Photo

Regarding post count

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:30 AM

Hey guys I was looking at my profiles' post count and it says 45 but when I post something, it says a lower amount than 45. 27 to be exact before i post this up. What up?

#2 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:32 AM

The other ones don't count towards your advanced membership.
You must have been chatting in areas of NC where posts don't get countedd...

:p

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:33 AM

Profile count includes posts made in areas like chit-chat and introductions.

Also, protip; No one gives a shit about your post count.

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:37 AM

Your post count can also be reduced if it's deemed that your posts are spam.

#5 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:03 PM

Doesn't your count just get completely reset? I didn't know it could just get reduced as well.

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:05 PM

Doesn't your count just get completely reset? I didn't know it could just get reduced as well.

It depends how bad the spam is and how pissed off you make the particular staff member.

#7 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:14 PM

472 posts to go about random shit!

#8 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:20 PM

really? which parts do my posts not count in?

#9 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:40 PM

really? which parts do my posts not count in?

Chit-chat and I think Introductions

#10 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:44 PM

Chit-chat and I think Introductions

+ Forum Games

#11 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:02 PM

why doesn't it count in introductions?

#12 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:03 PM

That's my avatar. I made it myself. I vote your post counts be reset to zero for bad forum avatar thieving etiquette.

why doesn't it count in introductions?

"Hi. Welcome." x 500 does not equal contribution to the forum.

#13 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:19 PM

That's my avatar. I made it myself. I vote your post counts be reset to zero for bad forum avatar thieving etiquette.

I was confused when I saw your avatar on his post.

I don't like to be confused. :|

#14 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´¥^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

I was confused when I saw your avatar on his post.

I don't like to be confused. :|

Solution: http://www.neocodex....ea=ignoredusers

#15 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

I keep thinking I'm saying stupid shit and asking retarded questions all over the place, but it isn't me.
Thanks, Scot.

#16 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:21 PM

I keep thinking I'm saying stupid shit and asking retarded questions all over the place, but it isn't me.
Thanks, Scot.

wow, is it really yours, sorry bout that i saw it somewhere else though i can't remember where.
and btw your tone isn't very friendly.

Edited by danielfromburn, 14 April 2011 - 11:22 PM.

#17 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:59 PM

wow, is it really yours, sorry bout that i saw it somewhere else though i can't remember where.

That's PRBM for you, blunt, loud and bombastic :D If you stick around, you'll like her :)

edit: I spelled bombastic wrong :o

Edited by Ladida, 15 April 2011 - 12:01 AM.

#18 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:07 AM

It's alright, your tone isn't very memorable.
It's likely she'll have forgotten about you already. I wish I could say the same.

#19 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:18 AM

It's alright, your tone isn't very memorable.
It's likely she'll have forgotten about you already. I wish I could say the same.

nice to see we have such nice people around here.

#20 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:32 AM

Welcome to the forum mate, in regards to people and their 'kindness', you'll find there are some you will love and some you wont :) If you take time to post intelligently/constructively on the forums and dont be too annoying to others then im sure you'll be ok. You will find that people often judge first then ask questions later. Everyone here has their own sense of humour and it can be daunting at first. Just make sure you read the FAQ's/Rules/Pinned subjects before posting in certain areas and im sure you will do fine.

Make sure you remember to use the search function before asking questions too, as most likely they have already been asked and answered ;) Enjoy your stay here and have fun increasing that post count (in a sensible manner of course)

Edited by Strategist, 15 April 2011 - 02:33 AM.

#21 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:58 AM

Welcome to the forum mate, in regards to people and their 'kindness', you'll find there are some you will love and some you wont :) If you take time to post intelligently/constructively on the forums and dont be too annoying to others then im sure you'll be ok. You will find that people often judge first then ask questions later. Everyone here has their own sense of humour and it can be daunting at first. Just make sure you read the FAQ's/Rules/Pinned subjects before posting in certain areas and im sure you will do fine.

Make sure you remember to use the search function before asking questions too, as most likely they have already been asked and answered ;) Enjoy your stay here and have fun increasing that post count (in a sensible manner of course)

very nice of you. thanks man.

#22 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:01 AM

No problems, i was a noob (probably still considered one now by some people) like you and didnt know much about the community at all. But i have since made some great friends here and i intend on making my stay an enjoyable one. You should do the same. Get to know people and you'll be fine.

#23 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:07 AM

nice to see we have such nice people around here.

Your passive-aggressive tone rings with the echoes of a dull wit, and an ill temperament.

#24 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:08 AM

No problems, i was a noob (probably still considered one now by some people) like you and didnt know much about the community at all. But i have since made some great friends here and i intend on making my stay an enjoyable one. You should do the same. Get to know people and you'll be fine.

Hahaah yeah i have made some friends, well i guess the veterans here are pissed off by the noobs so fuckin much too.

#25 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:24 AM

Yeah but as you can see, when you make useless posts, that is when the 'veterans' and also other 'noobs' get annoyed. Posting shit like 'That must be a flaw' in a thread that isnt even talking about 'flaws' is totally irrelevant and blatant spamming. Keep that up and you will rub a lot of people the wrong way ;) just a friendly suggestion that you calm down with the spammy posts. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users