Photo

Seeking MSPP lender

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:43 PM

Whoa that's intense. What happens if they get frozen or they quit neo and it's all that money down the drain?

#27 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

Whoa that's intense. What happens if they get frozen or they quit neo and it's all that money down the drain?

Indeed it would be.

Theres allways a chance of being frozen but when dealing with that sort of item every precaution is taken to avoid it looking sus to TNT, and they usualy get away with it :)

#28 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:45 PM

Posted Image

That happens.

#29 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:46 PM

They are loaded? Or they make a profit for selling it on to someone else? Or trading on neo and selling the Equiv ETS for $?

Theres usualy a good reason :)

$1,000 for MSPP. Sell MSPP for 1b NP. Sell 1b NP for $3,000+

#30 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:49 PM

Lol. I was planning on making a shit load of money in the next 15 years, buying a majority share of neo, and redesigning the site to fit the needs of the people, as i wouldnt use the site for profit. Just a dream until i actually make money of course. Which really isnt tht hard to tell u the truth

#31 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:52 PM

$1,000 for MSPP. Sell MSPP for 1b NP. Sell 1b NP for $3,000+

So that's how 5tar does it...

EDIT: Frank, Neopets isn't a public company... It's a subsidiary of Viacom, so you'd have to buyout the site and honestly, I don't think it'd be the most profitable venture -- especially when you want to completely "cater to the people"... Your plan is doomed to fail. D:

Edited by Connery, 13 February 2011 - 06:54 PM.

#32 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:09 PM

I'm convinced it is impossible to get an mspp lender without full collat. even with that, they usually won't waste their time lol

#33 Lando

Lando
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

Yea I see people making their boards at the AC all the time but I don't think any of them have lent w/o decent collat. Maybe half or so.

#34 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:42 AM

Yea I see people making their boards at the AC all the time but I don't think any of them have lent w/o decent collat. Maybe half or so.

I've seen people getting lent MSPP and SUAP for free on the charter board - think it depends entirely on the lender and what kind of person they'll trust to lend too.

#35 Nothingtown

Nothingtown
  • 174 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:29 AM

ive personally been lent mspp and suap a few times onsite for free, its not that hard if you keep boards up and stuff

and i lol at how many people wont even pay 100$ for an mspp card, should be easy for me to buy things here :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users