41 AM

I created that site.

Sorry to bring up years old posts but Iv just came across this post after Googling GamingGutter, just to get a word in, me and Alex (the lad who founded GamingGutter) came to a agreement must be around 7-8 years ago now where my site who people will probably remember (NeoMajic) and GamingGutter would merge and we would both have a 50% stake in the site. A few months later after a lot of hard work and the site coming together, Alex sold the site without discussing with me and didn't pay me a single $. A few months after that Ryan (a admin of mine from NeoMajic) then also Admin at GamingGutter, had a power trip, got stuck up the new owners arse and demoted me (FROM WHAT SHOULD BE MY OWN FORUM!!) So I basically didn't have a leg to stand on and not much longer after that didn't bother logging into GamingGutter or anything to do with the scene again up until I just seen this thread now.. So basically just here to have a rant.. Alex and Ryan are both fucking clowns with no life whatsoever and basically rip people off from behind their computer screens where they spend 99% of their life. Wow took 8 years to get a word in but there it is haha

#37 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

Sorry to bring up years old posts but Iv just came across this post after Googling GamingGutter, just to get a word in, me and Alex (the lad who founded GamingGutter) came to a agreement must be around 7-8 years ago now where my site who people will probably remember (NeoMajic) and GamingGutter would merge and we would both have a 50% stake in the site. A few months later after a lot of hard work and the site coming together, Alex sold the site without discussing with me and didn't pay me a single $. A few months after that Ryan (a admin of mine from NeoMajic) then also Admin at GamingGutter, had a power trip, got stuck up the new owners arse and demoted me (FROM WHAT SHOULD BE MY OWN FORUM!!) So I basically didn't have a leg to stand on and not much longer after that didn't bother logging into GamingGutter or anything to do with the scene again up until I just seen this thread now.. So basically just here to have a rant.. Alex and Ryan are both fucking clowns with no life whatsoever and basically rip people off from behind their computer screens where they spend 99% of their life. Wow took 8 years to get a word in but there it is haha

Feel better now? :p

#38 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

Comedy gold

#39 subaru92

subaru92
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:56 AM

:D ahaha

Would feel much better with my $2k

#40 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

I blew it all on cigarettes and hookers. Sorry, friend.

Nah, but I was nine years old at that time, and selling that site bought me a lot of lego. Depending on your skillset, I can get you involved in a couple of other projects if you're interested as a form of reimbursement. PM me.

#41 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

I blew it all on cigarettes and hookers. Sorry, friend.

Nah, but I was nine years old at that time, and selling that site bought me a lot of lego. Depending on your skillset, I can get you involved in a couple of other projects if you're interested as a form of reimbursement. PM me.

Why would he want to work with you again, you CLOWN?
Damn, you were 9 and selling a website? When I was 9 the only computer shit I knew was the Oregon Trail. I remember shooting way more buffalo than we could carry back to the wagon and then dying of dysentery... only to write something foolish on my tombstone. Yup. I was doing big things when I was 9.

#42 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Why would he want to work with you again, you CLOWN?
Damn, you were 9 and selling a website? When I was 9 the only computer shit I knew was the Oregon Trail. I remember shooting way more buffalo than we could carry back to the wagon and then dying of dysentery... only to write something foolish on my tombstone. Yup. I was doing big things when I was 9.

I embellished a tad to soften the blow of my treachery. The fact of the matter is, I was a literal teenage pirate, sailing the high seas of the web and profiteering off the sweat and tears of my hapless victims. I've since matured though, evidently.  :rolleyes:

This game?

#43 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

5th edition sounds too high tech for me.
It was this one.
http://www.virtualap...ntraildisk.html
I was born in 1984.

#44 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

jbxZfZ48yCjXBJ.png

But what is the point in being an expert hunter if I can't eat it all!?

#45 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

But what is the point in being an expert hunter if I can't eat it all!?

The point is... in the game... you are an American.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users