• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

Honestly quite embarrassed I never figured out all those anagrams, especially after the five swords were released...
Even more so when I thought "what about a sword of darkness?!" and was actually disappointed.... oi!
Though I am quite excited about the swords. I'm certain that with or without new shields these will make 2-player battling/wars interesting to say the least.
I'm more into 1-player though so hope to see more rotating weakness/healing icons when battling in the plots, preferably not just the big boss either.

Hmm... I'll probably buy them all when/as I can, but that's just me. Meh. Posted Image

#52 lRoyalty

lRoyalty
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:02 PM

I have owned items all the way up to dual suaps and I dont really know BD strategy at all. I just go for the wow factor and just brute force xD

I don't really think these will charge too much from my point of view, but apparently its a big deal for people who are serious strategists in the BD.

#53 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:03 PM

I have owned items all the way up to dual suaps and I dont really know BD strategy at all. I just go for the wow factor and just brute force xD

I don't really think these will charge too much from my point of view, but apparently its a big deal for people who are serious strategists in the BD.

don't you realize that with these new one icon constants the faerie tabard and ghostkershield are nearly useless ?

#54 anbeezy

anbeezy
  • 166 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:35 AM

The sword of [earth] looks like a condom on an oddly shaped potato.

#55 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

don't you realize that with these new one icon constants the faerie tabard and ghostkershield are nearly useless ?

No, they won't be useless, just weakened. The shields were good not because of their full blocking capabilities but because of the wide icon spread that they could stop (like Ftab was especially good at soaking up a Gbomb).

#56 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:28 AM

No, they won't be useless, just weakened. The shields were good not because of their full blocking capabilities but because of the wide icon spread that they could stop (like Ftab was especially good at soaking up a Gbomb).

i agree with pavement on this. full blocking capabilities is a factor but i guess most of us gets the shield due to the fact that they only take up 2 slots and can pretty much defend against everything. look at it. people still uses them against PCC because it takes out a huge chunk even without full blocking capabilities.

i do hope TNT release a full physical blocking shield of equal quality to gshield and FT though =P

#57 1337ccy

1337ccy
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:28 AM

I think this 5 sword is really great.

when you equip 3 of them

I think no shield can block all the icons

and i agree that the faerie tabard and ghostkershield are weakened

#58 buttcheeks

buttcheeks
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

hopefully i'll be able to make enough to afford 3 of them soon :rolleyes:

#59 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:38 AM

I think the 2p BD is going to change in a way that defence will be ignored and people will try to equip as much constants as possible to avoid rresistance and faerie-abilities

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users