Photo

Good places to AB

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#26 DeathKnightX

DeathKnightX
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:16 PM

1800~2400 compared to the norm of 1300~1600 for Stamp ABers.

I've seen some buy times 800-1100... I can't compete with that at all. Refresh ever 4.1-6.3 seconds.

How do you use those times without advanced member?

#27 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

How do you use those times without advanced member?

I'm pretty sure he used to be Advanced actually x) ~

I got around the same times prior to my subscriptions (so, when I wasn't Advanced cx) when I used Abrosia Lists though

#28 DeathKnightX

DeathKnightX
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

Man I don't understand how you guys get so much profit. I'm ABing at the stamp shop and I get like 2 buy attempts per hour and one of them is a fail. My list is custom, it's everything above 4000NP profit from the Neocodex online item database.

#29 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:15 PM

I usually just do random shops. This gives me a bunch of profit, as today I made around 300k :D

I might give the stamp shop a try tomorrow.... Although manual lists dont seem to work as good as random, that might just be beacuse I dont have advanced :/

#30 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

I'm pretty sure he used to be Advanced actually x) ~

I got around the same times prior to my subscriptions (so, when I wasn't Advanced cx) when I used Abrosia Lists though

Up until yesterday I was Advanced... I didn't realize how much of an advantage it really gives you until you don't have it. Non-Advanced is very lame.

#31 DeathKnightX

DeathKnightX
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

I usually just do random shops. This gives me a bunch of profit, as today I made around 300k :D

I might give the stamp shop a try tomorrow.... Although manual lists dont seem to work as good as random, that might just be beacuse I dont have advanced :/

Lolwut? Manual should be much better than random, because you can at least choose what shop to buy in.

#32 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:17 PM

Up until yesterday I was Advanced... I didn't realize how much of an advantage it really gives you until you don't have it. Non-Advanced is very lame.

You definitely can still make a profit with Non-Advanced. You will have to change which shops you AB in and use lists, but there is still profit to be made.

#33 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:15 AM

Why not just restock in pharmacy and make a steady profit of easy to sell items?

#34 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:23 AM

You definitely can still make a profit with Non-Advanced. You will have to change which shops you AB in and use lists, but there is still profit to be made.

^

Like I said before, I still got around the same profits as I did when I was Advanced when I used lists :p~

#35 m52e

m52e
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:07 AM

I'm currently AB-ing at the food store. Just wondering, wheres a good place to AB ??

#36 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

Lolwut? Manual should be much better than random, because you can at least choose what shop to buy in.

Well yeah thats true. I guess I'll go give manual a shot again. Maybe it was just because I was ABing in the coin shop XD I'll go try the clothes store or something. I usually get alot of UB wearables from there :D

#37 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:39 AM

I'm currently AB-ing at the food store. Just wondering, wheres a good place to AB ??

For quick, easy to sell stuff, go to pharmacy. To be risky, go to potions or stamps.

#38 DeathKnightX

DeathKnightX
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

You could also do Neocola tokens at the Space Weapon Shop.

#39 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

What rarity are these stamps? My account is only two weeks old. :(

Ranging from 85 and above. :) I can't check cos jellyneo's item database is down. D:
You need to be at least 16 days I think. :)

#40 m52e

m52e
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

For quick, easy to sell stuff, go to pharmacy. To be risky, go to potions or stamps.

What about AB-ing at garden centre? I heard from people, they say pharmacy has lotsa competition.

#41 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:37 PM

What about AB-ing at garden centre? I heard from people, they say pharmacy has lotsa competition.

Ne.. well the Garden Centre doesn't seem to be too popular, which positively means that you won't have as much competition as you would in other places, but it also means that the shop won't restock as often since its items aren't being bought out often.

#42 AnAngryAsian

AnAngryAsian
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

I missed a Spyder stamp on a restock... I need advanced. But pharmacy is pretty good though, I restocked 3 extra thick goggles there yesterday, although none of them have sold yet... -_-

#43 m52e

m52e
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

Ne.. well the Garden Centre doesn't seem to be too popular, which positively means that you won't have as much competition as you would in other places, but it also means that the shop won't restock as often since its items aren't being bought out often.

True, so whats a good place to AB in your opinion?

#44 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

True, so whats a good place to AB in your opinion?

Use the chart around the middle of this post.

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

#45 m52e

m52e
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:44 PM

Use the chart around the middle of this post.

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

Oooo! Thanks, very useful :)

#46 DeathKnightX

DeathKnightX
  • 183 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

Spooky Foods are a no-go. It's always filled with junk items so there's no room for good items to restock there.

#47 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

Spooky Foods are a no-go. It's always filled with junk items so there's no room for good items to restock there.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Some of the items are hard to sell, but you can make a decent profit. And there is barely any competition there because of the assumed assumption that nothing good restocks there. I get 3-4 99k items a day. Plus all the 50k and below stuff.

#48 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Some of the items are hard to sell, but you can make a decent profit. And there is barely any competition there because of the assumed assumption that nothing good restocks there. I get 3-4 99k items a day. Plus all the 50k and below stuff.

^^
+Snorkle Snouts ♥ c: ~
Nice profit & ETS

#49 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:46 PM

^^
+Snorkle Snouts ♥ c: ~
Nice profit & ETS

I honestly can't tell you how many snorkle snouts I've sold. It's a bit unreal. I haven't got a bag of peanuts yet, but someday.....

#50 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

I honestly can't tell you how many snorkle snouts I've sold. It's a bit unreal. I haven't got a bag of peanuts yet, but someday.....

^^ ~

&Bag of Peanuts sell at Fresh Foods, which could be why you haven't gotten any at Spooky Foods cX ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users