• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#51 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

How safe are these flash games? I can see there are tons of people with the exact same score in them so they are obviously safer than most games, but are they so safe that you can do them all in one day or should you split them over days / weeks / months?

I wouldn't recommend sending them all in one day, but as long as you aren't reviewed you should be safe. The biggest problem you might have with sending so many scores at once is the scrutiny of other players.

#52 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

I was going to message you but apparently you've ignored me which is fine.

Not that we see eye to eye on most things but would you mind if I linked your thread in my Shell Start Up Extras thread?

#53 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

I was going to message you but apparently you've ignored me which is fine.

Not that we see eye to eye on most things but would you mind if I linked your thread in my Shell Start Up Extras thread?

Sure, go ahead. Thanks for asking first.

#54 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

Done, thanks. +Rep.

#55 Arkidas

Arkidas
  • 1231 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

I wouldn't recommend sending them all in one day, but as long as you aren't reviewed you should be safe. The biggest problem you might have with sending so many scores at once is the scrutiny of other players.

They are not going to review the score even though it's a gold trophy?

#56 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

They are not going to review the score even though it's a gold trophy?

In my experience, the only one I've had reviewed out of those games was Ruins Rampage. Even with review, as long as you send the recommended score, you're guaranteed to be safe as long as your time was reasonable.

According to this (admittedly outdated) guide, the only other game that even has a review score is Dungeon Dash (but the review threshold only includes impossible scores).

tl;dr
as long as your scores aren't impossible and times are reasonable, the chance of getting reviewed is slim to none, and review is certainly survivable.

#57 Obit

Obit
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:31 AM

i sent a score of 1687 for chia bomber 2 and its getting reviewed xD

#58 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

i sent a score of 1687 for chia bomber 2 and its getting reviewed xD

You should (hopefully) be safe, but thanks for pointing this out. I updated the first post with a warning. :p
Be sure to let me know how the review went!

#59 Obit

Obit
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

You should (hopefully) be safe, but thanks for pointing this out. I updated the first post with a warning. :p
Be sure to let me know how the review went!

Will do i've got a few game trophies on there so i should be alright hopefully

#60 Arkidas

Arkidas
  • 1231 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

I think the Ugga Drop code is broken. Someone verify?

#61 Obit

Obit
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:17 AM

Hi *******,

Your score of 1,687 in Chia Bomber 2 has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 1,000 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded

#62 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

I think the Ugga Drop code is broken. Someone verify?

I would but I'm seriously lazy.

Hi *******,

Your score of 1,687 in Chia Bomber 2 has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 1,000 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded

Hooray!

#63 imcominatcha

imcominatcha
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

Slick. I don't get how SS works though. I haven't tried to run it for fear of getting iced. Can't find the tutorial in the forums either. Anybody help me with that?

#64 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:39 AM

Slick. I don't get how SS works though. I haven't tried to run it for fear of getting iced. Can't find the tutorial in the forums either. Anybody help me with that?

[Guide] Score Sender

#65 nryulkim

nryulkim
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

Thanks this is a great help.

#66 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

I think this is a really wonderful guide, and I'll rep it tomorrow when I've got enough.

Only thing I'm gonna put out there is (as I was discussing with Neoquest on his status just now) whenever I see a mystery picture trophy on a userlookup it screams 'cheater' to me.

But the rest is awesome, thanks Bone.

#67 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

I think this is a really wonderful guide, and I'll rep it tomorrow when I've got enough.

Only thing I'm gonna put out there is (as I was discussing with Neoquest on his status just now) whenever I see a mystery picture trophy on a userlookup it screams 'cheater' to me.

But the rest is awesome, thanks Bone.

Yeah, I actually made a thread to discuss this a while back. I think people only recognize accounts with Mystery Pic trophies are cheaters if they cheat themselves. There's no way to prove someone cheated with Mystery Pic, so the worst you can get is skepticism from other players. :p

Thanks!

#68 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Yeah, I actually made a thread to discuss this a while back. I think people only recognize accounts with Mystery Pic trophies are cheaters if they cheat themselves. There's no way to prove someone cheated with Mystery Pic, so the worst you can get is skepticism from other players. :p

Thanks!

Haha that's true actually. Before codex (when I was innocent and purePosted Image) I would have never though of that trophy as supsicious, or even noticed it at all. So I guess it's not a problem as far as other users are concerned. Do you think it flags the account as suspicious to TNT?

#69 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Haha that's true actually. Before codex (when I was innocent and purePosted Image) I would have never though of that trophy as supsicious, or even noticed it at all. So I guess it's not a problem as far as other users are concerned. Do you think it flags the account as suspicious to TNT?

Doubtful. There are numerous members here with several mystery pic trophies that are perfectly safe. I may be one of them. :whistling:

#70 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

soo theres really not much of a SS risk on those games they dont check into it if you get max score, so what if i sent in a score for like silver right now could i get the trophy by the morning?

#71 Storme

Storme
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

This guide was very helpful, thank you! +Rep

#72 Nullo

Nullo
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

This was helpful. Thanks.

#73 Mud

Mud
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

Is the punchbag Bob trophy working now? I fought him a few weeks ago and didn't get my trophy. I might go for it again if it's working now.

Nice guide by the way! :)

Edited by mynameismud, 03 December 2012 - 10:18 AM.

#74 JudgeLawlington

JudgeLawlington
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

Thanks for the trophies, managed to get some of those along with a few others.

EDIT:

So I gave a shot at score sending (didn't do anything suspicious, 1 game per day with reasonable time). One thing that JUST happened to me is I've got a couple guides open on easy trophies, I gave Splat-A-Sloth a go, but didn't get reviewed when I got the 500 points (max for trophy), any idea why this is? I played legit my first two goes and was just a few points short of 500, which is what's needed for the trophy.

Will include pic in next edit, that way it happened.

Posted Image

Edited by JudgeLawlington, 05 December 2012 - 07:16 AM.

#75 somewhereovertherainbow

somewhereovertherainbow
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

Made a new account and want to make it look better before ABing. Thanks for the guide. Very helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users