- - - - -

Requests/Updates

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#26 Skywalker

Skywalker
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:54 AM

I request Chia Bomber 2. I think thats one of the fun-nest games ever seriously.

http://www.neocodex....ob-master-list/

Chia Bomber 2

Enemies Don't Move (Credit to Derek)
96 09 00 04 01 08 05 07 06 00 00 00 ->
96 09 00 04 01 08 05 07 00 00 00 00

Posted Image

Edited by Skywalker, 14 May 2011 - 07:54 AM.

#27 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

I know you already have a lot of request, but when you have time may be you can do something for Meepit Juice Break? Thank you for all the other codes ^_^

#28 Sockoo

Sockoo
  • 506 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:23 PM

could you make one of extreme herder?

#29 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

I know you already have a lot of request, but when you have time may be you can do something for Meepit Juice Break? Thank you for all the other codes ^_^

could you make one of extreme herder?

Alright ill look into these two games.

Also since people have been asking, ill be posting up a way to make/update your own AoB's. It will take me a while to compile the tutorial itself so just look out for it.

#30 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:51 PM

Just a simple suggestion, but i think it would be awesome if you posted the avatar image and how to get it, for each avatar game with the AoB thread theyre in. (just because im lazy and cant be bothered checking the avatarlog lol). If you dont, its cool but i thought it may be useful.

#31 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:52 PM

Just a simple suggestion, but i think it would be awesome if you posted the avatar image and how to get it, for each avatar game with the AoB thread theyre in. (just because im lazy and cant be bothered checking the avatarlog lol). If you dont, its cool but i thought it may be useful.

Good suggestions, ill do it when I come home from work tonight. I actually might get pictures of the trophies too...

#32 Noobert

Noobert
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

Would it be posible to get a ultimate bullseye II or a meepit juice break codes?

#33 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:29 PM

Good suggestions, ill do it when I come home from work tonight. I actually might get pictures of the trophies too...

sweet cheers and the trophy idea sounds great too :) keep up the top work man

Ultimate Bullseye II:

Always able to use the built in cheat "catapult"
96 06 00 04 01 08 01 05 00 4f ===>
96 06 00 04 01 08 01 05 01 4f

#34 ThreeDollarBill

ThreeDollarBill
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:17 AM

Would it be possible to make codes for Yooyuball (like an "automatic 9-0" or "opposing players don't move")? You know, the Altador Cup is coming and it would be very useful to save some time...
Cheats for Jelly Blobs of Doom would also be nice.
Thanks in advance! (:

#35 rissa

rissa
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:23 AM

Request Meepit juice break and TNT staff smasher please :)
Those games make me crazy.

#36 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:39 PM

All the Altador Cup games please? Yooyuball, slushie, noise, shootout?

#37 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

Meepit Juice Break, Cave Gilder, and

Any blob fills any container: (Credits to Coilvect)
96 02 00 08 21 1c 0b
96 02 00 08 21 1c 47

this code does not work for me. any advice? :(

#38 ggskie

ggskie
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

Can you please make an AOB hack for Altador Cup games like yooyuball?

#39 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:23 PM

Can you please make an AOB hack for Altador Cup games like yooyuball?

I was actually going to put a post about that. I already made some but there are some....things I need to sort out first. I don't know if I should let myself make these public. The reason why i'm contemplating this is mostly because I don't want people to get banned over this. If you think about it, a bunch of people suddenly getting a massive amount of points from the altador cup im pretty sure that TNT will monitor these games HEAVILY.

#40 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:09 PM

I was actually going to put a post about that. I already made some but there are some....things I need to sort out first. I don't know if I should let myself make these public. The reason why i'm contemplating this is mostly because I don't want people to get banned over this. If you think about it, a bunch of people suddenly getting a massive amount of points from the altador cup im pretty sure that TNT will monitor these games HEAVILY.

what kind of AoB did you find for YYB?
Like most other things on this site, people would use it at their own risk.
I can understand the part about people getting massive amount of pts and it being heavily monitored.

The way I see it, if the user abuses the AoB then they deserve to be frozen =p

#41 ggskie

ggskie
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:52 PM

I promise i won't abuse the hack, but i can't speak for the rest of the people that uses this site.

If you could make a hack that makes the opposing players stay still, i think that wouldn't get u flagged for hacking as scoring in the new version of YYP is very easy as its pretty face pace. I score on average 7-9 per game without using any hacks.

Or a simple scoring hack that automatically gives you a score of 7-0 or something, again i don't see how TNT will freeze you for hacking if you can just do nothing till the game ends, then send your score.

#42 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:57 PM

what kind of AoB did you find for YYB?
Like most other things on this site, people would use it at their own risk.
I can understand the part about people getting massive amount of pts and it being heavily monitored.

The way I see it, if the user abuses the AoB then they deserve to be frozen =p

im going to agree with this so we can cheat xD
release please? Posted Image

#43 ThreeDollarBill

ThreeDollarBill
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:16 AM

Well, I think that YYB AoBs will be as risky as cheats for other games. People should use them at their own risk... moreover, if a person has been using AoB cautiously for a while and hasn't been frozen, he/she can get away with looking like a legit person that gives their best effort at any game, and YYB wouldn't be an exception.
However, if someone just gets excited, sent a 2-1 score, or something and then starts sending 9-0's every time, then it would obviously become suspicious.

#44 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:04 AM

I'd be interested in reading your thoughts on the pros and cons (mostly the cons) about such a thing, and whether it's possible to maintain realistic looking scores with them.

#45 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:59 AM

Just release them with a disclaimer, or ask a mod if it'd be possible to make then only viewable by adv mem?

#46 Wesley

Wesley
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

btw can't you look into Jubjub power bounce, it would be amazing to aob that game so we get easy nc haha :D

#47 Wahammy

Wahammy
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:42 PM

Wesley - I'd recommend just using the Speedhack for Meepit Juice Break 2. Set it to like .25 speed. Just did it today.

*waits for Snow Wars 2*

#48 Seven

Seven
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:50 PM

Requesting Ultimate Bullseye 2. :)

#49 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:21 AM

Requesting Spellseeker please.

#50 Wahammy

Wahammy
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

If you could make a petpet rescue AoB, it would be very helpful....maybe infinite lives??? That is one of the last game avatars I need!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users