TNT alert?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#26 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:09 AM

i think i remember talking about this in IRC about a year or so ago lol.

what happened to the Yacht plan? I was looking forward to stowing away XD

The yacht sprung a leak because of Pyro's inept duct taping skills so we're in the middle of collecting enough chewing gum to start repairing that.

#27 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:16 AM

The yacht sprung a leak because of Pyro's inept duct taping skills so we're in the middle of collecting enough chewing gum to start repairing that.

damn.. if only i didn't hate gum.. sorry XD

#28 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:16 AM

Holy hell xwee!! When did you get back? How's your kid?

#29 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:18 AM

lol, i got back.. probably in about feburary (bak for good lol till i have to move again XD)
Krysta's great, and these days I spend more time in the graphics forum than everywhere else XD.
I've got a vid of her filling her easter basket with eggs, and me emptying them posted on the easter topic XP

#30 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:19 AM

lol, i got back.. probably in about feburary (bak for good lol till i have to move again XD)
Krysta's great, and these days I spend more time in the graphics forum than everywhere else XD.
I've got a vid of her filling her easter basket with eggs, and me emptying them posted on the easter topic XP

That's so cool! You call her by her real name now? Or is that another nick.
Anyways that's great I'll have to catch up with you. So is she living with you?

#31 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:19 AM

A kid! i wonder how many parents there are around here?

#32 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:21 AM

That's so cool! You call her by her real name now? Or is that another nick.
Anyways that's great I'll have to catch up with you. So is she living with you?

No, i'm fighting for custody right now. And yeah Krysta is her real name. I kept the "leaving" topic fairly up to date on what had happened.

I was so happy to finally get to reutn to codex. I missed you guys so much and i missed irc. Sadly me being on campus means I can only get into the tinychat, not the irc chat :(..

#33 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:22 AM

http://www.neocodex....ost__p__1443930

Ohhhhhhhhh my goshhh she's soooooo cyyooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're such a bicth to throw her eggs out!

#34 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:24 AM

http://www.neocodex....ost__p__1443930

Ohhhhhhhhh my goshhh she's soooooo cyyooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're such a bicth to throw those eggs out!

LMAO

she had fun for a total of five minutes.. which is impressive for a 20 month old. We only had the twelve eggs XD why keep her fun so short?

#35 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:27 AM

Haha yeah that really cool! So good to see you enjoying her! She's just too cute!!

#36 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:30 AM

yes, therre isn't a day that I don't want her with me, well... except on the days she's really really really feeling bad.. in which case I feel i need her with me cause I want to be there to make her so much happier than she is when away.

LOL Noit, i think we took this WAAAY off-topic XD

#37 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:32 AM

Yeah her cutness did. I love how she says uh oh haha. That was a real cute vid thanks for sharing, can't say it enuough I'm so happy to see you enjoying her and being there for her. +rep for being an awesome mom to her :)

#38 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:36 AM

Yeah her cutness did. I love how she says uh oh haha. That was a real cute vid thanks for sharing, can't say it enuough I'm so happy to see you enjoying her and being there for her. +rep for being an awesome mom to her :)

I get her on tuesdays and thurdsays and sundays.. when I get to bring her back home we usually get on tiny and broadcast with open mic. She SOMETIMES takls, sometimes she waves then starts playing with my mouse-pad. She's a riot sometimes. I love how when I get a text and i don't answer it right away, she looks at me and in a angry voice says "mommaaaaa" like as if I should respond RIGHT THAT SECOND XD

Oh, btw.. I got a lutari this time XD. (I think the person who got it for me didn't want to hear the type of rage Id do if they released them and I DIDN'T get one) I know you were one of the ones that saw how I was last year LOL

Edited by Xwee, 25 April 2011 - 06:38 AM.

#39 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:38 AM

Hahah you better reply to your texts right away!
Im off on tuesdays and sunday, well nights so I'll try to catch her! :)

#40 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:43 AM

Hahah you better reply to your texts right away!
Im off on tuesdays and sunday, well nights so I'll try to catch her! :)

okies, we'll be there as often as we can (mainly depends on what needs doing that day)

#41 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:44 AM

No sweat whenever no rush, it's no priority i'll catch you two sometime for sure. :) btw love her name.

#42 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:04 AM

Dyou guys know each other like in real life :o

#43 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:08 AM

lol no but i love xwee!
we're lovers.

#44 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:14 AM

I can see that... Looking at how this thread has turned from an 'Alert' thread into a 'OMG ITS YOU XWEE' thread... hahahaha :p

#45 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:15 AM

Well that was for her kid, we weren't having sex above lol, i never saw her before. She's a cutie man check her out.

#46 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:25 AM

If they wanted to stop the programs (temporarily) it would be quite easy for them but they don't because they know that it wouldn't take very long for our programmers to update the programs to get around any changes. They don't try to stop the programs because it's a waste of their time really.

Reading this makes me so proud of you all! Thank you guys!

#47 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:47 PM

Guys... remember that Noit is actually staff for TNT... So they know all about us :)

#48 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:22 PM

No they don't, or Noit wouldn't get away with hacking into their system as often as he does... the rare times someone gets their account back... That's Noit XD

#49 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:44 PM

You guys can't be on TOP of this.
Obviously knowing Viacom is a Multi-Millionaire company they can get fake computers, proxies, etc to check this site. I'm sure TNT knows what a proxy is or just can use their computer at home to see.

#50 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

You guys can't be on TOP of this.
Obviously knowing Viacom is a Multi-Millionaire company they can get fake computers, proxies, etc to check this site. I'm sure TNT knows what a proxy is or just can use their computer at home to see.

Which is why we tell people not to post any easily identifiable information publicly. Neocodex itself doesn't break any laws though so it doesn't really matter if they hang around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users