Start with a totally empty inventory for best results, and never set your budget higher than the amount of NP on hand. When starting up the program, login, give the name of the book list you will be using (without the file extension.) The book list must be in the same directory that the program is in. Lastly, set the max amount of NP you want to spend. Pretty simple.
How it Works:
- The USAB portion of the program buys the first 50 books on your list.
- The Auto Reader portion of the program attempts to read every item in your inventory, even if it isn't a book. This is why you should start with an empty inventory.
- The Auto Reader sets your language to Spanish and goes through the books that were marked as boring.
- The USAB portion of the program buys the next 50 books on your list.
- Steps 2-4 are repeated indefinitely until the program is closed.
Leave feedback and enjoy!
Edited by Neoquest, 04 June 2012 - 07:11 PM.