Photo

I have 3 days to make 700K!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

:zen: Im trying to get into my zen mode for this feat.

I want to purchase a PB for her & I have about 1 mil and some scraps so far. I need 700k more to get it. BUT I ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT!

I wanted to know ...

1. free proxies dont work (true or false?)
2. I see people getting frozen from the auto buyer.. is it safe & worth using for this mission?
3. What other methods can I use to get some neopoints fast?
4. Im not an advance member can I use the NP Generator without a proxy on two accounts safely ?

#2 Mithra

Mithra
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:19 PM

I've been running NP Generator on 4 accounts daily using proxies. I haven't been caught yet so...
You won't get frozen using ABrosia if you use it smartly. For example, only do like two hour sessions. It should be fine especially since you're a normal member and your refresh time is by default, slow. You'll miss alot of stuff, but you won't get caught as easily. If you really need 700k in 3 days, I would restock manually. Sometimes when I run ABrosia as a normal member, I don't make a 100-200k profit a day.

#3 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

restock manually? like waiting in those shops for random times and buying stuff? meaning... the old school way ? :)

#4 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

2. I see people getting frozen from the auto buyer.. is it safe & worth using for this mission?
4. Im not an advance member can I use the NP Generator without a proxy on two accounts safely ?

1. I don't use proxies, so I cannot say. Sorry.
2. It's safer if you're smart, but there's always risk. It is probably your best shot.
3. Play flash games and use the NP Gen.
4. You can use it once safely. If you use it on two accounts on the same IP address, it's risky.

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

Note: Using any program ALWAYS has a risk of being frozen. It's just that some programs have higher freeze rates than others depending on how it is being used and the settings implemented. For the most part, all default settings are very safe in comparison to advance members who go with suicidal settings

1. Free proxies DO work, but they're slow and there's another chance that another person my be using that same exact proxy. As a result, you may be chain frozen along with the other people who uses the same proxy
2. People who have been frozen are those who modify the settings to impossible times (you're a non-advanced so you're safe for the most part)
3. Abrosia is the best method for quick neopoints. You can also score send, but one mistake can freeze your account.
4. I've never done that before, but I know people who got away with it (meaning their accounts are not frozen after committing to the offense several months ago)

#6 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:56 PM

Thanks That really helped a lot... damnit I dont have five electronic buckz to spend. Im gonna run the ABer right now. any suggestions on how much cash to have on hand?

#7 Mithra

Mithra
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:59 PM

Thanks That really helped a lot... damnit I dont have five electronic buckz to spend. Im gonna run the ABer right now. any suggestions on how much cash to have on hand?

I carry 100k at all times, but that's only because I like to try to go for draik eggs and such every once in a while. Ideally, just carry around 50k or so. You won't run out.

Also when you're ABing you tend to get alot of REs. Many of them are profitable (ie; lab map pieces) so those should help alot.

Edited by Mithra, 04 September 2011 - 03:00 PM.

#8 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

Unless you're in magic, battle magic, or any other high end shop, you should be fine with 250k, that's what I use and I check it at least once a day.

#9 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:02 PM

1. false
I just use free proxies. I took some time to find a good list.
I also test the ip when I use the proxy (if its really high anonymously or not)

I think, freezy no. 1 is the score sender. If you don't AB in the high profit shop like magic, you may be a little bit more save.
But you still can have bad luck

3. Today I made 1,5mil legit. Just sniping these new map pieces and resell them
...okay this took me time of my real life. I could use the AB (but I did a proxy mistake today - I hope TNT don't notice >_>)

4. I wouldn't do this.

#10 Legault

Legault
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

Or if you're really lazy, just spare $3 and buy a million np :D

#11 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:34 PM

3. Get the new maps on a bunch of shells and sell them all. I've made well over a mil doing this.

#12 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

i can buy nps with cash?

#13 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

i can buy nps with cash?

how much further do you have to go?

#14 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:27 PM

how much further do you have to go?

just as much as before.. Ambrosia didnt buy anything at all. I hardly ever does when I run it :/

I have1,050,000 :( Its looking pretty effin grim.. lol *sigh* I was gonna play KQ but that only does so much.. maybe Ill win a few pbs though.

so technically I guess I need 650k more

:whistling:

:whistling:

#15 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

i can buy nps with cash?

You can in the trading post here on Neocodex. I believe its 3$ around for a million np (a high estimate).
IF you can't see the trading post, make a few more posts and it'll appear.

#16 ImFromTheProjects

ImFromTheProjects
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:10 AM

Ok ... so I only have one day left and Ive only made about 100k : / looks like I wont be able to get what I want to get for my friend. Unless someone has a Royal PB they would be willing to sell for 1.1 mil ? :crybaby:

#17 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

i make quite amount of NP a day by using abrosia but i disabled main shop browsing and just set it to igloo garage sale.

#18 Teucer

Teucer
  • 124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:38 PM

Can you use the AAA? I've almost always found the igloo to be a complete waste of time. But maybe I've just been unlucky there.

#19 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:47 AM

Lately I've been earning a fair bit of NPs from selling the Forgotten Shore map pieces. I get an average of 3-4 map pieces (from about 9 accounts) a day so that's already 150-200k already. Those map pieces sell really quickly too. Get the remaining 100k from the running the habitarium if you have it at level 50 or playing random games.
Some of the autobought items can take ages to sell. Abrosia usually ends up buying HTS items for me. lol
Good luck! I hope you have some spare accounts lying around. :)

#20 Teucer

Teucer
  • 124 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:26 PM

^^^ Oh wow, I'd be so afraid I'd get caught using so many accounts to grab that daily. Verano, Are you using the same ip for all? I'm glad it's working for ya, but do be careful! :o

#21 Yeliza

Yeliza
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:41 PM

meep! i perfer safe to being risky....

#22 verano

verano
  • 116 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:16 AM

^^^ Oh wow, I'd be so afraid I'd get caught using so many accounts to grab that daily. Verano, Are you using the same ip for all? I'm glad it's working for ya, but do be careful! :o

They were all made with the same IP but different email addresses. I've been doing it for years now (at least 6). I don't mass create accounts, just accumulate them over the months/years. But recently I've started using different IPs for my new accounts.

#23 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

I would watch out when using free proxies. You never know if you start using a free proxy and someone else is already using it (popular site) and they go suicidal so they ban you for only abing on the proxy same as the other person. I was using a proxy for a while to ab and after a couple of weeks neopets banned it from their site.

#24 lucksy

lucksy
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:11 PM

use NP Generator in a massive number of accs made today, so if you get frozen, you won't lose nothing, but use a different computer frrom the one you use you other accs...
doing it i get arround 400k a day...

#25 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:59 PM

lol I like how OP only had 3 days and you posted on his thread 2 months later. xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users