Photo

Interest in an auto score sender list?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:59 PM

I'm putting together a list of games that is formatted correctly for an autoscorer (I know where your minds are all at... CHEATING) I'm not a capitalist pig like some other people on the internet, so I was just wondering if there would be interest in this sort of list. I wasn't able to find a similar list on the net that was updated, so I've been working on it for around a month now. Comments?

#2 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:01 PM

Is it a pre-made score sending list?

#3 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:04 PM

No, I haven't even finished yet. I'm just finishing up with S, and plan to finish tonight. I'll finish testing by tomorrow night. Would anyone want that? (I'll post it in another thread if people do want it)

#4 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:06 PM

It's a bad idea to use a list someone else created. The scores and times will be too similar unless you are using generous ranges. It's something you need to be careful with.

#5 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

Auto scorer? What's that?

If it's just a score sending list, sure, it wouldn't hurt to have another :PP But SS lists released are often easily tracked by TNT

#6 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

It's a bad idea to use a list someone else created. The scores and times will be too similar unless you are using generous ranges. It's something you need to be careful with.
----
Don't worry, I would only give it out to a few people. And since I have a range of scores and times for all of them, it wouldn't be a big deal. Also, none of the scores will be over the review limit, so it should only matter with the random reviews that TNT has.

#7 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:09 PM

I'm interested :D

#8 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:10 PM

Cool. If I can get 5 or six people more interested (hey, I do want rep, even if not money), then I'll post it.
EDIT: so post here if you want it, and I'll send you a PM, if I'm planning on sending it out (or you can rep me, and I'll give it to you no matter what)

Edited by sam1122922226737, 24 March 2011 - 05:13 PM.

#9 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:15 PM

Sure what the hell I'm interested. I'll probably make adjustments to it for my own personal use though

#10 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

Cool. I'll warn you ahead of time, I didn't use sLAUGHTER's auto, I used MAJIN, so not every game will work on sLAUGHTER (I assume), nor will it have every game that would work on sLAUGHTER.

#11 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

Interested! :) I'd also make adjustions and different variations to make it less obvious :)

#12 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:07 PM

Just a quick update. I've finished off the scores, and am just finishing lowering around 10 scores to just below the review score. Keep posting here if you want it. I might still keep it to myself :D

For those interested, 152 games, 3 hours, 140k. This is one playthrough for each. If you do each three times, that's 9 hours, 420k. You can also submit one list to sLAUGHTER, and one to MAJIN, and make 840k in one night. Hope you enjoy :D

#13 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:16 AM

I'd be interested, if you're still looking to be generous!

#14 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:07 AM

Cool. If I can get 5 or six people more interested (hey, I do want rep, even if not money), then I'll post it.
EDIT: so post here if you want it, and I'll send you a PM, if I'm planning on sending it out (or you can rep me, and I'll give it to you no matter what)

SORRY to say.... since this is BUGGING me right now and i may wandering that are you DESPERATE for rep/real money by doing a simple task???

GOOD LUCK if you manage to sell it off in here.... but will be VERY HAPPY if you give out for FREE. =]

#15 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

He is allowed to do what he wants^^

It would be nice if he sold it, but everyone is in title to make some money!

#16 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:31 AM

SORRY to say.... since this is BUGGING me right now and i may wandering that are you DESPERATE for rep/real money by doing a simple task???
GOOD LUCK if you manage to sell it off in here.... but will be VERY HAPPY if you give out for FREE. =]

Rep is free. I don't know why it would be a big deal at all... I don't want real money, and if you give me the rep, I give you the list (most likely).
I'm just running it through a second time, had 2 scores flagged for review 3/4 through, so will prbly run it through a few more times. This will push back the ready date a couple of days. Keep posting here if you want it!

#17 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:37 AM

Rep is free. I don't know why it would be a big deal at all... I don't want real money, and if you give me the rep, I give you the list (most likely).
I'm just running it through a second time, had 2 scores flagged for review 3/4 through, so will prbly run it through a few more times. This will push back the ready date a couple of days. Keep posting here if you want it!

MR.SAM: i know right.... but one of your sentence mention about money which is REAL MONEY or NEOPOINTS?.... hopefully you can CORRECT IT. thankyou!

REP IS FREE = fully agreed with you but doesn't mean it's NOT A BIG DEAL MATTER.... having plenty of REP'S able to help you to gain more PRIVATE ACCESS and TRUST'S.

just saying: today i got FROZEN due to use SS. beware bro!

vurty: you are right but don't worry about it. =]

#18 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:59 AM

MR.SAM: i know right.... but one of your sentence mention about money which is REAL MONEY or NEOPOINTS?.... hopefully you can CORRECT IT. thankyou!

REP IS FREE = fully agreed with you but doesn't mean it's NOT A BIG DEAL MATTER.... having plenty of REP'S able to help you to gain more PRIVATE ACCESS and TRUST'S.

Dude, your posts are bugging me. You haven't been here long and already you're playing policeman. Advanced membership opens up the doors to accessing other features in programs. Rep simply indicates how helpful a user is (not always because people rep posts they find hilarious, sarcastic, etc). Rep is not a big deal other than to show how liked your posts were. sam has already said he doesn't want money, so stop badgering him about that.

You got frozen due to SS because you didn't use SS properly or wisely. If you read jcr's topic carefully, along with other posts on the Codex, you'd realise all the details that need to be taken into account to make your score/times more authentic. If you made a mistake while typing in, that's not the SS's problem, you're supposed to make sure the data is 100% correct before going trigger happy on the start button. I've been using SS for the entire month, with no issues, because I make sure my scores are below suspicion and below the review score.

Also, your use of caps to stress points is annoying. If you have so many words you want to stress, it's probably best you use the bold feature.

Edited by Ladida, 25 March 2011 - 11:59 AM.

#19 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:02 PM

ill be interested might aswell make some nps on my side whilst my main gets unfrozen >_<
Sam + rep to your hard work

Ladida + rep your post is awesome

Edited by rizler, 25 March 2011 - 12:06 PM.

#20 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

As you probably already know, I'm very interested in this ^^

#21 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:33 PM

I am very interested, as well +rep

#22 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:16 PM

Boy do I know. 11 frozen acccounts and counting making this list. Good thing I know how to use proxys :D Because of your support, I will be giving out my list to a few of my supporters. I expect you to change the scores if you get the list. If you don't, you're not only screwing over yourself, but everyone else who gets the list.

#23 wigglywak

wigglywak
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:17 AM

i am very interested as well! definately would give +rep

#24 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:24 AM

I'm really interested in this, please send me a PM when it is available :)

#25 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:59 AM

I'm interested and I hope sLAUGHTER's SS starts working for me soon. +repped. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users