Gwyl's Great Escape

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:10 AM

Wow, this guide is really good! Works great until I hit the lag in level 3. Dangobear, what browser did you use to avoid the horrid lag?

#27 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

Wow, this guide is really good! Works great until I hit the lag in level 3. Dangobear, what browser did you use to avoid the horrid lag?

I use firefox, and games never lag for me, so I'm not sure if browsers make a difference?

Also, I played it on low quality, largest size and zoomed in full screen, since the guide suggested playing low quality for better time bonus :3 (and I find it easier to avoid walls with full screen...)

#28 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

I love you code-finder you are awesome. God i'm truly horrible at games :p thank the gods for cheat engine <3

#29 L20

L20
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

Thanks again for the codes!:thumbsup:

#30 rainfuzz

rainfuzz
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

Try playing on low quality, apparently it makes Gwyl go faster too, and since you get a time bonus, faster is better. Chrome is supposed to have better flash support also, so if you really want try switching browsers to see which one works the best.

#31 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

T_T I wish I saw this before I went to go play this game legit - and went in blind, might I add. Took me 3 hours to beat it. ;_;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users