Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#126 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

A suggestion: Maybe the program can either auto-shutoff or check for restock ban when the shop stock jumps from 3+ items to none?

#127 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:09 PM

A suggestion: Maybe the program can either auto-shutoff or check for restock ban when the shop stock jumps from 3+ items to none?

Another suggestion... is it possible to have a running dialoge in the actual log of what its doing like "refreshing" "waiting" "refreshing" besides the little text on the bottom?

Oh and why am I always in crap stores :( right now its the crumpetmonger..

Edited by chobitz, 21 August 2009 - 04:10 PM.

#128 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

Another suggestion... is it possible to have a running dialoge in the actual log of what its doing like "refreshing" "waiting" "refreshing" besides the little text on the bottom?

Oh and why am I always in crap stores :( right now its the crumpetmonger..

That's a good idea...how about extra options to let you "check off" what you want to see in your own log so everyone can decide for themselves...refreshing, buys, restock ban checks, pricing, ect.?

#129 therato

therato
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

i so gotta thank you for this program it runs like a man that just got robbed

man its almost perfect
i love it
keep up the awesome work

Edited by therato, 21 August 2009 - 05:18 PM.

#130 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

Thanks, and glad that you like it. :p With your guys' help, we can make it work much better.

------

I am almost done programming the randomizer fixer thing. Basically, Abrosia is going to download a probability file from the server which will tell the auto buyer what probability to give each shop in the selection process, based on how many profitable items are expected to appear in that shop. :p

Cool, huh?

I am encrypting it though so people can't feed their own probabilities to the program somehow. <_<

So these are how the probabilities are outlined right now. The probabilities were calculated using # of items that earn above a 1000 np profit:

Prob% | Shop Name
-----------------------
20.0564 Bakery
14.8208 Plushie Shop
13.1293 Chocolate Factory
10.3504 Magical Bookstore
8.4172 Neopian Post Office
8.3367 Toy Shop
5.3967 Neopian Fresh Foods
5.1148 Magic Shop
2.8192 Spooky Food
2.2553 Uni Clothing Shop
1.0471 Neopian Garden Center
0.6847 Tropical Food Shop
0.6041 Grooming Parlour
0.6041 Battle Magic
0.5236 Booktastic Books
0.4833 Defense Magic
0.4833 Neopian Pharmacy
.... and a bunch of other ones that are getting statistically improbable. :p

However. I don't want a bunch of people in a particular shop, even if it's 20%. So what I am going to do is set an upper cap on the probability at 10% meaning that Bakery, Plushie Shop, Chocolate Factory, and Magical Bookstore have a 10% probability. Then, the probability I take from those 4 shops I will distribute evenly to the ones under them. :p

Sounds like a complex process, but it should work.

#131 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

That low a probability on the Pharmacy?

I guess the QUANTITY is low... it's just that the profitable items RS very frequently. I always end up getting SOMETHING from that shop in a 30 minute session

#132 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:21 PM

This is very interesting. SL, you are very intelligent indeed. You remind me of me tbh haha. I bet you aced Calculus, huh?

#133 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:25 PM

Calculus!?!

I love Calculus... did someone mention Calculus?

#134 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:25 PM

That low a probability on the Pharmacy?

I guess the QUANTITY is low... it's just that the profitable items RS very frequently. I always end up getting SOMETHING from that shop in a 30 minute session

Yeah, it's the quantity like you said. I have no way of measuring frequency right now. However, I just devised another model based on "mediocre" items -- items usually between 1k and 20k profit. It will still help the newbs get better items than they are getting now though, even though Pharmacy isn't high on the list. :p That just means we can go to Pharmacy. ;)

This is very interesting. SL, you are very intelligent indeed. You remind me of me tbh haha. I bet you aced Calculus, huh?

Yes. :p I also use calculus on a daily basis both at work (which just ended since today was the last day of work!) and at school. :p This isn't really calculus though, it's more pre-calculus and statistics.

#135 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

When I have a brand new account with 30k on it (HINT HINT) I like going to the pharmacy. Quick, easy to sell profit that will take me right where I need to be to start hitting up the other shops.

#136 beach3boy

beach3boy
  • 514 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:45 PM

True true, this is no calculus. Derivatives/integrals anyone? The only time Neo would ever get close to those are maybe with the Lenny Conundrum. haha The only program I can think of that can solve those would be some artificial intelligence hahaa

#137 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

Fuck you Slinky, there goes the shop I've been (ab)using because of that probability bullshit. :(

/switches shops

#138 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:29 PM

Abrosia MSAB 0.9.6 released. It features the new shop randomizer that is based on probabilities! You guys should be getting some better picks for shops now. Maybe still not the best of the best, but better ones. :D

Let me know if you guys start ABing in better shops now. :p

#139 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:30 PM

Abrosia MSAB 0.9.6 released. It features the new randomizer that is based on probabilities! You guys should be getting some better picks for shops now. Maybe still not the best of the best, but better ones. :D

fuck you. :crybaby:

#140 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

You know waht we should add? A way for us to manually add items to the shop lists.. I know that some of the petpet shops are missing alot of profitable items.

#141 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

You know waht we should add? A way for us to manually add items to the shop lists.. I know that some of the petpet shops are missing alot of profitable items.

If you browse with Abrosia there, it will pick up those items and add them to the database :).

#142 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

First up after the update: Toy Shop.

Time to see if I finally snag a well priced item from a shop that ISN'T the igloo. xD

Also, I never knew the igloo had a ten item a day limit until I hit it, maybe it should tell you in the log that you hit the ban so you can just stop the program or go back to main shops.

Edit: WHOA WHOA WHOA After almost every refresh it changes downloads the data from the site and changes shops, is that supposed to happen?

Well, not even 10 minutes in, I got RS banned. O_o

Edited by Elindoril, 21 August 2009 - 09:52 PM.

#143 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:47 PM

First up after the update: Toy Shop.

Time to see if I finally snag a well priced item from a shop that ISN'T the igloo. xD

Also, I never knew the igloo had a ten item a day limit until I hit it, maybe it should tell you in the log that you hit the ban so you can just stop the program or go back to main shops.

Sounds like a good idea. You don't have to stop the program in order to change settings. Just don't change the list type (from item database to your own lists or vice versa) while the program is running. Else it might die :p.

#144 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:48 PM

If you browse with Abrosia there, it will pick up those items and add them to the database :).

I have been, i dont think my internet is fast enough, that and my setting are set to be quite slow.. i onl make like 50-100k a night... mine is set to look like a slow human is rsing

#145 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:50 PM

Sounds like a good idea. You don't have to stop the program in order to change settings. Just don't change the list type (from item database to your own lists or vice versa) while the program is running. Else it might die :p.

Well, if one is RS banned and can't get anything at the igloo, they might want to just stop the program instead of letting it price items (I dunno, somebody might have priorities or memory troubles).

#146 therato

therato
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:16 PM

i got some realy nice scores at the tiki store bought for 1000 sellable for alot:P

btw how can we help you make it better

#147 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:32 PM

i got some realy nice scores at the tiki store bought for 1000 sellable for alot:P

btw how can we help you make it better

Just by running it to report bugs and build up the database. :p Suggestions are also helpful, but I have a ton I still need to implement, lol.

#148 Trea

Trea
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:39 AM

Hmz, mine doesn't seem to do anything right now. Been running for some time now and bought nothing. Can't see it refreshing either. Perhaps just unlucky..

#149 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:44 AM

Do you know which shops you're refreshing in? You might be in a shop that doesn't have a significant restock list to it.

#150 Trea

Trea
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:57 AM

It's fixed now, not sure why it didn't work for me then. Restarted the computer and it picked it up again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users