Quantcast

Photo

POLL: Would you use a "Guess the Marrow" Neoalert?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Would You Use a "Guess the Marrow" Neoalert?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Would You Add "Guess the Marrow" to your Neoalerts if it were available? (see first post)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:53 AM

Guess the Marrow is a daily feature on the Neopets site.

Every day, there is a competition in which 10 of the Marrow Items are distributed, several of which are UBs (HTS).

The way it works is that there is a number between 200 and 800, and the first 10 to guess it correctly win.

The neoalert would automatically select for you a random number that hasn't been used by a Codexian yet, until someone won. This increases everyone's chances of winning, until someone actually does, after which the next 9 to enter that number would win.

Please indicate in the poll above whether you would add and use this Neoalert.

Thanks!

#2 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:04 AM

yep :)

However i have a question:
What if i use my guess and it is INCORRECT then the neoalert is gone for the day. IF someone does guess it CORRECTY on that SAME day after i have submitted my answer will the neoalert come back? so i can atleast enter the answer on one of my other accounts? :)

#3 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:05 AM

yep :)

However i have a question:
What if i use my guess and it is INCORRECT then the neoalert is gone for the day. IF someone does guess it CORRECTY on that SAME day after i have submitted my answer will the neoalert come back? so i can atleast enter the answer on one of my other accounts? :)

That's a question/request for the programmer

#4 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:28 AM

I would help out if there was a neoalert for it :)

#5 Pokemon99

Pokemon99
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:46 AM

I'd like a neoalert for it. I could guess on alts, and get the big prize on my main.

#6 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:05 AM

No. I'm fucking sick of hearing and seeing about this game.

#7 FrankP

FrankP
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:13 AM

Or could is there a way to set it to send incorrect guesses for other side accounts?

#8 huevoquilmes

huevoquilmes
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:11 PM

i so would :D hope this gets done

#9 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:21 PM

Why not? I'd use it, I mean, the way I see, it, either you guess randomly by yourself, or you can guess randomly, have your guess help others, and also, maybe know the answer ahead of time. And for those who're saying no, ignore them (I don't mean those people are idiots or none, I mean ignore as in "make the program, because those people don't have to use it."

#10 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

i would use it, but theres not that many people on neocodex. well worth a shot though

#11 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:47 PM

I'd try and do it every day :)

#12 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:59 PM

Yes.

#13 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:54 PM

Why not? Haha. Another way for necodex to score against TNT :p

#14 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:21 AM

Thread seems to be drying up. I think more people would use it following the first time Codexians won UBs from it.

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:24 AM

Hey thanks esilim for re-bumping this. We have 15 who would and 4 who would if enough people used it.
That's a little over half what I was hoping for.

But I recently got access to the server again so I think I'll try to knock this up within 2 weeks.

#16 rapmastahc

rapmastahc
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

I'd definitely do it :funone:

#17 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:15 AM

Yeh im in, am always trying to win this. Just don't like how its never starts at a certain time

#18 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:36 AM

Yeh im in, am always trying to win this. Just don't like how its never starts at a certain time

Maybe the time it starts is related to the answer =o

#19 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:16 AM

I wouldn't mind having the option, but i doubt i'd use it often -- the prizes just arent worth it imo.

#20 Wesley

Wesley
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:48 AM

Yes i would love it!

#21 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:04 AM

It's a very nice idea and all, but in all practicality, I wouldn't waste my efforts or put my priority for this even if I had the programming skills. The prizes aren't worth it to me because they seem unappealing and not very profitable. But ignore my opinion. If a lot of NeoCodex members wants it, then go right on ahead. I'll even join in just to try out something new.

#22 iChelsea

iChelsea
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:01 AM

Someone is already trying to set this up.
see this pet page.
http://www.neopets.com/~Chalisse

you can neomail http://www.neopets.c...ml?user=vivifai
to take a number that hasn't already been taken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users