Photo

Gay Marriage Bill Passes for New York

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#76 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

It's only stupid if you've no fucking research to back up your claims; which is what the defenition for ignorance is. (sorry, one post written by a political nut job doesn't count)

I'm done here. I've nothing further to say to a moronic troll.

Good luck in life! Posted Image

#77 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

I have nothing against lesbians or gays. I am just against gay/lesbian marriage because marriage usually leads to a family. And I just think that children should not have their life miserable because of their parents.

What about the gay people who want to get married, but never have kids? Is that okay?

#78 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

What about the gay people who want to get married, but never have kids? Is that okay?

I would view that as ok, but too many people start a family. Therefore, due to the vast majority, I don't support gay marriage. Too much of a risk for the nation in my opinion. Think whatever you want to.

#79 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:37 PM

I would view that as ok, but too many people start a family. Therefore, due to the vast majority, I don't support gay marriage. Too much of a risk for the nation in my opinion. Think whatever you want to.

What about the fact that your opinion is, thankfully, worthless?

#80 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

Well, I do think you're being unfair. There are straight couples who marry and never have children. There are straight couples who have children, but never marry. There are single parent families. There are children raised by grandparents. All of these different situations have the potential to raise happy, or depressed children. Why deny gays the right to make their family miserable?

#81 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

Well, I do think you're being unfair. There are straight couples who marry and never have children. There are straight couples who have children, but never marry. There are single parent families. There are children raised by grandparents. All of these different situations have the potential to raise happy, or depressed children. Why deny gays the right to make their family miserable?

Think of the children and the adults become. I don't want any more of that in the nation. There's enough of it already. Why make a problem even worse, when you can prevent it?

What about the fact that your opinion is, thankfully, worthless?

If I wanted your opinion on my opinion, I would of asked for it first.

#82 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

Think of the children and the adults become. I don't want any more of that in the nation. There's enough of it already. Why make a problem even worse, when you can prevent it?

This I agree on.
FREE ABORTIONS FOR EVERYONE!

#83 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

Edit.
Removed my flame towards that retard.

Lol thanks for not buying into that shit fest. Hes just being annoying on purpose.

#84 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

If I wanted your opinion on my opinion, I would of asked for it first.

*Have.

And no, that's not correct. If you want to post your opinions in a vacuum, this isn't the place to do it.
I'm as entitled to comment on your horseshit as anyone else.

#85 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:44 PM

This is so fucking stupid. Why isn't gay marriage allowed everywhere? Why the fuck does it matter? The fact that a bunch of old congress people have to "make" something like this legal is a disgrace. Ugh.... it makes me mad. Then again, they referred to blacks as second class citizens for the longest time. Honestly, people. are. such. dipshits. *rage*

This is what happens when religion rules peoples' lives. Get your head out from the damn rock you're living under Posted Image
/rant

I repped you JCRGirl for that rant haha. Exactly how I feel. :)

Besides religion, there is NO fucking reason I can't go off and marry my gf whenever I please. It really, really, really sucks that we're treated like 2nd class citizens because I fell in love with some one of my own gender.

Separation of church and state America, fucking separation of church and state.

Except biology. You cannot deny that it goes against our reproductive system to do that. But on the other hand, no one has any right to judge, and gays should be allowed to marry if that is what they chose to do. There is nothing wrong with what they do, and nothing bad will come to you for allowing gay people to marry. Denying them that right, is beyond selfish.

The sadist thing about all of this, is donaldmax does has a vague point. Past marriage and everything. Children are ruthless as fuck. I remember whenever someone was found out for having two mommies. We picked on her every day at recess. I even joined it, because I was like 8, and wanted to fit in. She had to move schools. People tend to forget what it was like to go to school, and try to fit in.

Once you get out of school, everything in life changes, and everything you cared about seems very pointless. How many times did you yell at your parents and say, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND" when they said you couldn't go out, or couldn't have a friend over. Thats because when you look back, it seems pretty simple of a life when you have to go to work 6 days of a week.

People with gay parents -will- be picked on more then anyone else. Unless either gay parents become just as common as normal parents (Which I don't foresee happening, but it might), or unless we actually do something and make it so its normal. We need to include gay people in society just the same as we include straight people, so kids will not view them as something strange, but as just normal people. Then they can pick on that kid for another reason (Face it, no one escapes getting picked on, except a few bullies).

Giving them the right to marry is a great step, but we shouldn't lose fact that its still a long fight to go to make sure we are all treated equally. (Unless you are a white person trying to go to school, then fuck you)

#86 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

*Have.
And no, that's not correct. If you want to post your opinions in a vacuum, this isn't the place to do it.
I'm as entitled to comment on your horseshit as anyone else.

Must you? Your meanie-pants comments are making kids depressed and we have enough of that in this country.
Posted Image

#87 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

Lol thanks for not buying into that shit fest. Hes just being annoying on purpose.

I'm just stating my opinion. I'm not "trying" to be a troll or "trying" to be annoying. And it happens that you guys disagree with my opinion.

#88 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:47 PM

And it happens that you guys disagree with my opinion.

Because your opinion is wrong.

#89 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

I'm just stating my opinion. I'm not "trying" to be a troll or "trying" to be annoying. And it happens that you guys disagree with my opinion.

Its hard to tell the difference sometimes.

#90 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

I'd give you rep for your post iagrue because you're actually bringing a valid point to the table in a decent manner. Thank you.

#91 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:50 PM

Lol I probably should have posted this in the debate section instead of general chat.... but it really was just an announcement of sorts. :p Oh well, debate is more interesting.

#92 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

Express it in a less, "I'm right, and everyone is wrong" manner then.

You have stated, that gay marriage is a bad thing, because they will -without a doubt- have kids, and they will -without a doubt- have a worse childhood then others. There are plenty of better ways to go about arguing things then to state that no matter what, you are right, and this shouldn't happen.

You are arguing in a manner that looks like you are trolling, and in a manner that makes people hate you. Try arguing in a manner that says, "This is what I believe, but you might be able to convince me that I am wrong". And change your avatar. I'm tired of seeing baby penis.

#93 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

My goal is achieved. Finally one person understands what I'm trying to convey. Out and away~ Posted Image lol okay, ill change the avatar lol... and my manner.

Edited by donaldmax, 26 June 2011 - 01:53 PM.

#94 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:53 PM

Lol I probably should have posted this in the debate section instead of general chat.... but it really was just an announcement of sorts. :p Oh well, debate is more interesting.

It gives us something to talk about. Already at four pages. XD

#95 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:54 PM

My goal is achieved. Finally one person understands what I'm trying to convey. Out and away~ Posted Image

If Iargue is the only person who understands you, you're fucked.

#96 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

You are arguing in a manner that looks like you are trolling, and in a manner that makes people hate you. Try arguing in a manner that says, "This is what I believe, but you might be able to convince me that I am wrong".

Yeah, trust him on this one, donald. He speaks from experience.

#97 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

If Iargue is the only person who understands you, you're fucked.

I got him to remove the penis though. :o

#98 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

That was a cool avatar though. :(

#99 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

I got him to remove the penis though. :o

Speaking of, wtf is it now? Can't even read it.

OH! I got it, it actually says, "You all be hatin because I'm actually gay."

How insightful.

#100 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

That was a cool avatar though. :(

Hotlinking fail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users