Quantcast

Photo

Kitchen Quests are the greatest things ever.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

The kquest do-er here doesn't work very well for me though. :|

#2 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:08 PM

I seem to remember that Kitchen Quests have a 1/3 chance of giving stats. So basically it's worth it if the cost to complete the quest is less than 1/3 of what it would cost you to train normally. Also, you only want the stat to go on one pet so the account would have to be a single pet account. That aside, I agree, it's a great way to train.

#3 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

You know, after making this topic, I did six kquests.

All of them gave an NP reward except for the one where I got a Raspberry Achyfi.

fmsl

#4 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:23 PM

Are they? Never tried one.

[05:29:02 PM] ['You get a ', 'The Luckiest Babaa', '!!!']

fml.

Edited by holaCarlos, 02 July 2011 - 01:30 PM.

#5 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:24 PM

in a long run its worth it... there will be days you get no stats.. but overall its worth it.. especially when your pet is at a level where you're using more than 4 codestones...

#6 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:47 PM

I seem to remember that Kitchen Quests have a 1/3 chance of giving stats. So basically it's worth it if the cost to complete the quest is less than 1/3 of what it would cost you to train normally. Also, you only want the stat to go on one pet so the account would have to be a single pet account. That aside, I agree, it's a great way to train.

Didnt they change it so stats only go to your active pet? Havent done one since I gave away my BD pet :/

#7 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

I use to do kitchen quests but I just stopped caring after I get G'd so many times from that stupid shark.

#8 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:34 PM

I use to do kitchen quests but I just stopped caring after I get G'd so many times from that stupid shark.

lol

It all works out in the end.

#9 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:28 PM

Didnt they change it so stats only go to your active pet? Havent done one since I gave away my BD pet :/

They definitely changed that for faerie quests. Not sure about kitchen quests though, havent done that since the newbie days. If it only affects your active, I might start doing it again.

#10 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:03 PM

They definitely changed that for faerie quests. Not sure about kitchen quests though, havent done that since the newbie days. If it only affects your active, I might start doing it again.

Yep. It only affects your active pet now.

#11 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:04 PM

k-quests let you break the training time limitation, which makes them worth more than 1/3 of training. unless you want to wait 2 years or so to get a maxed stat pet :thumbsup:

#12 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:06 PM

No I'm quite sure they affect all your pets.

#13 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:13 PM

k-quests let you break the training time limitation, which makes them worth more than 1/3 of training. unless you want to wait 2 years or so to get a maxed stat pet :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's like eating 1/2 price Neggs.
without hunger limitations

No I'm quite sure they affect all your pets.

someone confirm/deny?
Maybe I have no idea.

#14 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

Kitchen Quests can affect very neopet on your account, TNT hasn't changed that.
Only recommended on accounts with neopets that would benefit the stats, otherwise it's almost useless.

#15 InFeeD

InFeeD
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

I can confirmed it.
K-Quest will randomly choose a pet regardless of it's active or not, the same thing applied to Terror Trove scratchcards.

#16 alkjdksjdldskjsdakl

alkjdksjdldskjsdakl
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:47 PM

I never get stats when I do kitchen quests EVER so i stopped doing them. They are a complete waste of time in my opinion.

#17 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

Kitchen Quests can affect very neopet on your account, TNT hasn't changed that.
Only recommended on accounts with neopets that would benefit the stats, otherwise it's almost useless.

I can confirmed it.
K-Quest will randomly choose a pet regardless of it's active or not, the same thing applied to Terror Trove scratchcards.

Thanks for the confirmation, no point doing these anymore as I've got four pets on my main.

#18 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

Yep. It only affects your active pet now.

This is a lie. I had one go to another pet the other day, so I pounded it.

#19 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:46 PM

K-Q is good for BDer and richers :p

#20 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

I'm 1 for 10 today.

:|

#21 LemonSundae

LemonSundae
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:52 PM

This is a lie. I had one go to another pet the other day, so I pounded it.

Yeah it's randomly spread among all your pets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users