Smoking marajuana when pregnant

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

#76 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:58 PM

It's staggering how many people are in this thread just to berate her to prove they're right rather than actually give genuine constructive advice.

#77 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:59 PM

I don't get how personal stories about how any of you peoples friends boyfriend beating the shit out of them, has to do with this topic. not even 3 pages and can't even focus on responding on one topic...

& i'm not being a troll. some people can't handle controversial topics like this and it gets outta hand.

I'm asking for your opinions on the subject. I didn't ask for people to assume things about my social life, my boyfriend, my intelligence, etc. very few people can debate properly on here, looks like i see about 4-5 people. but should i expect any less from a group of people that were drawn to this site due to neopets?

Sweetheart, you play Call of Duty, you're 20 years old, and you're smoking pot while you're pregnant. YOU put yourself out there for repercussions of your ideals, not us. Nobody placed a gun to your head and told you to join the site. Chances are you play Neopets too so don't even try playing that card.

You're getting answers you don't like. Have you even, maybe possibly, considered that the reason pretty much everyone here is on the same page is because its in general, a bad idea?

If you didn't want to hear answers you don't like you shouldn't have posted on here. Plain and simple. Nobody here is going to coddle you and tell you you're doing the right thing. Grow some thicker skin and maybe own up to the fact that 20+ answers of WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?! might have some merit to it.

If you want some research, which I've been so generous to do for you, there's plenty of things out there that are saying what you're doing are not good.

Here Here Here Here

These are ALL from sites off of the first hit on google. The last one? Is from a woman who works for Columbia University which is a fucking Ivy League college. If anyone knows their shit? It's going to be them. My 4? Outweigh your 1. And I could easily list much, much more.

If anything, just stop. WTF is the purpose of risking something you clearly do not have an educated background in? For fucks sake, just stop for your unborn child. Your attitude doesn't even give him a chance.

Also, just thought I should point out that since you're getting irate at us, we have full ability to report you to CPS if for anything, using drugs. So take that into consideration before you call us out on shit. It's a mutual understanding here and believe it or not, we are trying to help you.

Edited by Narcissa, 01 September 2011 - 09:01 PM.

#78 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

Insecurity didnt make me post this, curiosity did. funny how people on the internet lash out more than people i encounter in person O.o

I dont need anyone to tell me that its okay, i didnt expect anyone to tell me it is okay, and i dont want anyone to tell me its okay. thanks for your input. i'm not going to go to counseling over it, lol, jesus. its marijuana people not crack. I know theyre both drugs but seriously...counseling?

i wont start another debate. thanks for your input :)

#79 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:03 PM

and i listened to that guy, i responded to him in a different way

Perhaps I missed where it was that you addressed the points that I did bring forth. If you could quote where you responded to me, I'd genuinely appreciate it. (No sarcasm... It's late and I literally don't see where you responded to me at all. :S)

#80 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:19 PM

Sweetheart, you play Call of Duty, you're 20 years old, and you're smoking pot while you're pregnant. YOU put yourself out there for repercussions of your ideals, not us. Nobody placed a gun to your head and told you to join the site. Chances are you play Neopets too so don't even try playing that card.

You're getting answers you don't like. Have you even, maybe possibly, considered that the reason pretty much everyone here is on the same page is because its in general, a bad idea?

If you didn't want to hear answers you don't like you shouldn't have posted on here. Plain and simple. Nobody here is going to coddle you and tell you you're doing the right thing. Grow some thicker skin and maybe own up to the fact that 20+ answers of WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?! might have some merit to it.

If you want some research, which I've been so generous to do for you, there's plenty of things out there that are saying what you're doing are not good.

Here Here Here Here

These are ALL from sites off of the first hit on google. The last one? Is from a woman who works for Columbia University which is a fucking Ivy League college. If anyone knows their shit? It's going to be them. My 4? Outweigh your 1. And I could easily list much, much more.

If anything, just stop. WTF is the purpose of risking something you clearly do not have an educated background in? For fucks sake, just stop for your unborn child. Your attitude doesn't even give him a chance.

Also, just thought I should point out that since you're getting irate at us, we have full ability to report you to CPS if for anything, using drugs. So take that into consideration before you call us out on shit. It's a mutual understanding here and believe it or not, we are trying to help you.

First off, I hardly come on this site, so I edited my profile quickly. Because I didn't sit down and type every single thing i enjoy doing i'm a loser for what i DID put?And what does being 20 have to do with it? dumb, irrelevant things that have nothing to do with my OP.

ridiculous. and you being hostile and cursing at me makes me so uninterested in your post. i've had successful debates before, and none of them involved frustrated people or insults. just the internet. maybe that tells us something..

And many people who have graduated from universities give out false information/exaggerated information, etc. from what i looked up online, there were wayyyyyyyy more resources saying it wasnt as harmful as the media made out to be/no proof that it does any harm to the baby and so on compared to the ones saying it was straight up BAD.

I'd also like a resource that isnt 9 years old.

It's staggering how many people are in this thread just to berate her to prove they're right rather than actually give genuine constructive advice.

thats what im trying to point out! maybe if it didnt turn out this way i would have went in depth about what I thought about this situation.

But bringing up various things like my age, what i like to do in my spare time, how a friend of theirs bf beat the shit out of them, kind of kills the whole concept of "debating"

#81 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:20 PM

Can we all just stop with this...
No matter what you say to Pixi, she's not going to change.
I laugh at you. 20 years old and having a baby. You're wasting your youth. And since you are having a baby at 20, you probably didn't attend a college or maybe you did, but probably not a really good one. And by good, I mean top 30 universities in the us/world.
What does college have to do with this? It means you haven't made good decisions in your life. You are uneducated. Uneducated people tend to not understand things quickly or any at all. That is what I observed from work.
But who am I to judge?
I'm just an insignificant person sitting behind a computer screen according to you.
We all are, according to you.

#82 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

I laugh at you. 20 years old and having a baby. You're wasting your youth. And since you are having a baby at 20, you probably didn't attend a college or maybe you did, but probably not a really good one. And by good, I mean top 30 universities in the us/world.
What does college have to do with this? It means you haven't made good decisions in your life. You are uneducated. Uneducated people tend to not understand things quickly or any at all. That is what I observed from work.
But who am I to judge?
I'm just an insignificant person sitting behind a computer screen according to you.

Ouch Donald. You're focusing on the wrong thing anyhow at the moment. I'm interested in the part where she said she responded to Cody, but actually... Hasn't. And still hasn't responded to his query about it.

#83 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:35 PM

But who am I to judge?

Assuming I didn't go to a good college because of this one topic? How unbelievable.

lol, you are speaking as if i'm really uneducated! when you dont even have a clue! lol

I got a 180 hour qualification for medical assisting before i got pregnant and plan on becoming a phlebotomist a few months after the baby is born. Just goes to show that you're judging and ASSUMING things about a stranger, all over one personal decision..lol..i can't get over that. assuming "i havent made good decisions" in my life. W.H.A.T.? Who are you, again?

And I don't think raising a child is going to be a "waste" what else could I be doing without a baby? I'm still going to attend school and my full time job, so I'm not sure where you're going with that one. This is getting a little off base. My personal life and my education has nothing to do with the topic at hand......

Ouch Donald. You're focusing on the wrong thing anyhow at the moment. I'm interested in the part where she said she responded to Cody, but actually... Hasn't. And still hasn't responded to his query about it.

I messaged him, I don't have to keep feeding some of the trolls.

Edited by pixi, 01 September 2011 - 09:37 PM.

#84 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:40 PM

Assuming I didn't go to a good college because of this one topic? How unbelievable.

lol, you are speaking as if i'm really uneducated! when you dont even have a clue! lol

I got a 180 hour qualification for medical assisting before i got pregnant and plan on becoming a phlebotomist a few months after the baby is born. Just goes to show that you're judging and ASSUMING things about a stranger, all over one personal decision..lol..i can't get over that. assuming "i havent made good decisions" in my life. W.H.A.T.? Who are you, again?

And I don't think raising a child is going to be a "waste" what else could I be doing without a baby? I'm still going to attend school and my full time job, so I'm not sure where you're going with that one. This is getting a little off base. My personal life and my education has nothing to do with the topic at hand......

You consider that an education? What has the world come to...

#85 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:52 PM

You consider that an education? What has the world come to...

Is that all you got? I'm fucking 20. What do you expect, to be a brain surgeon? At least I'm not greeting people at mcdonalds or working at a boring retail cashier position

College is not for everyone but I've pushed myself to do enough to accumulate a few qualifications in order to have a chance at getting jobs in the medical field. Being a phlebotomist at 21 isnt something thats frowned upon, LOL. Still don't get what my education has to do with smoking marijuana while pregnant...but Keep attempting to be a troll. Being a troll was never my intent, but if you want to play that game with me I can do it right back if you want.

Edited by pixi, 01 September 2011 - 09:54 PM.

#86 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:55 PM

Thread is getting out of hand. Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users