• Please log in to reply
1049 replies to this topic

#26 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

Thanks Scot, I +rep'd you! I'm assuming AAA's scores are always under review score range, so there won't be a problem SSing those?

As I recall, last year's AAA scores all narrowly missed the review limit. Putting AAA's score above review is just begging for extra work.

#27 Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde
  • 366 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

..can someone tell me why they don't like the Daily Dare? I don't see any harm in it AFAIK.

#28 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:08 PM

I like it. Some nice profit and all trophies are good trophies, IMO.

#29 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:09 PM

Just hoping that all the 32 games scores are attainable by the current AoB list, so that I don't have to resort to SSing which is more risky Posted Image

That's what I'm hoping for, too! I really don't want to have to SS unless absolutely necessary. I like my AoBs....

#30 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:10 PM

..can someone tell me why they don't like the Daily Dare? I don't see any harm in it AFAIK.

Daily Dare takes everyone away from the shops and costed people like us tens of millions in abing profits

#31 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:12 PM

That's what I'm hoping for, too! I really don't want to have to SS unless absolutely necessary. I like my AoBs....

What the heck is an Aob?

#32 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:13 PM

What the heck is an Aob?

http://www.neocodex....ob-master-list/

#33 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:16 PM

Ah, Boggart beat me to it. But yeah it's much safer than score sending, but I guess if the scores are supposed to be under the review scores it won't matter too much.

#34 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:19 PM

shigh I am having my public exams in March and early April..
but I really want a gold trophy again :crybaby:

#35 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:20 PM

Thankies for the link :D

#36 Frostorm

Frostorm
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:27 PM

Oh shit, this time again...

#37 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:28 PM

omfg its daily dare time already?????
didnt this JUST happen???? or was that GMC challenge
same shit

jesus christ I hate this shit
if you forget one day, boom BB pretty trophy r___r

#38 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:36 PM

Posted Image
I don't know what it is. But I need it.
I'm very excited. YEEEEEEHAAAWWW!!
Posted Image

Edited by Scot, 28 February 2011 - 05:38 PM.

#39 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:37 PM

Ah, Boggart beat me to it. But yeah it's much safer than score sending, but I guess if the scores are supposed to be under the review scores it won't matter too much.

Do people have experiences where AoB scores went to review and came back okay? Otherwise, I can imagine either being safe at all. In fact, AoB might be a risk if you accidentally get too high of a score... whereas a SS you tell it exactly what range it should be in.

#40 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

Do people have experiences where AoB scores went to review and came back okay? Otherwise, I can imagine either being safe at all. In fact, AoB might be a risk if you accidentally get too high of a score... whereas a SS you tell it exactly what range it should be in.

I got reviewed for Eliv Thade on a multitrainer (basically the same thing as what you're talking about using) and it came back cleared in less than half an hour. Granted, I did it on an account that was several years old and had never been flagged for anything, but...

#41 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

I have never needed to SS a DD score. These scores are mofokin easy

#42 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:02 PM

*edit: wait read it wrong.

I'll just aim for a bronze. I suck at flash games and I don't like playing them so I don't think I'm going for gold. Besides. None of the prizes really interest me. Do they all have to be wearables? -_-

Edited by Kuro, 28 February 2011 - 06:04 PM.

#43 fruityone

fruityone
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:06 PM

Usually there's some books, some plushies, some wearables, and random junk that does nothing.

#44 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:16 PM

I have had several scores reviewed (including gold trophy scores) and all have come back fine so far.

#45 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:23 PM

Here's a question. During the daily dare do you get the option to "send score" so if you don't get the right score you can just go again? Or is it a one time thing and if you don't beat AAA the first time you're screwed o.0

#46 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:24 PM

You can play as many times as you want before sending the score

#47 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:25 PM

Here's a question. During the daily dare do you get the option to "send score" so if you don't get the right score you can just go again? Or is it a one time thing and if you don't beat AAA the first time you're screwed o.0

That's a good question. You can only receive np on the first 3 times you send score but you can send unlimited times. I recall finally beating AAA on my 14th send.

#48 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

I have never needed to SS a DD score. These scores are mofokin easy

I think I had to send Snot Splatter on the old one. I was too lazy to sit there and master a game that took forever to play.

#49 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:31 PM

Remember that everyday, all games on the site "reset" so if you opened the game window before 12:40NST, doesn't matter if you started the game or not, and the timer passes 12:40 NST, your scores will not be valid anymore. So don't start the game unless you are sure you can finish by 12:40 or wait until after 12:40 to open the game window.

#50 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:33 PM

I think I had to send Snot Splatter on the old one. I was too lazy to sit there and master a game that took forever to play.

that was the only one that gave me trouble. I had to read a few guides and learn how to get a good enough score/power ups in the first few levels to get through it. But i just wanted to see if i could do it without SS'ing :p

That and spinnacles. I hate spinnacles. BAH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users