Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:45 AM

Oh my, what long nails you have, ferret o.o;; I can't tell if he's all sorts of colours, or not very furry. He kinda looks like a sausage :p

#3 Ellipses

Ellipses
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:45 AM

I don't. Its just not my taste. Looks too much like a skunk/raccoon/rodent for me. I remember in Along Came Polly, she had a ferret too though!

#4 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

I don't. Its just not my taste. Looks too much like a skunk/raccoon/rodent for me. I remember in Along Came Polly, she had a ferret too though!

I used to be obsessed with raccoons.. Until I saw them running around the lawns and hopping in and out of garbage bins at night, while I was on a visit to Scarborough. Scared the shit out of me, I can tell you that. They looked like little evil bastards, with their eyes glowing.

#5 Dolly

Dolly
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:50 AM

Brother in-law has one, it's alright in small doses but I could never own one :p I think they smell weird.
I want a chameleon (y)

I used to be obsessed with raccoons.. Until I saw them running around the lawns and hopping in and out of garbage bins at night, while I was on a visit to Scarborough. Scared the shit out of me, I can tell you that. They looked like little evil bastards, with their eyes glowing.

:o where do you live Ladida ? Scarborough is pretty close to where I am

#6 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

Oh my, what long nails you have, ferret o.o;; I can't tell if he's all sorts of colours, or not very furry. He kinda looks like a sausage :p

LOL i cut them too. :|

yeah, its a she* oops. didnt mention. and in the summer time i recently learned they lost like, 30% of their hair & body weight o.o

that was a wonderfully trained ferret. its too late to even litter train mine. but she manages to shit on linoleum sometimes...but the carpet more often.. -_-

I got used to her musty smell. I bathe her once a week, too. she's like a dog to my bf and i. chills on the couch with us, tries to eat our food. she has a little corner where she puts random objects like straws, keys, bras, etc. she amuses me all day :)

#7 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

Brother in-law has one, it's alright in small doses but I could never own one :p I think they smell weird.
I want a chameleon (y)

:o where do you live Ladida ? Scarborough is pretty close to where I am

Right now, I live in South America in this tiny little country called Guyana :p My brother's in Mississauga, so I was there a few weeks ago.

LOL i cut them too. :|

yeah, its a she* oops. didnt mention. and in the summer time i recently learned they lost like, 30% of their hair & body weight o.o

I got used to her musty smell. I bathe her once a week, too. she's like a dog to my bf and i. chills on the couch with us, tries to eat our food. she has a little corner where she puts random objects like straws, keys, bras, etc. she amuses me all day :)

Bahahah bras?? What a feminine ferret xD Lucky creatures, their bodies know how to deal with this insane heat!

#8 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

Right now, I live in South America in this tiny little country called Guyana :p My brother's in Mississauga, so I was there a few weeks ago.

Bahahah bras?? What a feminine ferret xD Lucky creatures, their bodies know how to deal with this insane heat!

yeah, right now as we speak she is climbing the shelves in this mini closet i have knocking everything over. they like to cause havoc and hide important things -.- but thats why i luff her<3

#9 Dolly

Dolly
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:04 PM

I live half hour away from Mississauga :) Kitchener/Waterloo :D

#10 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:04 PM

to much maitanance. smart animals though. i owned 2 chinchillas for years. they grow up sooo fast. and cause tons of trouble.
Posted Image
Posted Image

maintenance? how so? i just clean her cage and bathe her every once in a while, lol. just like any other rodent.

those chinchillas are so qt but the ones i encountered seem too into themselves :/

#11 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

My sister and my roommate had ferrets. They were a lot of fun and always seemed to get into trouble. My roommates would steal socks from peoples rooms and drag them into mine. By the end of the semester I had no less than 10 socks hidden in a corner of my room that we found when we were getting ready to move out.

#12 raK

raK
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:46 PM

@ last pic... you, ma'am, have big feet.

#13 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:46 PM

I like ferrets, but they're really stinky. Lol.

#14 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:06 PM

a;sfdklslkfdj. I've always wanted a ferret, but I've never been allowed to get one. D: but seriously. that's too adorable. =w= /cuddles it

#15 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:29 PM

I LOVE Ferrets but can't stand the smell. I went with a ferret looking dog instead. :rolleyes:

#16 raK

raK
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

I LOVE Ferrets but can't stand the smell. I went with a ferret looking dog instead. :rolleyes:

I don't look like a ferret. Ferret looks like me.
Posted Image

#17 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

I don't look like a ferret. Ferret looks like me.
Posted Image

Actually, I own a miniature dachshund but... close enough!

#18 Vendel

Vendel
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

maintenance? how so? i just clean her cage and bathe her every once in a while, lol. just like any other rodent.

I agree with this completely.

Also the below video is the reason I like ferrets.

http://www.youtube.com/v/BNZzJELbFRI

Edit: so apparently I suck at embeding

Edited by Delcer, 04 September 2011 - 06:19 PM.

#19 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:32 PM

Black people don't like ferrets. They be scary.

#20 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:32 PM

where did you buy your ferret?, ive seen chinchillas at the pet store near my location, even pigs sometimes but never ferrets.

#21 RubberBand

RubberBand
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:00 AM

I like ferrets, but guinea pigs are tastier.

#22 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:31 AM

I do not.
Allergic to fur, and small crawling things disgust me, no matter what the species

#23 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:55 PM

@ last pic... you, ma'am, have big feet.

uh yeah....cause you know its mine, right? it was my bfs sock and he put her in it, i just took the picture.

I agree with this completely.

Also the below video is the reason I like ferrets.

http://www.youtube.com/v/BNZzJELbFRI

Edit: so apparently I suck at embeding

yeah i have to do less work with her than i would with a dog or cat.

My sister and my roommate had ferrets. They were a lot of fun and always seemed to get into trouble. My roommates would steal socks from peoples rooms and drag them into mine. By the end of the semester I had no less than 10 socks hidden in a corner of my room that we found when we were getting ready to move out.

lmao, yeah they usually develop a corner of their collections. i have one behind my recliner full of straws from fast food places

where did you buy your ferret?, ive seen chinchillas at the pet store near my location, even pigs sometimes but never ferrets.

I didn't ;x

My bfs aunts husband had bought it, and gave it away because they were never around to take care of it.

I like ferrets, but guinea pigs are tastier.

I have those too ^_^

Posted Image

#24 Yeliza

Yeliza
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:11 PM

I LOVE ferets....saddly have too many animals in our house already, and i don't know what my cat would do if we got one...:unsure:

#25 PeanettyGoodness

PeanettyGoodness
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

Aww! So cute! I absolutely love ferrets! I had several when I was a teenager. Sadly, one of them passed away last year. When I move soon, I plan to get a few as my parents kept the other two. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users