Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:18 PM

Whoa, sounds great!!

Good job man :3

#28 nyquil

nyquil
  • 148 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

No promises, but you could try windows emulation (there was a post in another thread regarding this). You may be able to get it running that way.

As for items that shared identical names (like maps), I currently have no method if identifying individual pieces... Either leave them off the list entirely, of use the cheapest one for pricing reasons.

Alright thank you very much for the info :D I think that would be a nice thing to add eventually though :p
Other then that works like a charm

#29 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

I love you so much. The User Shop Autobuyer is amazing! You did a great job! :)

#30 Abunaidesuka

Abunaidesuka
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

Minor complaint: the installer does not place the files into a non-default directory.

Also, I recommend Nullsoft Scriptable Install System for creating installers (much more control and you can do it the proper way).

#31 Abunaidesuka

Abunaidesuka
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

Awesome. I was looking for something like that so I'll switch to that installer tonight. The one I used was the package and deployment wizard with visual studio.

There is a lot you can do with NSIS; add start menu items, create an uninstaller, include the program in the list of programs under the Control Panel, etc..

#32 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

For this initial version (0.5.0), the only enabled program is the Usershop Autobuyer.

You tease.

Thanks so much~

#33 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

I'm probably doing something wrong, but I wasn't able to get this to work. I made a list of 20 TCGs and loaded it into the program, but when I hit start it'll search through only the first item of the list, say it bought it, and repeat.
But when I visit my inventory there's nothing there and no NP is gone.

Posted Image

The TCG list--
Attached File  tcg2.txt   467bytes   8 downloads

Not really sure what's going on.

Edited by holaCarlos, 07 December 2011 - 08:42 PM.

#34 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

Im home from work now, I'll jump in the developer and take a look.

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

#35 MSPP

MSPP
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 41 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:56 PM

I get an error saying something like wrong procedure or argument.What does this mean?I get this message after i press the start button.

#36 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:05 PM

Good job!

#37 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:13 PM

Soul, I'm having the same issue as holaCarlos. I took the codestone list that was floating around, changed it to a bunch of different omelettes to test it out. It finds them and says it bought but actually didn't. Did I do something wrong? I'm using Windows 7, and used your installer to download and install the programmer.

I know you said you were looking into it but I figured I'd tell you so that you could maybe find similarities to figure out whats going on.

#38 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:01 PM

GREAT, right when i decide that i need to buy my armoured neggs and i want to try out your PM you remove the installer XD
whatever, haha i'll wait for the next update.
Thanks for doing this soul !

#39 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

Cool, thank you for looking into it :) I look forward to seeing what else you have in store for us, if the USAB was any indication, it'll be good!!

#40 iPengu

iPengu
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:14 AM

Oh man I thought I was the only one having items not actually bought for me. Nice to know I wasn't doing anything wrong. lol
Can't wait for the re-release of it fully working, and another program.

#41 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:16 AM

Honestly Josh I think the best thing you could do before adding more programs is implement a simple auto-update feature.

#42 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:51 AM

Maybe I'm just a blind idiot, but I can't find a download link for the life of me. And there's no attached files for me either.

Edited by Juturna, 08 December 2011 - 04:53 AM.

#43 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:56 AM

Maybe I'm just a blind idiot, but I can't find a download link for the life of me. And there's no attached files for me either.

I commented a piece of code out when I was trying something else last night... it seems that I didnt save when I removed the comment... so when I opened it up to compile, it was still commented out thus not actually buying the items.
I've fixed it, but wont post the update until I finish the next program which will also be released tonight :) Expect an update within the next few hours (after I take the dog to the park, and have cooked dinner).

For now, the initial files have been removed, as I'll also create a better installer using the Nullsoft Installer

#44 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:57 AM

I think its because he's updating the program manager so decided to remove the download until then. Its not working atm anyway.

#45 MSPP

MSPP

• 41 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:53 AM

Srry my mistake :(

Edited by MSPP, 08 December 2011 - 08:29 AM.

#46 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:57 AM

um cger?I had usedd the program next thing i know im signed out and lost all my money.

Soul has no need for your NP so no there won't be a 'cger' in there.

#47 MSPP

MSPP

• 41 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:59 AM

Misunderstood i apologize.

Edited by MSPP, 08 December 2011 - 08:31 AM.

#48 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:59 AM

i hope not because all my items and everything was taken!From my fss to my bgc everything was fuckin taken.

That sucks, but it wasn't because of this.

#49 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:01 AM

i hope not because all my items and everything was taken!From my fss to my bgc everything was fuckin taken.

He gets paid enough in real life that your "fss to [your] bgc" is small change. :p I've also known him for perhaps 8 years now and he would be the last person to do that.

#50 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:02 AM

Thats what happens when you gain them through illegitimate means. Be careful where you venture.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users