Quantcast

Photo

What do you want?

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:51 AM

But what im saying is we need a database for games in general. I SS on some of the more challenging avatar games, but Its a pain in the ass to make a huge list because i have to find out mod/play time/review score/id/etc for every game

#52 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:54 AM

But what im saying is we need a database for games in general. I SS on some of the more challenging avatar games, but Its a pain in the ass to make a huge list because i have to find out mod/play time/review score/id/etc for every game

well review score for games change every month (not all, but some) so it'd be difficult to keep it updated without having someone risk an account every month.

There are guides out there for the id of each. and the play time is also useless becasue it depends on the actual score sent O.o And it's almost never a linear relationship

#53 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:57 PM

Could the glorious and prestigious programmers of this site program an option on the member list where you can search for a member by total number of rep points, or, alternatively, by (total number of posts)/(total # of rep)? I think it would be really helpful and cool!

Thanks!

#54 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:38 PM

ABrosia should catch the new faerie quests

#55 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:49 PM

AutoAdopter to catch UCs

#56 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

AutoAdopter to catch UCs

DO WANT NOW!

#57 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:17 PM

Just so you guys know, i have read every post; i just havnt been replying or updating the main page. But i am taking note of it :) Pleas keep them coming :D

#58 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:21 PM

AutoAdopter to catch UCs

I'D ALSO LIKE TO REQUEST FOR IT TO BE ONLY FOR A 700+ POST ADVANCED MEMBER WITH 25+ REP
Probably wont happen, but just a suggestion o__O

omg im quoting myself

Edited by Junsu, 15 March 2011 - 09:22 PM.

#59 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:49 PM

The rep thing is kind of hard. Given that not all members give rep properly.

#60 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:17 PM

ABrosia to automatically do item management if the reason for not buying an item is that the inventory is full.

#61 Royce

Royce
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:39 PM

i think an auction sniper would be awesome and incredibly useful

Also, although codex may already have this and i cant view, a user shop aber would be nice

#62 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:16 PM

I would like a fix to the Auto-Trainer.

#63 Royce

Royce
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

I would like a fix to the Auto-Trainer.

I;m pretty sure that is already on the ToDo list. Otherwise i second that

#64 Guest_Serperior_*

Guest_Serperior_*

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:30 AM

I think a Count Von Roo thing would be nice for users who are sleeping/busy during this time NST. Like it automatically go to Count Von Roo, and roll the dice. ^_^

Edited by Serperior, 29 March 2011 - 01:30 AM.

#65 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:29 AM

sewage surfer autoplayer, IOM autoplayer! :D would be great!

and...

Well the method has never really changed so yeah all score senders are derived from Raui's very first one.
---
but, could we have a scoresender download here on neocodex? I only trust programs from here, nowhere else- and all scoresenders downloads are offsite. :(

#66 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:57 AM

a program to automatically create sayings for grumpy old king and wise old king =p

#67 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:17 AM

Database for games would be great, I'm sure there would be an average for each game that would allow you to "generate" a random scoresend for each game that would give you a high score. That would require people submitting successful high score settings though. (I don't know if people would actually want to do that, the better the database is, the harder it will be to get on the high score list)

a program to automatically create sayings for grumpy old king and wise old king =p

There's already an easy userscript for that

#68 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:31 AM

A scarab 21 auto player :p

#69 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:32 AM

Database for games would be great, I'm sure there would be an average for each game that would allow you to "generate" a random scoresend for each game that would give you a high score. That would require people submitting successful high score settings though. (I don't know if people would actually want to do that, the better the database is, the harder it will be to get on the high score list)

Is there any way for us to collect the necessary information automatically? So we can keep it updated without having to do it by hand.

#70 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:33 AM

i think an auction sniper would be awesome and incredibly useful

Also, although codex may already have this and i cant view, a user shop aber would be nice

+1 to the idea of an auction sniper.

#71 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:53 AM

Is there any way for us to collect the necessary information automatically? So we can keep it updated without having to do it by hand.

Well, it would rely on the few people experimenting to see what score send actually works, and the creator of the score sending actually connecting their program to Neocodex, and for the score sending database at Neocodex to monitor each account (via user page) once every 24 hours to see if they're frozen after a week or two. If the person does not get frozen, possibly an alert feature could popup in Neocodex asking for them to update what trophy they received when they eventually get it, reminding them once a month to add it if they haven't (unless they didn't get a trophy at all)

If the person does get frozen, an alert could pop up, saying, "We have noticed you have been frozen, was the frozen message by cheating at games (I'm guessing what message it is) or using an autobuying program? If from an autobuying program, did you receive a trophy before you were frozen?"

You could even have a little disclaimer saying that by doing this, you will be helping yourself later when you eventually get frozen by autobuying and want an updated scoresending list or just want to scoresend on a different account. This could entice people to actually deal with these little alerts and whatnot and reporting their scoresends.

All in all, at first, it might be manual, but as more and more people have successful scoresends and the database builds up a decent amount of sends, it will become self-maintaining.

This could possibly become a private member thing/advanced and the people who helped create this beast via scoresending would get access to it later even if it does get more classified. (Or just let the advanced members test it, idk)

#72 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

There's already an easy userscript for that

really? I wasn't aware of it =p
Where might I be able to get my hands on said script?

#73 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:46 AM

Oh just a few idea's, which could include the community input and also expertise.

it's not like we don't know about other great helping websites and databases, we casually log into or check out on a timely bases.
What I do notice is that many of these sites are out dated and the information and links shared are completely obsolete.
I impose of a few new adjustments which could lead to a overhaul of a more competent social environment and a more useful feeling whenever logging into this site.

1. Weaponry/Defensive item database, purely separate with user rating, and detail on pending items searched for. Indepth has this but the lay out is difficult to sometimes find. With a easier search engine within the site, the wariness of scrolling and clicking " 1,2,3 next" wouldn't be a hassle. The greatest feature about this would be the community overviews or perspectives of items. Feed back is great; shows liveliness within the community. This feature can also show budgeted, BD sets, counter bd sets, Neodefender guide hyperlinks ,updated plot( bd units with skills) or practical bd uses.

2. Not sure if this ever occurred to current members of NeoCodex but the absolute obligation of stopping the aber, to remove a UB from the shop. Than moving it on to the trade post or StorageBox for future pricing. Or the redundant, pricing that the bot does on occasion. Pricing it multiple times lower than it should be. Since may people are buying or aging a account, doubtfully there shouldn't be an abundance of items in the storage box, i suggest perhaps a UB auto pricing/transferring on the Aber directly to the storage box.

3. A user warning or notification interface. Let's be honest in any cyber- community they're many pricks or overly obnoxious people. This is shunned, however this neat addition could underlie a more troll, spammer and scammer friendly environment. Instead of directly mailing one of you, knowing your offline or no one is around. A inbox of user complants or appeals at a click of a button. Quite similar to the neopets ban/appeal feature. Only difference is that everyone will be able to see the reports, but unable to delete them with your consent!

4. Data Base on safe Avatar sending scores, time, difficulty. A cheating site must appease it's users, what do said users want? Shiny pixilated trophies m checky avatars with no significant value. Yet items correlating to them are as expensive as a practical BD set. Another feature that can involve the community, a mere list that updates involving users to post times they have tested or tried. This would create traffic, perhaps pulling in new members.

Yup that's all I really want to see included in this site. It would seem like a hassle actually including these. Yet, having these features would make it more invigorating logging in lol

Edited by italkaboutoddthings, 28 April 2011 - 01:53 AM.

#74 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:40 AM

Just want to post here saying pyro is awesome.
BTW pyro you know what i think should be highest priortiy. PM'ed you about in the django forum msg pm.

#75 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:44 AM

Sorry Noit, but I believe the proper place to kiss Pyro's ass is in tinychat. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users