Quantcast

Photo

Thinking about leaving my hot, rich, Asian girlfriend.

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#26 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

If he has to ask a bunch of Internet people about whether or not he wants to end a relationship with his girlfriend, I think I'm allowed to make a couple of jokes.
Stop trying to crawl up my ass, y'all.

#27 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:57 PM

If he has to ask a bunch of Internet people about whether or not he wants to end a relationship with his girlfriend, I think I'm allowed to make a couple of jokes.
Stop trying to crawl up my ass, y'all.

They arent funny jokes. Please stop.

#28 Aarpm

Aarpm
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:08 AM

Haven't told her that I play Neopets and I decided I'm not telling anyone.

I like asking internet people for advice, because they can say whatever they want without any pressure (Thank you holaCarlos)

#29 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:09 AM

Its ok, i Lol'ed.

i want to see a pic, just curious how goodlooking she is, if shes pretty, rich, funny etc, why not stay w her?

He already said they have nothing in common, that's not something you can just ignore.
Once you start having doubts tis obvious she is not the girl you need. You could try to find something you both would enjoy, but you already think of leaving her so just do it. Tis not worth the time and the efforts to fix something that simply doesn't work.

Edited by Tsvete, 22 November 2011 - 01:10 AM.

#30 Aarpm

Aarpm
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:15 AM

Its ok, i Lol'ed.

i want to see a pic, just curious how goodlooking she is, if shes pretty, rich, funny etc, why not stay w her? you like ugly girls that are poor and have nothing good going for them? im not trying to sound like a d-bag. but heck you have something to work with, work with it. she clearly likes you, maybe you just havnt fallen for her yet, get rid of neopets bro.
srsly.

I don't feel comfortable posting a pic. I don't even have a pic of myself on here.

I guess I don't mind ugly girls... as long as they're cool. But I don't know about "nothing going for them"... what's that mean?

He already said they have nothing in common, that's not something you can just ignore.
Once you start having doubts tis obvious she is not the girl you need. You could try to find something you both would enjoy, but you already think of leaving her so just do it. Tis not worth the time and the efforts to fix something that simply doesn't work.

I do enjoy some time with her... but ever since I moved in with her, I'm seeing more and more that it just won't work.

#31 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:15 AM

I guess I don't mind ugly girls... as long as they're cool. But I don't know about "nothing going for them"... what's that mean?

It means you have no chemistry with her and its not working out because you two just arent for each other.

#32 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:18 AM

I do enjoy some time with her... but ever since I moved in with her, I'm seeing more and more that it just won't work.

Some time is just not enough :(

#33 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:04 AM

OP, I was in a *really* similar position in my previous relationship (except the part where he wasn't rich/hot :p ), and to be honest you should just get out of that relationship while you still can, before anything big/major/whatever happens. I mean, you might run into another chick you love with all your heart but can't be with her because you're with some other chick you don't even like that much. Sure, she has the looks and money, but that can all disappear one day :V And yeah, def break up with her before you go on that trip.

Ehehe, gosh, I'm in a much better place now and don't regret breaking up with my ex whatsoever ♥

Good luck man, hope everything goes well for ya :)

#34 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:22 AM

I'm I the only one who's going to call bullshit on this guy? I'm pretty sure this hot, rich, asian girlfriend is something he made up. Neocodex is for nerds. Hot, Rich, Asian girlfriend is nerd paradise. OP complains about situation. OP is not a nerd. I see a fallacy here.

#35 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:26 AM

Inver, it's completely possible, you just need to be insanely lucky~

#36 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:29 AM

Inver, it's completely possible, you just need to be insanely lucky~

If - And I highly fucking doubt it - IF that's the case. Then he's an ungrateful tool that needs to talk to the girl. Not us.

EDIT- Also, I'm thinking about leaving my rich, hot, Asian girlfriend. Someone help me with this incredibly distressing dilemma.
EDIT EDIT - And I can't believe I just noticed this... Does AARPM stand for American Association of Retired Persons Member? Because if so, then this whole topic just made a lot more sense.

Edited by Inver, 22 November 2011 - 04:38 AM.

#37 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:34 AM

1. You're not going to magically fall in love just because you feel guilty and/or don't want to leave. You will be miserable, and she will hate you.

2. Picspls.

WTF Auto Trainer is gone?! I need that back first RAGE

#38 Therion

Therion
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:59 AM

Leave her, you'll both be better off in the long run. People rarely just wake up and enjoy each others company.

#39 Aarpm

Aarpm
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:28 AM

She's real.

And I titled the board in a way that would get people to read it. Why would anybody leave their hot rich asian gf? Ah yes, because he doesn't like her.

My name is actually Aaron, and I missed the fucking o and put a p when making this account... and I liked the way it looked..

#40 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

If leaving her means you'll stop buying my NP, stay with her until the day you die. : )

#41 fallendevilz

fallendevilz
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

The best advice is the opposite of what anyone says on this forum ;)

#42 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:37 PM

Do what a typical man would do:

Stay with her until you have solidified a relationship with some other girl. Until then, lead the other girl on with full intention of ending it.

Does this comment make me seem more straight?

#43 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:51 PM

Relevant.

#44 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

Advice: Stop leading her on, since you're delaying the inevitable I suppose.
And a pro-tip if you care: Prioritize actually liking the person over the other stuff next time.

1. You're not going to magically fall in love just because you feel guilty and/or don't want to leave. You will be miserable, and she will hate you.

Whether this is true or not, you shouldn't lead her on, neither of you two will be truly happy :x
..&If you girlfriend is really "hot and rich," then she should have no trouble finding another boyfriend anyways cx

#45 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:49 PM

If - And I highly fucking doubt it - IF that's the case. Then he's an ungrateful tool that needs to talk to the girl. Not us.

EDIT- Also, I'm thinking about leaving my rich, hot, Asian girlfriend. Someone help me with this incredibly distressing dilemma.
EDIT EDIT - And I can't believe I just noticed this... Does AARPM stand for American Association of Retired Persons Member? Because if so, then this whole topic just made a lot more sense.

I dunno man. I've been shacking up with Jessica Biel for a little while now, and I'm just not feeling it. I feel like shes too needy for me.

What should I do?

Do what a typical man would do:

Stay with her until you have solidified a relationship with some other girl. Until then, lead the other girl on with full intention of ending it.

It sounds like you hate men, so yeah. Seems like you are straight.

#46 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

Posted Image

also, screenshot of bank account. thx.

#47 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:06 AM

Oh hai, aarpm's girlfriend :D

Posted Image

#48 fallendevilz

fallendevilz
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

Oh hai, aarpm's girlfriend :D

Posted Image

looool... I'd have to hurt him for even looking at neopets if he was with Lucy Liu

#49 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

I guess Sorrow doesn't realize the fine line between sexy and slutty.

But real talk, if you do decide to break it off you should shoot me her number. I could use a sugar mama.

#50 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:38 AM

Slutty is hot for girlfriends, marriage material is hot.
if you can get hot to be slutty everyonce in awhile in your room... hotness.
i like a woman in heels and fur. but hey everyone to their own (:

Spoiler

Y'know, just because you make words doesn't mean you make sense...
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users