Photo

Transferring np

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:45 AM

I have AB a hefty sum on one of my sides-I really gotta transfer to my main at this point. I hear things like junk trades are bannable...any ideas? It amazes me that TNT actually checks that kind of fucking thing, amazing lack of a life it must be.

#2 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:47 AM

There are already other topics talking about that. Use the search button please.

#3 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

I found a couple topics but nobody seems to have found a solid answer. Some are also outdated; it would also service this community to get some more suggestions

#4 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

find a trustful person and transfer to them than ask them to return to your main! :p

#5 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:14 AM

Credits to Jaredennisclark for providing this information:

It depends on how much, and what you're transferring.

If you're transferring pure save it up until one of the following points:

• 600k - Transfer by gifting a Baby PB
  • 1.7mill - Transfer by gifting Royal PB
  • 7 mill - Transfer by gifting Ghostker Bomb/Ghostker Shield
  • 10 mill - Transfer by gifting Sword of Skardsen
  • 14 mill - Transfer by gifting Pirate Captain's Cutlass
These are all ETS items that maintain their value. Perfect for gifting and quickly reselling afterward.

If you have some random HTS items that you want transferred, just use the Trading Post. Don't overdo it though.

_____

The best method I've found is to have one 'clean' main, two 'clean' shells, and your 'dirty' AB'ing shell(s).

Save up your Neopoints on the 'dirty' AB'ing shell until you can get one of the above ETS items I listed and then gift it to one of your two 'clean' shells. Wait a week or so and then transfer that item from the first 'clean' shell, to the second 'clean' shell. Wait another week or so, and then just gift it over to your main and consider the item secured.

There are a few rules you need to follow using this account-layering technique:
  • ALWAYS use an elite proxy on your two 'clean' shells.
  • NEVER autobuy or cheat in any way on these two 'clean' shells.
  • ALWAYS use a different elite proxy on your main.
You need to make sure the IP's on the AB'ing account, the 'clean' shells, and your main are all different IP's. This makes it look like you're three different people. If you properly use this technique I guarantee that if your AB'ing shell if iced, they wont get to your main. It would look like they were freezing innocent people.

Hope this helped.

Edited by CuriousOyster, 05 April 2011 - 01:42 PM.

#6 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:37 AM

You can easily obtain a PCC for 14m. So it is possible to lose profit that way :p

#7 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:44 AM

How about this:

There is no sure fire way to transfer without getting iced. All the topics explain the exact same methods and none of them are fool-proof. It's always a risk and the same methods have been discussed in previous topics. Please use the search button

Would you like me to underline it and use bigger font?

#8 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:45 AM

You can easily obtain a PCC for 14m. So it is possible to lose profit that way :p

Wasn't really sure how much Np he was transferring, so I just tried to give him a general transferring method I've used.
But I will admit, I have lost maybe 10k per item I've been transferring; however, it was worth it Posted Image

#9 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

I do agree with that. 10k is not much at all. But i think he should have been informed of the 2 million np difference.

#10 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:52 AM

I do agree with that. 10k is not much at all. But i think he should have been informed of the 2 million np difference.

Shame on me for not reading your post thoroughly.
This was information I've held onto for a while now and didn't notice the changes in prices. (fixed)

Edited by CuriousOyster, 05 April 2011 - 11:52 AM.

#11 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:58 AM

TNT doesn't question the gifting of 10 mil NP items, but cares if you sell a junk item for the same?... What the hell do they think you're doing giving crap away?

#12 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:06 PM

This:

Spoiler

This looks very familiar to me CuriousOyster..

It almost sounds like something I would write!

Edited by jaredennisclark, 05 April 2011 - 12:07 PM.

#13 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

This looks very familiar to me CuriousOyster..

It almost sounds like something I would write!

That's because it is!
A long time ago I've asked you about transferring through Pms and have held onto it since ^^
Thought I would enlighten him through what you've taught me.

#14 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:23 PM

haha, well jared it was good advice =] I'm using your method to transfer now, I used to do transfer money via auctions.

#15 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:33 PM

That's because it is!
A long time ago I've asked you about transferring through Pms and have held onto it since ^^
Thought I would enlighten him through what you've taught me.

I know. <_<

Just for future reference, giving credit to the proper sources is a good idea. Especially when it was copy-pasted word for word. :thumbsup:

#16 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:39 PM

I know. <_<

Just for future reference, giving credit to the proper sources is a good idea. Especially when it was copy-pasted word for word. :thumbsup:

I am very sorry for the inconvenience Jared.
I will use a credible sources in the future, I just knew I knew the answer and I posted it without even thinking.
I am truly sorry and I understand how that can be of annoyance.

Edited by CuriousOyster, 05 April 2011 - 01:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users