• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

Alright, I'm looking to get into BD a bit more. So, here's what I've got so far.
I've got a Scorchio
Level: 37
HSD: 149
Equipment is as follows:

Scarab Ring X2
Honey Potion
Rotten Egg Stink Bomb
Blue Scorchstone

I currently only have about 2Mil that I can invest. What is my best move currently?

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:58 PM

I should write something that addresses these common questions

#3 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

Yes you should.

#4 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

Posted Image

to defeat
da huns

i couldn't help it

#5 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:06 PM

Oh, I should also mention, I'm only interested in 1P.

#6 Abunaidesuka

Abunaidesuka
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:12 PM

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray
Greater Healing Scroll
Golden Compass
Golden Compass
Honey Potion
Downsize!
Leaf Shield

Begin saving for Ylanas Blaster or Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting.

Edit: someone can probably come up with some better alternatives, I don't keep up with low end stuff, but this setup will leave you with extra cash to use to make money and will be a good start.

Edited by Abunaidesuka, 02 November 2011 - 05:13 PM.

#7 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

Alright, sounds good. I'll wait around for a bit to see if anyone has any alternatives I should use instead, and then I'll start buying.

#8 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

not gonna lie, but blatant spam is blatant.

#9 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

the set posted is not half bad, i guess.
the yblaster/brynne sword are good for 1p purposes since you are not too worried about icon type.
i have been taught that unless you have a good def boost, not to bother with your shields in 1p battle; instead use your d! and faerie abilities.

#10 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:12 PM

Alright, sounds good. I'll wait around for a bit to see if anyone has any alternatives I should use instead, and then I'll start buying.

Go with what he said. I can give advice when you get to ht level items

#11 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:55 PM

Ramtors Spellbook, Scuzzys Comb are Patched Magic Hat make a good starting point. Add a healing item to that which fits your budget

#12 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:58 AM

Ramtors Spellbook, Scuzzys Comb are Patched Magic Hat make a good starting point. Add a healing item to that which fits your budget

Alright, thanks. I'll check them out at the battlepedia and compare with the set listed before to see what I should use.

Go with what he said. I can give advice when you get to ht level items

Thanks Scot. Once I start making the big bucks, I'll be sure to report back here for your advice.

not gonna lie, but blatant spam is blatant.

i already have advanced, and I've been at about 460 posts for three months. I finally start actually getting involved and asking around about BD equipment and it's spam? Really? Maybe if I had come in here and started a topic with:
"HEY GUYS! YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING SWELL!? TACOS MOTHER FUCKER! WHENEVER I SEE A TACO, MY MOUTH JUST EXPLODES WITH SALIVA BECAUSE I LOVE TACOS!"
But replying to a post in my own thread when I have absolutely no reason to spam? Please, bestow me with your everlasting knowledge as to how anything I've said is spam.

#13 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:46 AM

i already have advanced, and I've been at about 460 posts for three months. I finally start actually getting involved and asking around about BD equipment and it's spam? Really? Maybe if I had come in here and started a topic with:
"HEY GUYS! YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING SWELL!? TACOS MOTHER FUCKER! WHENEVER I SEE A TACO, MY MOUTH JUST EXPLODES WITH SALIVA BECAUSE I LOVE TACOS!"
But replying to a post in my own thread when I have absolutely no reason to spam? Please, bestow me with your everlasting knowledge as to how anything I've said is spam.

He was talking about someone else. :p Shhh *patpat*

Sorry strat, I'll contain myself better next time. :p

#14 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:09 AM

He was talking about someone else. :p Shhh *patpat*

Sorry strat, I'll contain myself better next time. :p

I thought it was hilarious. If you call that spam, then feel free to spam in every thread I make forever.

#15 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:46 AM

Posted Image

to defeat
da huns

i couldn't help it

I love you. xD Nostalgia'd

#16 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

Update:
My pet now has all faerie abilities available, an HSD of 175 (Still training though) and has the following equipment:

Greater Healing Scroll
Golden Compass x2
Downsize!
Leaf Shield
Honey Potion
Ylanas Blaster

Going to train up to level 50 now to get Berserk Attack, and then I'll start training stats again.

#17 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:44 PM

Update:
My pet now has all faerie abilities available, an HSD of 175 (Still training though) and has the following equipment:

Greater Healing Scroll
Golden Compass x2
Downsize!
Leaf Shield
Honey Potion
Ylanas Blaster

Going to train up to level 50 now to get Berserk Attack, and then I'll start training stats again.

If you want just the BD Trophy. that set should be strong enough. just keep pushing your pet stats.. I completed the BD Challenger trophy using the above set except since i have a lupe.. i used an ancient lupe wand as my freezer. (alternatively sell both golden compass and get hanso's charm. it will help against those who use 1P who use SoS.

#18 Abunaidesuka

Abunaidesuka
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:00 PM

(alternatively sell both golden compass and get hanso's charm. it will help against those who use 1P who use SoS.

Huge price difference between Golden Compass and HCC .... PPot/VPot is great against DoN challengers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users