Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

*sigh* do a search....

#79 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:56 PM

Bumping this up because i was thinking about pricing all of my accounts etc etc and remembered Inkheart had made this wonderful program.

Now, is there a way to automate the pricing so that it takes the values from the Item DB here on codex and updates them in the program? Or is this a no-go?

Also, I was thinking about this earlier and was wondering how hard it would be to incorporate a feature of the SDB pricer to search for (and price if needed) certain rarity items in the SDB. I hate having to trawl through endless pages of items just to try and find things i wish to try and sell. Maybe have the program return the data on a page (like what is produced once the pricer is done) with all items sorted into rarity? Much like a 'sort items by:' function. Just an idea, would be awesome if someone could do it.

#80 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

Now, is there a way to automate the pricing so that it takes the values from the Item DB here on codex and updates them in the program? Or is this a no-go?

I have been told I am not allowed to utilize the site's data for my own programs. : / Sorry, Strat. I suppose I'll run a scrape and update it later if you're interested in running it again.
As for rarity, isn't sorting by descending price better, as it immediately shows you which are your more profitable items? As for extracting them out of the SDB... I hadn't thought of that. In the update, I'll make SDB items links that you just click to remove them. : )

#81 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

Sweet yeah i can understand the reasoning behind the not being allowed to utilise the itemdb. That would be great if ya could mate. Feel free to pm me etc etc if ya need any other suggestions

#82 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

if anyone's able to re-upload the prices.txt file it'd bge greatly appreciated.

#83 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Here you go.

Attached Files

Edited by Inkheart, 03 April 2012 - 07:01 PM.

#84 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

Here you go.

Cheers mate ;)

Also, i read somewhere this morning that someone asked whether or not it would be possible to make a quick program like this one (or integrate it into this one) to price your gallery (in the same way it does your SDB i guess). I would very much appreciate it if you could :p

#85 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

Also, i read somewhere this morning that someone asked whether or not it would be possible to make a quick program like this one (or integrate it into this one) to price your gallery (in the same way it does your SDB i guess). I would very much appreciate it if you could :p

I'd love to, but the data would have to be taken from some database other than NeoCodex's, meaning the results would probably be really inaccurate. I'll start the petition to see if the admins will let me use the ItemDB in my programs. ; )

#86 lexis

lexis
  • 88 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

It took me a while to make it work but now is working! =D
thank you so much!

#87 McAwesome

McAwesome
  • 1% Awesome

• 284 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

Is it possible to integrate this into the program manager and have it connect to out item DB instead of it having manual lists?

#88 Jiayu

Jiayu
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

Inkheart, I noticed something in your code. At some point you're checking for the ceil() of an int, but ints are automatically rounded down. You should change it to be a float so it'll round up.

I'm pretty sure it was when you were calculating the number of pages in the SDB. Right now it's probably 1 off the actual page count. Sorry for being vague, I'm not at my own computer at the moment.

Edited by Jiayu, 11 July 2012 - 08:40 AM.

#89 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:03 AM

I would like to get this to work but I keep getting the same errors strat was getting. =\

I'm command stupid. I need a GUI xD

#90 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

I would like to get this to work but I keep getting the same errors strat was getting. =\

I'm command stupid. I need a GUI xD

What errors exactly? Inkheart hasn't been on in a month, but I could walk you through it/edit the script.

#91 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

This program still works?

I've tried Sida´s Neopets SDB Pricer and it didnt work and I really need something to help me price the items I have in my SDB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users