Quantcast

Photo

[BIG REQUEST!!!] Seeking Custom Userlookup Layout Request. Applications Due Jan. 28

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:38 AM

I had a very successful gallery layout request completed and I thought I'd go a bit higher.

Here's the story: I am looking for a fully coded custom userlookup with intentions to win the userlookup spotlight. I want the layout to be as grandiose and eye-appealing with the images and color theme I'll provide as possible without blinding the masses. If possible, I would like custom made graphics to be drawn. I will tell the theme to the person I find best to carry out my request. My expectations of the userlookup should be on the same, if not, on a higher level compared to these premade layouts:

Example 1
http://www.sunnyneo....ples.php?id=125

or

Example 2
http://www.sunnyneo....mples.php?id=72

or

Example 3
http://www.sunnyneo....ples.php?id=129

The layout should match the level of complexity with example #3 the most. The general trend is that they all must diverge from the default userlookup layout.

Qualifications:
1. Ample Graphics Experience to make userlookups on par with past UL Spotlight contest winners. (Reference: http://www.neopets.c...spotlight.phtml)
2. Ample HTML/CSS to code a userlookup layout
Optional: Being able to create custom graphics by drawing and digital design.
Expectations:
1. Make a userlookup with equal or of greater caliber compared to the three SunnyNeo examples listed above.
2. Make the lookup within a 20 day period upon being hired using the layout blue print I'll provide that will include dimensions and placement of graphics.
3. Maintain communication at least every two days to keep me updated and to listen in for my input.
4. Being able to communicate well though PM's or mutually agreed method of messenger; ability to say opinions, bounce off ideas, state when you'll be taking a break, uninhibited to state any concerns, basically someone who isn't brain-dead and unresponsive. Talkative people preferred, but not mandatory.
Rewards:
1. At least 10 million NP PURE or in the form of ETS items of your choosing OR 6 Month NeoCodex Gold Advanced Subscription fully paid by me (to be discussed upon hiring). Bonuses are included if I'm truly impressed AND if I win the userlookup spotlight. Payment can be negotiated.
2. My word of mouth if you seek future graphics requests from the NeoCodex Community
3. My frozen, cracked heart. I'll even microwave it to a suitable temperature if it pleases you.

How to Apply:
1. PM me a screenshot of [1] userlookup layout completely of your own creation PLUS [1] example of any type of graphics which includes original art, comics, avatars, signatures, anything creative that shows me you're skills are perfect for this request. Both examples are preferred to be Neo-Related, but non-Neo-Related examples are acceptable. All components which includes modified graphics and coding must be yours. Original images from Neopets or art drawn by other digital artists does not count as a component. OPTIONAL: If you do so feel comfortable, you may PM me a link of your work in Neopets. I will not release any information sent to me. You have my word as a frequent trader and as a NeoCodexian.
2. Include the following information in your PM:
Preferred Name:
Estimated time to complete the project: (If you can finish it in less than 20 days, awesome, if not, no pressure )
Available Times: (state what times in Neopets Standard Time you would most likely be working on this request and most likely to respond to my messages)
Preferred form of payment: (pure, subscription, ETS, possibly NC items but that can difficult for me to obtain if not buyable).

Applications Due: January 28th, 2012 12:00 AM NST

Questions?
If you have general questions, you may post it in this board. There may be others with the same question. If you have questions that you feel more comfortable being private, feel free to PM me.

Thank you and Good Luck!
Even if you are hesitant to apply, please apply! I may hire a 2nd person (with similar rewards) to make a permanent shop layout for me. Also, I'll be happy to critique any work with fine detail if you do so request me so even if you won't apply for my request.I wish you all the best with your future Neopets Endeavors!

-Keil Aveda

#2 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:44 AM

Wow, no idea about lookups, but that last one is astounding!

#3 sarcastiiclove

sarcastiiclove
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:07 PM

I would LOVE to do this, but unfortunately I am not a coder.

If someone wanted to perhaps double up with me, I would be very interested in sharing the rewards. I've filled a large number of requests here on Neocodex, as well as won two sig of the week competitions. Please PM me if someone is interested in teaming up together!

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

For those considering teaming up, for this request: I have no problems with it at all. In the end, it's up to the collaborators to decide how the reward will be split.

#5 namida

namida
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

Same problem with me. I can draw just about anything but I haven't made a webpage for over 2 years ...I'm not sure what I make will work...Posted Image

online portfolio : http://www.flickr.co...by_hisame/sets/

#6 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

Blargh, I'd love to do this, but ehhh. I dunno. Self-esteem issues maybe xD. I am actually a freelance web designer, so I could program/design the lookie. But, it's so hard to guarantee a win with user spotlight. :/

Edited by Niva, 15 February 2012 - 05:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users