Quantcast

Photo

[GUIDE] Smart ABing - High Volume, Low Profit, Low Risk - FULL LISTS FOR EVERY SHOP! (Updated Aug 3, 2011)

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#51 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:37 AM

hey thanks for the guide! I've learnt a lot from it!
I have a few questions.
If you are auto buying using abrosia, can TNT still see your screen resolution and browser? if so what do they appear as since logging in from a program wouldn't be a browser.

also if I get two browsers say firefox and chrome, and log in to different accounts on each browser, would they know I'm using the same computer and freeze me?

Thanks again!

#52 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:32 PM

hey thanks for the guide! I've learnt a lot from it!
I have a few questions.
If you are auto buying using abrosia, can TNT still see your screen resolution and browser? if so what do they appear as since logging in from a program wouldn't be a browser.

also if I get two browsers say firefox and chrome, and log in to different accounts on each browser, would they know I'm using the same computer and freeze me?

Thanks again!

o.o
I don't think TNT ever sees a user's screen resolution/browser
/Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though x3/

&Using different browsers won't change your IP address, so they could assume that both accounts are owned by the same user
You could use a proxy (guide http://www.neocodex....ow-to-use-them/) though, which will hide your IP address on either/both account(s) o:

#53 nyquil

nyquil
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

o.o
I don't think TNT ever sees a user's screen resolution/browser
/Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though x3/

&Using different browsers won't change your IP address, so they could assume that both accounts are owned by the same user
You could use a proxy (guide http://www.neocodex....ow-to-use-them/) though, which will hide your IP address on either/both account(s) o:

1) opps gave you +rep instead of quote at first >.< Congratz!

2) they can see what browser you are using but like said in the qoute it wont change your IP address. they will know both are from the same location.

#54 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:17 AM

1) opps gave you +rep instead of quote at first >.< Congratz!

2) they can see what browser you are using but like said in the qoute it wont change your IP address. they will know both are from the same location.

X3~~

&Ah, I wasn't aware that TNT could see what browsers users are using o: Sorry, my bad then >n<

#55 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:45 PM

hey thanks for the replies guys! So if you log in from Abrosia, what would TNT read the browser as? Would they be able to see your logged in from a program rather than a browser?

#56 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:45 PM

hey thanks for the replies guys! So if you log in from Abrosia, what would TNT read the browser as? Would they be able to see your logged in from a program rather than a browser?

As far as I know TNT would not be able to tell that you logged in from a program but-- I don't know what browser they'd see it's from /if they do/ o:
I didn't even think TNT could see what browsers users are currently using o3o..
/Even if they could, I don't think that they pay much attention to it anyways/

#57 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:00 AM

thanks :) It's just I was using Abrosia and they froze me for auto buying.

I left it on for about 3 hours a day but I did start and stop it sometimes.
My refresh rate was 8.0 to 8.5 and the rest default.
I stopped using this about a week before I was frozen and start using the semi legit restocking method and refreshed pages every 2 secs.
and do you know why they froze me like so long after I first started using it :S they froze me on 1st Decemeber.

Do you know what I did wrong?

Thanks so much! :)

#58 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:47 PM

thanks :) It's just I was using Abrosia and they froze me for auto buying.

I left it on for about 3 hours a day but I did start and stop it sometimes.
My refresh rate was 8.0 to 8.5 and the rest default.
I stopped using this about a week before I was frozen and start using the semi legit restocking method and refreshed pages every 2 secs.
and do you know why they froze me like so long after I first started using it :S they froze me on 1st Decemeber.

Do you know what I did wrong?

Thanks so much! :)

o__o It's incredibly strange that they froze you with those times

1) I have seen a few cases of users getting frozen weeks/months after they did something illegit so that's not very rare actually, but I'm sorry that happened to you :x
2) To be honest, I think you were just unlucky. I can't see why you'd get frozen with those times, maybe they just thought it was suspicious that you used to refresh at ~8 seconds and then you started refreshing at ~2 seconds though? :x
/&You weren't surfing on neopets (on the account you were ABing on) while ABing right?/

#59 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:25 AM

o__o It's incredibly strange that they froze you with those times

1) I have seen a few cases of users getting frozen weeks/months after they did something illegit so that's not very rare actually, but I'm sorry that happened to you :x
2) To be honest, I think you were just unlucky. I can't see why you'd get frozen with those times, maybe they just thought it was suspicious that you used to refresh at ~8 seconds and then you started refreshing at ~2 seconds though? :x
/&You weren't surfing on neopets (on the account you were ABing on) while ABing right?/

Hey, oh ok thanks, yeah same, I thought it was because I changed methods, do you reckon I should stick to one? If so, what one is less risky?
Nope I didn't do that. I stopped the auto buyer and left the program and program manager open then signed in to the account on my browser for a while, then closed it and started the auto buyer again. Do you think this could be a reason to freeze me?

Thank you so much :)

#60 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

Hey, oh ok thanks, yeah same, I thought it was because I changed methods, do you reckon I should stick to one? If so, what one is less risky?
Nope I didn't do that. I stopped the auto buyer and left the program and program manager open then signed in to the account on my browser for a while, then closed it and started the auto buyer again. Do you think this could be a reason to freeze me?

Thank you so much :)

1) If you decide to stick to just one method, then obviously legitimately restocking is less risky aha :p ~
2) I guess it could be considered suspicious to TNT if they saw you have to log off/log back on to RS, but I personally don't really think that was such a big deal o:

http://www.neocodex....y-ticket-guide/
^ If you want to get your account back that's a good guide to making a ticket btw

#61 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

Today is half prize day so I decided to test the list... Awesome, I'm getting more items than ever! Thanks, good lists.

#62 themaskedmongoose

themaskedmongoose
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

Thanks for the guide and the lists ^^

#63 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

Thanks, now I don't have to spend hours making my own lists! And for the guide as well

#64 cowgoesmoo

cowgoesmoo
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:45 PM

This guide is old, it just tried to purchase a Treasure Map Negg (great before it got common).

#65 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

This guide is old, it just tried to purchase a Treasure Map Negg (great before it got common).

UPDATED: August 3, 2011

No shit, Sherlock

Posting about that won't get you anywhere seeing as the OP hasn't been on codex since October of last year (and I doubt that he'd come back solely to solve your problem); just remove the no longer profitable items or create your own lists :p

#66 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

The guide directory has a link to an easy method of creating your own lists and some basic guides about codex. http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#67 cowgoesmoo

cowgoesmoo
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

The guide directory has a link to an easy method of creating your own lists and some basic guides about codex. http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

I know that, just saying it was old.

#68 blergh

blergh
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

I know that, just saying it was old.

I think everyone realized that before you pointed it out. I was only trying to guide you in the right direction

Edited by blergh, 03 June 2012 - 05:28 PM.

#69 Yac

Yac
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

Are this lists safe to use on a young account?

Like, having a list with say a R99 item wont have you trying to buy it right?

Probably a dumb question, sorry! :(

#70 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

Are this lists safe to use on a young account?

Like, having a list with say a R99 item wont have you trying to buy it right?

Probably a dumb question, sorry! :(

Several points to make here, bear with me :3

A young account? Accounts under 3m old can't even see r99 items, so you're fine there.

Spatzilla states that these lists will not by anything worth 125k+, and although item rarity doesn't always correspond with its worth, it's reasonably safe to assume that none of these lists will contain any r99s. A few r90+, maybe. But, again, whether or not a 'young' account can see these items in the shop is another matter (scroll down to the bottom of this page to see account restrictions)

Also, I'd guess that r99s are snapped up more quickly by other RSers, so you might not necessarily get the item. Not a very important point, though, seeing you're advanced and probably have more competitive time settings.

I wouldn't particularly recommend using Spatzilla's lists; they were great, but now they're a bit old. You might want to check this guide out for making your own lists quickly.
You could always remove the first 10 or so items off from the beginning of Spatzilla's lists, if you don't want to make your own. That cuts out the items with the most profit (at the time this guide was submitted, though. Probably changed by now), but I can't guarantee that removes all r90+.

Unless you're constantly pulling in r99s / high profit items, you should stay under the radar just fine, but keep in mind that there is no such thing as being completely safe.

#71 Yac

Yac
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

Alright, thank you. Sorry for my foolishness. :p

Edited by Yac, 07 June 2012 - 02:00 PM.

#72 nelsontan

nelsontan
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:43 AM

very interesting, but i would prefer to use ab buyer.

#73 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:20 AM

WOW I started it and got like 70 items within a 1 hour period. Thanks!

#74 Goodboy

Goodboy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 12 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:04 AM

Thanks for the great guide! Are the items inside still up to date?

#75 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:35 AM

Thanks for the great guide! Are the items inside still up to date?

(Updated Aug 3, 2011)

I don't know what that means to you, but I think the lists are pretty outdated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users