• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:21 PM

are you using the program manager version?

#27 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

Can I just offer my opinion - SSing is very good to do, if you're not an idiot. I wouldn't recommend it, especially when you can use AoB. Out of 10: 1 if you're smart about it. :)

Can you please rewrite that diarrhea of a sentence into something we can actually understand? hahaha JUST KIDDING!!! Russ you know I love you.

anyways. I'm going to try out score sending because.

I hate the part about having to figure out the times for score sending... So what I did was go on youtube and type in the name of whatever game I want a time to.
I watch the video and see how long it takes normal people to get high scores and then just add or subtract time depending on the score I submit.

#28 Portoprium

Portoprium
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

Thanks! I was really scared my account would get frozen XD hopefully this will lower chances

#29 nryulkim

nryulkim
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

Thanks this is a great help

great I'll try this out

#30 poolapoo2

poolapoo2
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

Why does it always say you got logged out and doesnt send a score? Posted Image and will this get you banned if the score is reviewed? Would you rely on this for trophies?

ive gotten trophies with it and havent gotten iced, it depends how much time and points you put in

#31 krakus

krakus
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

Great guide, thanks so much for the help!

#32 kailp

kailp
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

I have several proxies that I use with about 9 accounts, all in Majin. I only trust the Neocodex score sender with my main. I make 120k on each of them overnight, and then I give the profit over to the main. It's a risk every time, but I make about 1 million per day, and without a subscription, Abrosia can't do that for me.

#33 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

I don't know if this is the right topic or if anyone will answer me but here it goes

Everytime I use SS, my score is sent and I get the avatar, BUT the score doesn't show up in my hi-scores list... So now I have a bunch of game avatars I can't use because I don't have any score of those games on my list...  :unsure:

What's wrong? 

#34 daboss

daboss
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

I have personally found that mixing up your list every once in a while is a huge factor in not getting caught (frozen).

#35 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

I don't know if this is the right topic or if anyone will answer me but here it goes

Everytime I use SS, my score is sent and I get the avatar, BUT the score doesn't show up in my hi-scores list... So now I have a bunch of game avatars I can't use because I don't have any score of those games on my list...  :unsure:

What's wrong? 

Is the score reviewed?

If you have a score that is reviewed, you will need to wait for it to be accepted

before it appears on the list

You will get the avatar as long as you send past the required score

even though your score is being reviewed.

If it is not this reason then i am not sure about it.

#36 iPlay

iPlay
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:12 AM

I got iced for SSing, even though my scores were in the comparatively safer range. I think it may have been because I got an avatar in a game the very first time I played it. Just saying - there's no fail safe SSing technique, and if you want to win avatars, send a few lower scores before to make it look legit.
That said, this is a great guide, thanks!

What's wrong? 

You should be able to use the avatar even if your score is being reviewed. I was. I even got iced, but right upto the end I could use my illegitimately gained avvie =)
I'm not sure what your problem could be, sorry! Good luck

#37 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

Good guide! :)

#38 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

Is the score reviewed?

If you have a score that is reviewed, you will need to wait for it to be accepted

before it appears on the list

You will get the avatar as long as you send past the required score

even though your score is being reviewed.

If it is not this reason then i am not sure about it.

You should be able to use the avatar even if your score is being reviewed. I was. I even got iced, but right upto the end I could use my illegitimately gained avvie =)

I'm not sure what your problem could be, sorry! Good luck

Only one score was reviewed, all the other weren't.

This was almost two weeks ago... I don't know what to do lol. Avvies with no scores. Hilarious.

Anywaysss thanks for trying to help guys  :wub:

#39 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

I find that even using legitimate time and scores, it's quite easy to get iced using SS. Not sure if the theory that suddenly getting really high scores in games never played before could be the reason. So I've been testing it out by sending low scores in proportion with time. It still resulted in icing.

If anyone here has SS without getting iced for more than a month or two, I'd like to find out if you're doing anything different.

#40 vinted

vinted
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

Thanks this guide was great! Haven't been iced yet. (:

#41 VaultBoy

VaultBoy
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Thanks a lot!

#42 SunnyLax

SunnyLax
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

Which game gets you the most NP profits?

#43 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

Which game gets you the most NP profits?

There are many games that you can max the daily 3k. You can start here: http://www.neopets.com/~fishyheart

Remember, not all of those games can be SS'ed.

#44 Froakie

Froakie
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Would I have high chances of getting frozen if I use the SS on the first day of the month to get certain avs? 

#45 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

Would I have high chances of getting frozen if I use the SS on the first day of the month to get certain avs? 

Depends. For avatars, I don't think it does matter whether you get them on the first day of the month or some other day.

First you need safe/sane time and score combinations. Then you have to think about your account history/background. Don't get too many high avatar scores simultaneously. Build up to the avatar scores gradually.

#46 wicked1

wicked1
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

love the score sender getting loads of np on side accounts to send it to main

#47 Odd999

Odd999
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

Thank you for this guide. It indeed helped me a lot when aob wasn't working.

I have question though. It doesn't allow me to send more than 3 score/game/day. Usually it's enough to send 3 score, but in case of score galore or gmc when I have to send extra then how can I do it?

Another question is that in the setting, there is one that says use 3/3 bypass, and I don't understand what it is used for. Thank you ;) 

#48 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:49 AM

Thank you for this guide. It indeed helped me a lot when aob wasn't working.

I have question though. It doesn't allow me to send more than 3 score/game/day. Usually it's enough to send 3 score, but in case of score galore or gmc when I have to send extra then how can I do it?

Another question is that in the setting, there is one that says use 3/3 bypass, and I don't understand what it is used for. Thank you ;)

3/3 bypass is just for that. Enable it when you want to send more than three scores (for World Challenges, scores galore, GMC etc.). Note that, if there aren't any special event or World Challenge active, you can't send in more than three (3) scores, even if you had the 3/3 bypass selected.

#49 Odd999

Odd999
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:32 AM

thank you very much :D it's very helpful to know 

#50 Darktos

Darktos
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

I find that even using legitimate time and scores, it's quite easy to get iced using SS. Not sure if the theory that suddenly getting really high scores in games never played before could be the reason. So I've been testing it out by sending low scores in proportion with time. It still resulted in icing.

If anyone here has SS without getting iced for more than a month or two, I'd like to find out if you're doing anything different.

I used the SS for MONTHS and didn't get iced. I created an account almost one year ago (was already on Neopets for years, but I lost the pw and birthday to my older account... and also lost the older account here on Neocodex *hits herself with a hammer*) and would use the SS like crazy for hours a day making a ton of NPs. I had a personalized list based on my average scores and times.

I used it for like 4-5 months then stopped playing because I was bored.

I re-started playing on Neopets in mid December 2013 and haven't been frozen yet (although I don't use the SS that much anymore because I finally learned how to use the AB).

Also the scores I was sending were always in the same order, day after day... after reading this conversation, I think I was really lucky not to get frozen (and still am). Is it maybe because I stopped playing for months?

Edit: and I had also won a trophy!

Edited by Darktos, 12 January 2014 - 11:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users