I prefer Diet Coke, but regular Pepsi.

However, Dr. Pepper is the true winner.

#52 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

I'd rather drink a Pepsi over a Coke. But when it comes to other drinks Coke makes the best, I'm addicted to Sprite.

#53 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:56 PM

Silly rabbits.

Ale 8, its a late great one.

#54 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

Both of these. I don't mean to be addicted, but I'm really loving artificial cherry flavor right now. Mr. Pibb is disgusting.

This just affected my feelings towards you. How could you find disgust in God's perfect drink?

#55 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

You should have tried real Dr. Pepper before they switched to high fructose corn syrup. Ah, that stuff was STRONG.
But the very best drink was Canada Dry "Wink" and they've not made that in a number of years.

#56 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:26 AM

This just affected my feelings towards you. How could you find disgust in God's perfect drink?

And on the eighth day, God made Dr. Pepper...

But seriously, Dr. Pepper is amazing. Way better than coke, pepsi, or Mr. Pibb

#57 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

Mr. Pibb is a better tasting variation of Dr. Pepper that I wish was more easily available here.

#58 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

I can't tell the difference in taste. If I had to pick one, I'd go with Pepsi because I always get it free when I order Chinese food lol

But yeah, Iron brew is real nice.

#59 Seto

Seto
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

Coke. Pepsi makes me break out :S But Dr. Pepper rules :cool: All soda is bad for me, bleh.

#60 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:20 PM

Coke. Pepsi makes me break out :S But Dr. Pepper rules :cool: All soda is bad for me, bleh.

Pretty sure coke isn't good for anyone, no matter the kind it is.

#61 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

I gotta say coke. Only because their vanilla cola was much better than pepsi.
However, I do drink both. Whichever brand is on sale for 2 for $3. They basically taste the same to me. Both serve as a thirst quencher.

#62 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

I gotta say coke. Only because their vanilla cola was much better than pepsi.
However, I do drink both. Whichever brand is on sale for 2 for $3. They basically taste the same to me. Both serve as a thirst quencher.

So does water, and its much cheaper.

#63 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

Posted Image

#64 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

And my feelings toward you are also affected. That's nasty. Mr Pibb tastes like flat carbonated raisin juice. I'm perfectly happy to live in the Midwest, where people know all about Dr Pepper. (Although I do know where to get Mr Pibb around here. Maybe if you're nice, I'll take you out.)

You should have tried real Dr. Pepper before they switched to high fructose corn syrup. Ah, that stuff was STRONG.
But the very best drink was Canada Dry "Wink" and they've not made that in a number of years.

I prefer the sugar soda over the HFCS soda. I can taste the difference, like my drinks are infused with something. When I drank it a lot, I would just stock up during Passover and stuff when the real sugar soda was out for sale.

#65 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

A really great trick, for us old timers that remember real sugar soda, is try a Mexican grocery or even some Walmarts that will carry Mexican Coca-Cola and some of the other drinks. Not to be too much of an arrogant Gringo, but their sugar drinks have less sugar than American colas. I've grown real fond of them in recent years.

And get a good order of Pavo Mole' or even Polo Mole' if you can. I love mole'.

#66 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

You realize that they do have real sugar soda's in popular brands right?

The Pepsi Cola Throwback line is made with real sugar.

Mt. Dew Throwback, Pepsi Throwback, and I'm sure there are others in the Pepsi universe that are included.

#67 Sneakily

Sneakily
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

Im a cream soda guy, but for this conversation I prefer coke, since I don't really like dark pops but when I do I want it all and coke def has more caffeine and sugar to give you that dark feel.

#68 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

If I haaaave to pick between pepsi and coke, I'd pick pepsi, but only because a childhood friend drank a cup of pepsi every day and it makes me think of her. She died about 5 years ago so I occasionally pour one out for her.

Removing that factor, I honestly don't really give a shit.

The One True Soda is Frozen Run birch beer. It has a picture of a god damn bear on the bottle. It is artificially flavored to resemble the taste of a tree that I like.

You can only get it in the northeast US I think.

#69 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:07 AM

If I haaaave to pick between pepsi and coke, I'd pick pepsi, but only because a childhood friend drank a cup of pepsi every day and it makes me think of her. She died about 5 years ago so I occasionally pour one out for her.

Removing that factor, I honestly don't really give a shit.

The One True Soda is Frozen Run birch beer. It has a picture of a god damn bear on the bottle. It is artificially flavored to resemble the taste of a tree that I like.

You can only get it in the northeast US I think.

Good Taste! A&W at an actual A&W restaurant isn't bad either.
For Diet, Canfields Chocalate Cherry Cola

You realize that they do have real sugar soda's in popular brands right?

The Pepsi Cola Throwback line is made with real sugar.

Mt. Dew Throwback, Pepsi Throwback, and I'm sure there are others in the Pepsi universe that are included.

I've seen too much Mountain Dew Mouth (real thing, google, its disgusting). You're right about Real Pepsi, and RC had some specialty Cane sugar. I grew up in a Coke family, it would be hard for me to change. I still like Mexican Coca Cola.

#70 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:23 AM

Pepsi < Coke < Dr. Pepper < Dublin Dr.Pepper < Diet Coke< Diet Cherry Dr.Pepper

#71 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:27 AM

Vanilla Fucking Coke is the best.

Other than that, Fanta is made by CocaCola Company and I'm addicted to Orange Fanta, so CokeCo > PepsiCo

#72 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:16 AM

Oh, I forgot about Fanta. Strawberry Fanta is delicious, but difficult to find.

Barqs cream soda, which was bright red for some unfathomable reason, was also delicious, but again I can't find it anywhere anymore.

Edited by Suou, 05 July 2012 - 08:38 AM.

#73 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

Barqs cream soda, which was bright red for some unfathomable reason, was also delicious, but again I can't find it anywhere anymore.

Ya,why the heck is that. Why put something into your soda that will stain clothes, carpet, pets, for no reason. Big Red is also Red, but Shasta Creme Soda is clear. What part of cream soda implies red. If you have red creme, something is really, seriously wrong.

Barqs Creme is sometimes available, A&W Creme Soda is more common.

Ya,why the heck is that. Why put something into your soda that will stain clothes, carpet, pets, for no reason. Big Red is also Red, but Shasta Creme Soda is clear. What part of cream soda implies red. If you have red creme, something is really, seriously wrong.

#74 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

Coke. Pepsi makes my eyes water.

#75 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users