Quantcast

Photo

Creative, attention-grabbing introduction title.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 KellyK

KellyK
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:09 AM

What's uppppp, people?!

I'm actually super excited to be here, I've been looking for a site like this for quite some time! Here's a little bit about me, on Neo and in real life.

I've played Neopets ever since I was a little kid...I even stole my mom's credit card once to sign up for premium...go ahead, you can laugh at me :p I worked hard and played honestly, but my account got frozen for sharing it with someone else and I got pissed. So I stopped playing honestly (so vengeful, eh?) At one point, I had about 30 accounts and used all sorts of programs. Eventually, every single account I had got frozen and I was IP banned. So I took a little break for a while.

Then I discovered earlier this year that I wasn't IP banned any longer! As of right now, I play by the rules, only because I have pets that I actually like and I don't want to jeopardize it. I'm broke on the site, but I get by with restocking, sniping, and playing Habi. So I figured that being on a site like this would either a), influence me to start cheating again, or b) satisfy my curiosity and keep me from cheating. So I guess we'll see what happens.

Now, me in real life.

I'm about to turn 18 and will be a college freshman studying chemical engineering in the fall. I'm a girly girl who loves baking, cooking, cute animals, shopping, makeup, and multiple other fun (boring?) girly things. Believe it or not, I'm a super science dork and a complete and total chemistry nerd. Don't judge me. I love understated, witty and sarcastic senses of humor. I hate sappy romantic comedies and sad movies - I hate crying - and I love to laugh and have a good time. Geez, this is starting to sound like an ad on Match.com or some crap like that so I better wrap it up. I live by the Jersey Shore but no, I don't act or look like the stupid people on the MTV show, and oh yeah, my name is Kelly. And I'm a girl if you can't tell.

Now stop reading and welcome me to the forum already, dammit.

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

Welcome to Neocodex. :)

(And nice introduction)

#3 KellyK

KellyK
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

Geez, quick response! You couldn't have read all that so fast...! Hahaha! Posted Image

But, thank you!

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:13 AM

Geez, quick response! You couldn't have read all that so fast...! Hahaha! Posted Image

But, thank you!

I can read plenty in 2 minutes. :p

#5 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:16 AM

I shall call you Leslie :p (TBBT).

Welcome to Codex! And that was a fun intro :)

#6 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

I can read plenty in 2 minutes. :p

Was that a pick-up line?

#7 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

Nice intro indeed

I feel like you and I would get along well IRL. A smart girl? It's very lacking in my parts :(

Also, cheating Neo ftw, don't bother playing legit. It gets very boring very fast.

Welcome here :D

Edited by Boggart, 21 July 2011 - 11:17 AM.

#8 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

Was that a pick-up line?

Did it turn you on?

#9 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

Did it turn you on?

It turned me on.

#10 KellyK

KellyK
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

Nice intro indeed

I feel like you and I would get along well IRL. A smart girl? It's very lacking in my parts :(

Also, cheating Neo ftw, don't bother playing legit. It gets very boring very fast.

Welcome here :D

Oh, it's so boring, but I'm trying! Hahah!
And how can smart people be lacking? That's terrible. I feel your pain! And thanks! :)

It turned me on.

God, what did I start?

Edited by KellyK, 21 July 2011 - 11:21 AM.

#11 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

Oh, it's so boring, but I'm trying! Hahah!
And how can smart people be lacking? That's terrible. I feel your pain! And thanks! :)

If it's boring why are you doing it, if you don't mind me asking :o

I meant smart females are lacking in my life (my RL :p). Most are... dumb as 3 bricks. Some are only made of 2 bricks.

#12 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:23 AM

God, what did I start?

Sweeney & Wasers' internet relationship. Swaser.

Welcome to Codex :D

#13 KellyK

KellyK
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:24 AM

If it's boring why are you doing it, if you don't mind me asking :o

I meant smart females are lacking in my life (my RL :p). Most are... dumb as 3 bricks. Some are only made of 2 bricks.

I guess I'm afraid of screwing up and losing everything? Hahah, I don't know enough about computers to be smart about it. Maybe all the programming classes I'll be taking will help?

And that's funny, someone told me once that I looked as dumb as a brick. And I proved them wrong! :)

#14 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:25 AM

Swaser. Wasney. Bleh. I'll just call them the British Badgers.

I guess I'm afraid of screwing up and losing everything? Hahah, I don't know enough about computers to be smart about it. Maybe all the programming classes I'll be taking will help?

And that's funny, someone told me once that I looked as dumb as a brick. And I proved them wrong! :)

Well that is a problem :o Well yes, taking classes on the subject should hopefully help you with that ^_^

Haha that's always a good feeling :p Most people say I look ugly as hell. I can't prove them wrong though QQ

:p

#15 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

that's..
hawt.

And on the subject, I can actually relate to what you're saying.
People usually think girly girls are necessarily stupid.
That's bullshit, IMO.

#16 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:28 AM

Swaser.. lol my goodness :p

Anyway, welcome! You seem great so I shall greet you nicely *bows* and wish you well here ^_^

#17 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

I remember the first Java class I had with a new male lecturer.. After we did a System.out.println to say Hello World!, he came over to me and was all "OMG VERY GOOD!!!!111!!!!1!!!!"

Pissed me off so badly, I was rude to him the rest of the semester. And totally blew his socks off with my semester project. Jerk.

#18 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:31 AM

that's..
hawt.

That's bullshit, IMO.

Smart girly girls w/ a little bit of roughness = perfect.

#19 KellyK

KellyK
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:31 AM

I don't know how to quote everyone's post, so thank you all for the warm welcomes! :)

And I don't know what else to say. Hah.

#20 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:34 AM

I don't know how to quote everyone's post, so thank you all for the warm welcomes! :)

And I don't know what else to say. Hah.

Click "Multiquote" at the bottom of every post you want to add, then scroll riiiiiiiiiiight down to the bottom to the dark blue button with the green arrow that says "Add Reply" and click.

Took me months to figure that out :p

#21 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:50 AM

that's..
hawt.

That's bullshit, IMO.

*cough* I weren't? ;)

Anyhow, welcome to codex. And don't play legit or you will disappear. If you get the reference I will love you forever, if you don't, it doesn't matter xD

#22 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

*cough* I weren't? ;)

Anyhow, welcome to codex. And don't play legit or you will disappear. If you get the reference I will love you forever, if you don't, it doesn't matter xD

You love me, don't you?
Ugh.

#23 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

AWW, welcome to Neocodex seems like you've been well-received so just don't leave!! If I ever need help with my chemistry homework you will be my go-to girl =)

#24 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:17 PM

Now why cant everyone make intro's as interesting as this one? Makes all the more reason for me to welcome someone to the forum.

So welcome along Kelly! Hope you enjoy your time at codex and we will surely enjoy what you have to contribute to the forum if this into is anything to go by :)

If you need any help with anything or are unsure on anything at all, feel free to PM me.

Cheers, Strat

Edited by Strategist, 21 July 2011 - 11:17 PM.

#25 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:38 AM

Chemical engineer?

Move to California and give our administrator Noitidart some love (He plays hard to get, so good luck)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users