72 replies to this topic

#51 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

Which board? Who started it

BDC and the hacker made it for attention. :cool:

Edited by James, 19 April 2012 - 02:31 PM.

#52 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

User Lookup: samikshawentboom
This account has been disabled.

Ahahah oh no, I feel really sorry for that guy.. D:
Let's just hope he kept his good pets/rest of his money on a different account...

#53 yizle

yizle
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

The original owner of majal_kita meant to spell it mahal_kita. He said he spelled it wrong and just went along with it once the pet was created.

#54 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:55 AM

...why do people care so much? It's some dweeb with too much time on her hands. Oooooh, she's got one of the oldest accounts and strongest Neopets. Not exactly a hard thing to accomplish when she got that status back when quests were able to be gotten infinitely.

#55 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

She doesn't have the most np or the best pet. Heck, even that DSOD she used to have was downgraded. I suspect the reason she gets hit so much is cause people just hate her for being a TNT suck up.

#56 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

lot drama eep.. anyways lot neopoints to get that pet and also i hate tnt suck ups... lol

#57 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

Who's the strongest pet and who has the most NP then? Lol

I'd say ch33p but there has to be someone else.

#58 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

Who's the strongest pet and who has the most NP then? Lol

I'd say ch33p but there has to be someone else.

http://yeti.pinkpt.c...=sum&order=desc

#59 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

http://yeti.pinkpt.c...=sum&order=desc

such strong pets Posted ImageI just hope to train one my pets to 250 even one day lol...

#60 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

such strong pets Posted ImageI just hope to train one my pets to 250 even one day lol...

You could probably just ab a bunch of stuff till you have some wealth and then buy one

#61 Silky

Silky
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

What would be the point of hacking a well known account like that? Sure there is bragging rights, but odds are you didn't do anything extraordinary to get into the account.....Otherwise its a complete waist of time beacuse anything you do/change will be quickly rolled back as soon as he/she runs to TNT crying

#62 lackofaith

lackofaith
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

User Lookup: samikshawentboom
This account has been disabled.

Ahahah oh no, I feel really sorry for that guy.. D:
Let's just hope he kept his good pets/rest of his money on a different account...

He took good care of Majal while he had it..seemed like a nice guy. He said he was quitting anyway, though, so maybe he self froze.

#63 PinkRainbows

PinkRainbows
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:34 AM

You could probably just ab a bunch of stuff till you have some wealth and then buy one

Ah yes I haven't had time start that up yet hehe Posted Image Will eventually though

#64 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

I think featheralley has personal connections to TNT, like her uncle's friend works at Viacom or whatever. why can't I be friends with powerful people ._.

#65 calliecat23

calliecat23
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

hi I know this is REALLY old... but is featheralley actually active anymore?
SHE BOUGHT FROM MY SHOP. I found out when I looked in my shop till. But I'm suspecting that it was a hack... why would she need some book anyway?
http://imgur.com/8YDgb

Edited by calliecat23, 05 January 2013 - 02:33 AM.

#66 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:58 AM

Yeah she's still active as far as I know, she buys shit from my shop all the time, not really a big deal IMO.

Also, she owns a book mall, so that's why she was buying a book from you ;)

#67 Blippety

Blippety
  • I Want to Lick Adam's Teeth

• 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

I didn't know she was well known O.O. I had her bookmarked for AGES after there were 11np backgrounds and wearables constantly being restocked in the last few pages of her shop.

#68 MissMilk

MissMilk
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:36 AM

I think featheralley has personal connections to TNT, like her uncle's friend works at Viacom or whatever. why can't I be friends with powerful people ._.

How do TNT expect people to take them seriously when they show this much blatant favoritism towards certain players? I mean they could at least try to be discreet about it...

#69 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

I agree. It's really shitty that people wait weeks and even months to have their tickets addressed and she gets her account taken care of in a few hours. So you know they're capable of addressing every ticket within a few hours, they just don't and that's fucked up.

Edited by Mishelle, 18 January 2013 - 10:21 AM.

#70 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

So you know they're capable of addressing every ticket within a few hours, they just don't and that's fucked up.

I don't know that that's the case.

Sure, they bumped her to the top of the queue, but that doesn't mean there isn't still a long line of people that submitted tickets before you.

It's more likely that they just would rather have the prestige of having a player like Jasmine retain her (admittedly awesome) account.

#71 Grails

Grails
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

I played neopets in 2002 and then showed up again in 2012. I have no idea about all these super popular accounts and such.

Is there a mirror or alternate site to that pinkpt one up there? I'm interested in seeing the world's best battledome pets.

#72 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

I was active in the BD chat prob around a decade ago, I can confirm that psxfaq and featheralley are two seperate individuals.

#73 SellNP

SellNP
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

This has happened so many times throughout the years and, while it would be a "trophy" to take a screenshot with Majal, Neopets always returns it so you're out that 30 mil.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users