fourm rules and advanced member

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:47 AM

i dont know if it is just me and i cant find it

but was just searching around the forums and although there are many subtopics it doesnt seem like these basic topics are stickied so that they are simple to find

Once you go into the announcement and notices there is only the one topic that is pinned
->mirc + registering your nick on there

i would have thought that on the first major topic on the forum board there would be advice on the rules of the forums, and also all the benefits of being an advanced member and the qualifications for this
just thought that by having it set up in an enticing way would be a nice way to attract more memebers for the forum i guess

Simplicity

#2 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:00 AM

http://www.neocodex....67-forum-rules/

Forum Rules, under Announcements and Notices.

http://www.neocodex....p=subscriptions

Advanced Membership.

#3 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:55 AM

Its amazing what a bit of searching can do ;) Well done.

#4 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:56 AM

oh no im not saying that i could not find it. im just saying it doesnt stand out like something that would be the first thing i would read on the forums.
i've been through the forums quite a lot just havent posted that much and its just something i took note of thats all

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:28 AM

I'm not sure if that kind of information is included in a welcome PM when somebody registers or not, if it's not it probably should.

#6 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:05 AM

I'm not sure if that kind of information is included in a welcome PM when somebody registers or not, if it's not it probably should.

Is there even a welcome PM?

#7 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:14 AM

Is there even a welcome PM?

No idea, it's been a while since I registered here.

#8 Guest_Serperior_*

Guest_Serperior_*

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:38 AM

Junsu and Waser, I don't think there is a welcome PM. But this would be a great thing to send out to new users. ^_^

#9 Royce

Royce
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:31 PM

I registered recently, no welcome pm....haha but with by browsing the site i quickly found the rule and advanced membership details. however a welcome pm would be a great addition.

#10 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:07 AM

guess my suggestion wasnt a waste overall =.=

i've been around to a few of the other forums but it seems like this one has the best environment thats why i just hope it expands and becomes bigger than it is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users