• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#101 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

what version of Cheat Engine are you running?

Also, that faerie cloud racers code is for this version of the game, not extreme faerie cloud racers.

You also have to select one of the 'FlashPlayerPlugin' options from the list, NOT plugincontainer as this no longer works with CE i think.

I just tried it and it worked fine for me.

#102 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

5.6.1 I have tried this in 6.2 too.

#103 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:50 PM

read my previous post *edited*

#104 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

May that is the problem. I was using faerie cloud racers. Give me a moment. If that is the problem I think the guides should be updated.

That was the problem!!! Solved. I would recommend that the guides be updated.

#105 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

Ill update them now. Glad to have been able to help.

#106 Seeeeemba

Seeeeemba
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:27 AM

Hey can i ask, is it common for the games to lag when i'm AOB-ing? Mine kinda lag badly for some games :( eg. assignment 53

#107 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hey can i ask, is it common for the games to lag when i'm AOB-ing? Mine kinda lag badly for some games :( eg. assignment 53

A53 just lags for most people outright.

#108 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

TNT said that the lag is a glitch or a problem with the game and they are fixing it.

#109 Seeeeemba

Seeeeemba
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

No wonder it lagged like hell. Was trying for the avatar and kept falling into the pit in the second level :o

#110 xelam

xelam
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:35 PM

Is this safe to get trophies?

Any one got frozen before?

#111 Gwyl

Gwyl
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

Anyone still trying to figure out how to find new AoB's? I've done a ton of Google searching for tutorials, but can't quite get the last step, which is figuring out what values to change the hex values to.

Using the existing AoB codes as examples help a lot, and there are some patterns but I don't know what values to change to.
For example, changing all the found values to 02 02 02 02 etc. seems common in quite a few games, but in others, only parts of the values are changed like from d0 to 99.

Would anyone who's able to figure out AoB's provide some hints on how to approach this last step? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

#112 Insanity

Insanity
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Ok so earlier this morning I had accidentally sent a score without waiting. It said the score was sent successfully. I didn't get any notification of the score being reviewed. Should I still be worried?

#113 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

Ok so earlier this morning I had accidentally sent a score without waiting. It said the score was sent successfully. I didn't get any notification of the score being reviewed. Should I still be worried?

No, you should be fine. People panic too much with these things XD

#114 Insanity

Insanity
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

No, you should be fine. People panic too much with these things XD

Thanks - that's a relief! After I sent the score I was like.. "Damn it!" I've been worrying all day about it.

#115 HandBanana

HandBanana
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

I've heard that you can not use wheels or coconut shy with AoB's, however I saw something on a video that someone had a code for unlimited spins on wheel of excitement, I have done research and seen some say that this is not possible, however it is technically a flash thing so maybe?

I would like an answer from someone who has actually knowledge of this please :)

#116 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:51 AM

I've heard that you can not use wheels or coconut shy with AoB's, however I saw something on a video that someone had a code for unlimited spins on wheel of excitement, I have done research and seen some say that this is not possible, however it is technically a flash thing so maybe?

I would like an answer from someone who has actually knowledge of this please :)

The timer is most likely server sided, so no. Even if there was a way to change the timer your account would probably be flagged and iced in no time, so it wouldn't even be worth it.

EDIT: And yes, since it's flash you can use AoB. Just because the video you saw was displaying someone spinning it unlimited times doesn't actually mean they were getting the prizes. Regardless, I'd say HIGH risk, NOT worth it, even if it does work.

Edited by aNEWvision, 25 January 2013 - 06:54 AM.

#117 itchibanne

itchibanne
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

Hi

I'm kinda worried

I sent a score of 2500+ in Faerie Bubbles using the AoB method

I waited like 30 minutes also before sending and then it said my score is going to be reviewed....will I be frozen  for cheating ?

#118 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

Hi

I'm kinda worried

I sent a score of 2500+ in Faerie Bubbles using the AoB method

I waited like 30 minutes also before sending and then it said my score is going to be reviewed....will I be frozen  for cheating ?

Depends... 2500 is the usual/standard review score mark in Faerie Bubbles... next time you should do your homework.

You could be very fine especially if you've submitted scores in the 2300 - 2500 range previously for Faerie Bubbles.

#119 itchibanne

itchibanne
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

still didn't heard from them....
but I was wondering if there is a way to use aob at the kadoatery? like we click on the kad and hes automatically fed withouy having the thing in the inventory? can we cheat with the kad

#120 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:08 PM

still didn't heard from them....
but I was wondering if there is a way to use aob at the kadoatery? like we click on the kad and hes automatically fed withouy having the thing in the inventory? can we cheat with the kad

If you're so lost maybe you shouldn't use it, but I'm linking it anyway: http://www.neocodex....hop-pricer-etc/

#121 Synonym

Synonym
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

Hi, I was wondering in which games (with cheats of course) I could earn 1000NP in minimum time.

For example: Destructo-O-Match III is probably the fastest for 1000NP.

Kiko Match II is also pretty fast. 

in Korbats Lab it took me wayyy to much time to earn 1000NP...

In short, playing those flash games is nice, but I don't have patience for long games.

So...any recommendations? 

#122 Claws

Claws
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

Hi, I was wondering in which games (with cheats of course) I could earn 1000NP in minimum time.

For example: Destructo-O-Match III is probably the fastest for 1000NP.

Kiko Match II is also pretty fast. 

in Korbats Lab it took me wayyy to much time to earn 1000NP...

In short, playing those flash games is nice, but I don't have patience for long games.

So...any recommendations? 

Kass Basher you can get 1000 NP no problem, no cheats needed.

Snowmuncher is pretty fast.

#123 Synonym

Synonym
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:43 AM

tnx,

I also found that in Sutek's Tomb it takes less than a minute to get a 1000NP score.

In Jelly Blobs it took me about 4 minutes.

Know any more games?

#124 imagina

imagina
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:32 AM

If you AoB, Tunnel Tumble and Dodgeball takes literally 37 seconds to reach the score required for 1k.

#125 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:36 AM

tnx,

I also found that in Sutek's Tomb it takes less than a minute to get a 1000NP score.

In Jelly Blobs it took me about 4 minutes.

Know any more games?

Dubloon Disaster takes less than a minute as well.  Just remember that your scores could get reviewed if you send in 1000NP scores in really short time frames

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users