Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#101 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:35 AM

Btw I just worked out another reason why the using images as ID things fails, things like trading cards all use the same image for lots of different items so it'd treat them all as the same item. Hence obj_ids are the best way to go...

#102 Trea

Trea
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:30 AM

Since I'm a bit blonde and not really used to these kind of programs.. how does it work? Do I just download it and simply run it? Without changing anything that is.. or do I fiddle around with settings..

Does it automaticly change shop? Checked settings and it said 45 mins in every shop and I can't seem to change that. Should I? Sorry for the horribly silly questions but I'm simply not used to these kind of programs.

#103 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:03 AM

The default settings are good. and you cant change some of the settings because we're still regular members. The private and advanced and every better rank have more options.

#104 Trea

Trea
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:06 AM

Ah right! Then I'll leave it as it is. Seems fine to me!

Thanks alot to everyone who made it possible. Makes Neopets a bit more fun for slowpokes like me.

#105 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:25 AM

if you wanna make it more 'human-like' you should change the refresh settings from 8 - 8 to like 8 - 10 or something.

#106 bobbycat123

bobbycat123
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:02 PM

Works amazing, thanks so much

#107 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:24 PM

jcrboy is right, if you set your "general" delay to about 8-12 seconds, you should be RSing for quite a while. :p

if you wanna make it more 'human-like' you should change the refresh settings from 8 - 8 to like 8 - 10 or something.

Yep, you can do that if you want. :p It's actually the restrictions that are making it do that, since the default is actually 5 to 8. However, I disabled anything lower than 8 for people below 500 posts, so it bumps the 5.0 to 8.0. :p

Since I'm a bit blonde and not really used to these kind of programs.. how does it work? Do I just download it and simply run it? Without changing anything that is.. or do I fiddle around with settings..

Does it automaticly change shop? Checked settings and it said 45 mins in every shop and I can't seem to change that. Should I? Sorry for the horribly silly questions but I'm simply not used to these kind of programs.

If you get Advanced Member+, you can set specific shops and change the 45 mins. Right now it does automatically change shop after 45 mins. ;)

Btw I just worked out another reason why the using images as ID things fails, things like trading cards all use the same image for lots of different items so it'd treat them all as the same item. Hence obj_ids are the best way to go...

Yeah, we switched the system over to obj_id's again last night after we discovered many "green apples" being created in the database. :p On the frontend though, we will be using our own IDs so that we can display items that lack an object ID. Those items we will not priced however, until they suddenly obtain an object ID. :p I'm not sure yet how we will store items that do not have an object ID.... we can figure this out later.

#108 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:25 PM

jcrboy is right, if you set your "general" delay to about 8-12 seconds, you should be RSing for quite a while. Posted Image

Yep, you can do that if you want. Posted Image It's actually the restrictions that are making it do that, since the default is actually 5 to 8. However, I disabled anything lower than 8 for people below 500 posts, so it bumps the 5.0 to 8.0. Posted Image

If you get Advanced Member+, you can set specific shops and change the 45 mins. Right now it does automatically change shop after 45 mins. Posted Image

I wish I was having as good luck as everyone else. The only time it bought anything for me was HTS items. I now have 12 retro hair usuki sets that no one wants.

How many posts do I need to be able to unlock the better parts of the program?

#109 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:32 PM

I wish I was having as good luck as everyone else. The only time it bought anything for me was HTS items. I now have 12 retro hair usuki sets that no one wants.

How many posts do I need to be able to unlock the better parts of the program?

500 posts. :p It's not really something you can get all at once unless you spend a month or so posting. :/

By the way.. what exactly is the item name of this usuki set? I want to look it up in the database and see. :p What do you have your profit margin set to in the program? 5000 np?

EDIT: Hmm.. this is the item: http://www.neocodex....eminfo&id=12403

chobitz, raise the profit margin in your program a bit, perhaps to the default 5000 np. This item only gives a 708np profit, and usually when you're this low in profit they're either HTS or they are shit items. :p

I am also going to start blacklisting or decreasing the prevalence of certain shops appearing in the shop randomizer. So guys, please suggest shitty shops to me so I can deal with them somehow! :p

#110 Trea

Trea
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:45 PM

Hmz, it seems to have bought Tunic of Warding for about 23.000 NPs but it seems worth alot less then that. Pity..

#111 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:47 PM

Hmz, it seems to have bought Tunic of Warding for about 23.000 NPs but it seems worth alot less then that. Pity..

http://www.neocodex.us/forum/index.php?app=itemdb&code=iteminfo&id=13606

Seems to be a fair profit :p.

#112 Trea

Trea
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:54 PM

http://www.neocodex....eminfo&id=13606

Seems to be a fair profit Posted Image.

Does look like it but if I check the prices in shops the item seems to go for about 16.000 / 17.000

#113 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:57 PM

Does look like it but if I check the prices in shops the item seems to go for about 16.000 / 17.000

Ah yes, our price was taken three days ago. Looking on JellyNeo, their price seems to be more accurate, even though it was last priced in January!

WTF

#114 Trea

Trea
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:07 PM

Ah yes, our price was taken three days ago. Looking on JellyNeo, their price seems to be more accurate, even though it was last priced in January!

WTF

Hahaha I don't mind that much. Really did a great job on that program! I'm such a slowpoke and all of this reminds me that I honestly don't know much about the game even with the use of programs. Sigh at me! I'm surprised I could even find my shop! Lets see if I can figure out that part a bit.

The program bought about 5 items for me sofar and besides the Tunic they should all bring me some profit. So I'm happy!

#115 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:30 PM

I edited my settings and I've only been RS banned once.

My wait delay is set to 8-12 seconds.

I only got RS banned before I changed that setting.

Also, my proxies kick out randomly and need to be replaced... so I have unplanned pauses ><

I'm personally excited. The Toy Shop and Plushie Palace have gotten exceptionally profitable for a young account. Recently picked up a UB and a few high-priced buyables.

*Steals your settings* I'll change the delay, but I doubt I'm going to get much while I'm still stuck with random shops. I've made more neopoints from the Garage Sale then I have with the random shops, I had no idea expensive items stocked there O_o

#116 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:38 PM

The random shops feature may get better if I go through with my plan to make it choose better shops over bad ones in the randomization process. :p

#117 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:46 PM

Really bad shops are according to some old lists I have are,

Altador Magic - 96
ETS1 Altador PetPet - 97
Brightvale Fruits - 81
Brightvale Scrolls - 78
ExoticFoods(Shenkuu) - 101
ETS1 Kreludan Food - 72
Tyrannian Food - 42
ETS1Smoothies - 18
QasalanDelights - 90
Qasalan Weaponry - 91
Desert Pottery - 55
Instruments-Music - 84

I'm sure there are a lot more as well :)

#118 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

This one guy just bought out my store so I just made a million today :p

#119 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

Really bad shops are according to some old lists I have are,

Altador Magic - 96
ETS1 Altador PetPet - 97
Brightvale Fruits - 81
Brightvale Scrolls - 78
ExoticFoods(Shenkuu) - 101
ETS1 Kreludan Food - 72
Tyrannian Food - 42
ETS1Smoothies - 18
QasalanDelights - 90
Qasalan Weaponry - 91
Desert Pottery - 55
Instruments-Music - 84

I'm sure there are a lot more as well Posted Image

Add to that:
Usukiland
Neopian Health Food

LOL I'm only getting shitty stores in random ..

Again its not the progs fault just my bad bad luck..

#120 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:53 PM

I made a mill last night... now at 5.5 mill NP! :p

This one guy just bought out my store so I just made a million today :p

Nice. ;)

#121 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:55 PM

I guess some bad shops need to be left in there though or you may as well just let people choose a profitble shop for themselves :p.

I made about 2 mill so far with Abrosia. I'm taking it nice and easy in the hope I can get a similar standard of account to what I once had.

#122 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

I guess some bad shops need to be left in there though or you may as well just let people choose a profitble shop for themselves :p.

I made about 2 mill so far with Abrosia. I'm taking it nice and easy in the hope I can get a similar standard of account to what I once had.

Yeah, taking it easy is probably the best advice with MSABing. That 5.5 mill I made is probably over the course of two weeks actually, because I'm going casually. :p Just last night, for whatever reason, I made a ton of NP.

#123 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:02 PM

Remember I mentioned being frozen for ABing in magic but not actually buying anything? Well on that account, using Iceys old MSAB, I made about 120 mill plus I had a massive plushie gallery worth about another 30 mill. I didn't play Neo for a long time after losing that account :(.

I found the key to successful MSAB'ing was having the option to set certain times of day I wanted the program to AB and for how long.

#124 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:09 PM

I see. In that case, I'll make a scheduler when I have time. :p

#125 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:38 PM

One more problemo..
I am not switching to a new store every 45 minutes. I set it to 5,000 and let it go for a hour. It stayed in a crap store (cafe something or another) for the whole hour never switching..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users