Back and Under Supervision ^_^

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#26 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

Don't know what is exactly happening but Maybe you want to take this to pm instead? Is it necessary for me or anyone else to read this?

They keep deeming it necessary.

#27 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

They keep deeming it necessary.

Ok well Ima' ask you how you are Argue?

#28 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

Ok well Ima' ask you how you are Argue?

Busy but well. Curious to see how long it takes you to revert to your old self :p

#29 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:34 PM

Busy but well. Curious to see how long it takes you to revert to your old self :p

Posted Image Thanks 'Friend' :) I don't think I will be reverting xD What you been doing lately? Anything interesting?

#30 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

Means i'm old. QQ

Being 19 does not make you old.... QQ does not apply here.

#31 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

I love that you say that, when over 600 lines of my code is still being used by you, despite you admitting openly you have no right to have it.

I believe that part of Soul's reply was probably aimed at Maha considering this thread is actually about him, not you, and he's actually under supervision while you're not. Good job trying to get another thread about yourself though, we don't get nearly enough drama around here (even if it is completely misplaced in this instance). :D

#32 Blissey

Blissey
  • 581 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

I love that you say that, when over 600 lines of my code is still being used by you, despite you admitting openly you have no right to have it.

I have a feeling that this is going to turn into one of THOSE threads.

Anyway, Its always nice to see someone given a second chance.
Welcome back, weather its for a few days, or a few years, however long you stay.

#33 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:46 AM

I have a feeling that this is going to turn into one of THOSE threads.

Anyway, Its always nice to see someone given a second chance.
Welcome back, weather its for a few days, or a few years, however long you stay.

What do you mean by "THOSE"?

Oh and Thanks for the welcome again. I ain't anywhere near as bad as I was previously.

#34 Bandicoot

Bandicoot
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:27 AM

Mag - Welcome back to the Forums, lets hope this topic hasnt pursuaded you back to your old self :) Calm seems to be better, and nicer towards other people.

Also, personally if its gonna turn into one of THOSE threads, i think it should be locked, and end of :)

What do you mean by "THOSE"?

You know, one of those threads where all people seem to do is bitch at each other.

#35 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:39 AM

What's wrong with being 19?! >:l

Means i'm old. QQ

Yeah... you're so old <_<

You know, one of those threads where all people seem to do is bitch at each other.

:lol2: Isn't that like, all threads?

#36 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:46 AM

Yeah... you're so old <_<

:lol2: Isn't that like, all threads?

SHUT UP OLD PERSON. I HATE YOU.

<3 <3 <3

#37 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:58 AM

SHUT UP OLD PERSON. I HATE YOU.

<3 <3 <3

I HATE YOU TOO, YOU FUCKING SMART CUTE ASIAN

#38 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:07 AM

Welcome back not sure what you did don't really care i guess its the past, just hopefully you use this chance wisely :D

Means i'm old. QQ

Geeze if 19 is old maybe its time I go out shopping for a cane or walker or something along those lines, maybe something in a pink color :p

#39 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

iargue:

#40 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

Argue, we have had several discussions with you and this is getting very old. Codex code is not "owned" by a single person but rather the community as a whole. If Hydrogen was to leave for good, the code would not leave with him. Just like if i were to leave, the code i contributed would also remain. And if kway went on an angry strike, bitched at all of us for wanting more power and made the entire team not want to do any work, then we would let him go. But the code he contributed would stay. Fuck-off.

And while im not sure of us openly admiting it is YOUR code and YOU own it... We have pms saying that you are giving us "permission" to use something you never owned in the first place.

Don't know what is exactly happening but Maybe you want to take this to pm instead? Is it necessary for me or anyone else to read this?

Argue likes to be the center of attention now that he no-longer has his mod powers to swing around.

#41 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:55 AM

*smirk*

#42 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

*smirk*

^

#43 Hossi

Hossi
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

Most people deserve second chances. I didn't know you, but I'm sure you'll make use of this one.
Nice to meet you btw.

#44 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

Argue, we have had several discussions with you and this is getting very old. Codex code is not "owned" by a single person but rather the community as a whole. If Hydrogen was to leave for good, the code would not leave with him. Just like if i were to leave, the code i contributed would also remain. And if kway went on an angry strike, bitched at all of us for wanting more power and made the entire team not want to do any work, then we would let him go. But the code he contributed would stay. Fuck-off.

And while im not sure of us openly admiting it is YOUR code and YOU own it... We have pms saying that you are giving us "permission" to use something you never owned in the first place.

I'm a little amused because this argument came about because argue thought Soul was talking about him. Further proof of an over-inflated sense of self-importance, if anyone needed more.

Also, I believe I have a PM saying that we were free to use whatever in the end, and that we should have a "happy new year". Apparently that was all a load of shit. Perhaps it was a fake gesture of good will to coerce us to make more concessions, I don't know.

I'll rewrite those 600 lines when I can (and once I figure out exactly what those lines are). I don't have any intention of using work that someone really wants not used, but when it was added in a way that will totally break things if I just rip them out of the program, it takes some time.
-----
Oh, and welcome back Maha. I hope things will be different this time around.

#45 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

I'm a little amused because this argument came about because argue thought Soul was talking about him. Further proof of an over-inflated sense of self-importance, if anyone needed more.

Also, I believe I have a PM saying that we were free to use whatever in the end, and that we should have a "happy new year". Apparently that was all a load of shit. Perhaps it was a fake gesture of good will to coerce us to make more concessions, I don't know.

I'll rewrite those 600 lines when I can (and once I figure out exactly what those lines are). I don't have any intention of using work that someone really wants not used, but when it was added in a way that will totally break things if I just rip them out of the program, it takes some time.
-----
Oh, and welcome back Maha. I hope things will be different this time around.

Given that he qouted me, it makes plenty of sense that he would be talking about me.

But of course. I'm not talking to you in this post shadow, I'm addressing waser lave. Way to have an "over-inflated sense of self-importance"

#46 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hey look! it worked!

#47 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:42 PM

Given that he qouted me, it makes plenty of sense that he would be talking about me.

But of course. I'm not talking to you in this post shadow, I'm addressing waser lave. Way to have an "over-inflated sense of self-importance"

Considering recent events, I would advise you to make as few new enemies as possible, eh ;).

Also, lose the argumentative nature. No one appreciates that shit.

#48 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

I'm not reeeaally in a position to say this, but guys, stop beating the dead horse :V golly gosh!!

Anyways, nice to meet you Magnetism~

#49 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

If I leave I'm taking my ball home with me.

#50 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

If I leave I'm taking my ball home with me.

If I leave I'll take all my contributions with me too!

:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users