- - - - -

Questions/Concerns

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#51 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:43 AM

I had my score reviewed for a score I sent while SSing. I haven't got a reply yet but other scores that were reviewed after have come back fine. It was on a brand new shell I made that day. I'm thinking they must have let me off or something... :S

Don't really know.

TNT can take up to a week to review scores and are usually more careful with newer accounts, although since your other scores were accepted, TNT most likely just ignored your score completely x)~
(Sometimes TNT just plain ignores a review)

You could try sending in another score though? o: /Idunno I usually don't bother doing any game related things on neopets cx

#52 Rift

Rift
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:42 AM

It happens time to time, it sent a score 4 days ago and it had to be reviewed. I have just got a mail which tells me it is accepted. I even know people whose scores had to be reviewed and they never got reviewed. Better than getting frozen..

Alright thanks! That sure does clear some things up :) And also thanks to rainie for that confirmation.

#53 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

TNT can take up to a week to review scores and are usually more careful with newer accounts, although since your other scores were accepted, TNT most likely just ignored your score completely x)~
(Sometimes TNT just plain ignores a review)

You could try sending in another score though? o: /Idunno I usually don't bother doing any game related things on neopets cx

Let's hope lol I was kinda still waiting to be frozen but yeah if that's probably the case then awesome :)

Thanks

#54 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:35 AM

Has anyone tried AoB with the new games room yet? I'm wondering if its worth the risk...

#55 rjlnt13

rjlnt13
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

Has anyone tried AoB with the new games room yet? I'm wondering if its worth the risk...

The games are still the same as far as I know. All they've changed is the layout of the games room - there shouldn't be any additional risk at all with the AoBs.

#56 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:12 AM

Okay hopefully that is true :) I'm just paranoid.

Also wondering - is AoB safe for obtaining trophies? (obviously if done within correct time limit etc). Has anyone been frozen for using AoB even though they did not send ridiculously high scores/impossible timings yet?

#57 Bandicoot

Bandicoot
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:54 AM

AoB is safe for trophies as long as your score is plausible,

When playing AoB you are changing the values of the game, so you are still playing the game but with a cheat put in it!

Only Score sender do you need time limits.

Hope that helps a little.

#58 kin

kin
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

if i use AOBs just for sending score for some extra neopoints, is it safe to send score for scores that are no where near review scores but will net me 1000 per play and very quickly per send? what i mean is, is it safe for me to send score on something like destruct-o-match ending the game with 2500 points (AOB allows for 2500 points every time i end the game) for a 1000 np profit 3 times really quickly (3000 np in about 20 seconds)?

#59 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

You'll probably be under review for those times. If you want to play games for neopoints, just use the scoresender. Make it plausible. Cause even if you're using AoB or an SS, you still need a legit-ish time. But SSing for np is useless anyway, go use Abrosia.

#60 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:17 PM

if i use AOBs just for sending score for some extra neopoints, is it safe to send score for scores that are no where near review scores but will net me 1000 per play and very quickly per send? what i mean is, is it safe for me to send score on something like destruct-o-match ending the game with 2500 points (AOB allows for 2500 points every time i end the game) for a 1000 np profit 3 times really quickly (3000 np in about 20 seconds)?

HELL NO. Youre asking to get frozen.

You'll probably be under review for those times. If you want to play games for neopoints, just use the scoresender. Make it plausible. Cause even if you're using AoB or an SS, you still need a legit-ish time. But SSing for np is useless anyway, go use Abrosia.

This is a good point. Although Abrosia isnt working right now. Just be patient. Simplest rule around.

#61 kin

kin
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

makes sense. but i also want someone to confirm this. because my suspicion was that they only check review scores. if i was able to send non-review scores without waiting on times, i'd be making an extra 30000 np at the least everyday easily and extremely quickly. does anyone also believe this? or better yet, tried sending non-review scores very quickly for some extra np while not getting iced/warned?

EDIT: nevermind read the above post lol

Edited by kin, 07 March 2012 - 10:20 PM.

#62 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:55 AM

Can some one help me, with the AOB?

Ok so I have the cheat engine up.

I choose my processes (one with the game on)
I then choose Array of Bytes
and then i put the code provided in..
I click Scan

then it goes to scan, and then Beeps at me..

Not getting any addresses or anything. It just seems to fail each time.

Ive read tutorials, Ive watched Video's too.

Edited by Chaz588, 17 March 2012 - 04:56 AM.

#63 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:27 AM

Can some one help me, with the AOB?

Use Firefox. Select Array of Bytes, put in the code, FIRST Scan. Select all addresses that show up, then change their value.

#64 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:44 AM

Run the game, wait it to load. Select processes AFTER game is loaded. Put in your code and probably you will see it this time.

#65 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

Just wanted to let people know...

I did the one where you get 2500 no matter what on Destruct o match III, and the first time I played for like 15 seconds or so and quit and sent my score and it went through. Since that worked, I decided to try to send it instantly. The score went under review, and my account was frozen. So take your time...lol

#66 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

'kay I'm retarded. Done everything the guide says but I'm not understanding what to do with wildcards.

I search the string under AoB, get the results, move them to the bottom window, attempt to change their value to what I'm supposed to change it to (which includes wildcards) and then get told "this is not a valid notation".

Been looking everywhere and can't find the answer. SUPPOSEDLY people got help from Yung, but damned if I can find the post.

Edit: For the record, I've been able to change everything just fine using strings that don't include wildcards, so it's just these throwing me for a loop. There's no clear instructions anywhere.

#67 sarah.

sarah.
  • 5392 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

'kay I'm retarded. Done everything the guide says but I'm not understanding what to do with wildcards.

I search the string under AoB, get the results, move them to the bottom window, attempt to change their value to what I'm supposed to change it to (which includes wildcards) and then get told "this is not a valid notation".

Been looking everywhere and can't find the answer. SUPPOSEDLY people got help from Yung, but damned if I can find the post.

Edit: For the record, I've been able to change everything just fine using strings that don't include wildcards, so it's just these throwing me for a loop. There's no clear instructions anywhere.

I haven't used AoB since daily dare, but iirc you only change the numbers that were not the wildcards (??), so if you searched for "xx ?? xx ??" you change what shows up for "xx" and leave what shows up for "??" alone.

#68 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

I haven't used AoB since daily dare, but iirc you only change the numbers that were not the wildcards (??), so if you searched for "xx ?? xx ??" you change what shows up for "xx" and leave what shows up for "??" alone.

THAT makes things so much more clear, thank you!

#69 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

I want to ask the people who have been AoB'ing on neo for awhile. Has anyone been iced for sending a believeable score?

How long have you been at AoB'ing? Used it for trophies?

Any icings reported at all?

#70 Xplosive

Xplosive
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:31 AM

I've been using AoB on my main for over half a year now, have gotten all game avvs and 40+ trophies thanks to it, have had scores reviewed dozens of times and still going strong. :)

#71 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:36 AM

I've been using AoB on my main for over half a year now, have gotten all game avvs and 40+ trophies thanks to it, have had scores reviewed dozens of times and still going strong. :)

thank you so much!! did you play the games for a while and make it look like you got better or just get trophies fitrst time around?

#72 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:40 AM

thank you so much!! did you play the games for a while and make it look like you got better or just get trophies fitrst time around?

I actually accidentally got on the HS table for Itchy Invasion and got a gold trophy because of AoB. It wasn't reviewed, and it probably got bumped off after a couple of days, but I definitely recommend checking trophy scores before doing anything, just so you don't have spastic events like that.

#73 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:39 AM

I want to ask the people who have been AoB'ing on neo for awhile. Has anyone been iced for sending a believeable score?

I've been using AoB for about 6 months and I have around 20 trophies from it, all of them review scores. No freezings yet but you've got to be careful that your scores aren't too high because people are report-happy bastards and if they think you've cheated they'll report you :S

Edit: the trophies are mostly gold, a few silver and one or two bronzes.

Edited by trizzle, 19 May 2012 - 06:40 AM.

#74 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

I got about 48 trophies (15 gold) on a 4 month old account using AoB, nearly all were review scores. All were accepted.

I was working to get them all gold but just couldn't be bothered anymore lol

#75 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

Thanks all!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users