- - - - -

AoB Master List UPDATED

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#26 Wrukag

Wrukag
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

When the string of coding has the "?? ?? ??" in it what do I change it to O.o?

I've been trying to figure this out but I can't find a thread or any posts on it.

Edit: Wrong board, thought I was in "questions/conerns"

Edited by Wrukag, 19 May 2012 - 04:06 PM.

#27 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:19 AM

I already have more Rep than most members do anyways

:rofl:

#28 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:43 AM

If that's what I was trying to do I'd make a stupid little think going "If you Like it Rep it," or "+Rep vv". I appreciate the +Rep system but I could care less about it, I already have more Rep than most members do anyways and it doesn't make any actual impact on anything, I already have a good trader reputation and everyone knows I'm helpful... ...so, be happy that I've updated something to make it more convenient. Posted Image

I can't even.

#29 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:11 AM

Petpet Rescue Unlimited Lives doesn't work :/

#30 Exarius

Exarius
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

So is AoBing safer than score sending as long as you make it seem legit?

#31 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

So is AoBing safer than score sending as long as you make it seem legit?

yes

#32 Zildjian

Zildjian
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

Is the Extreme Potato Counter one not working?

#33 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

Extreme herder 2 the one that freezes him does not seem to work.

Is the Extreme Potato Counter one not working?

Works for me.

#34 Arazin

Arazin
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:47 AM

The one in Extreme Herder 2 does work, however it doesn't freeze Balthazar as it says, instead, it makes him unable to hurt the petpets, and unable to hurt you. He will still pick up a petpet, however instead of him eating it, the petpet will just spin around on his head, leaving you able to pick it up.

#35 ichigoberry

ichigoberry
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

Hey, I got 1800 points in destruct o match III, with the cheat "click on single tiles" and I didn't get into the high score table, but my score still got reviewed by tnt!. The last time I used the 2500 points cheat and quit... I got reviewed and after that frozen but it was because I didn't play at all. Now I was playing the game and still got under review.... does that means that they detected that i was cheating?!... I don't want to be frozen again :'(

#36 pyelon

pyelon
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Thank you for the updated list, I was using the old one and when I found this it was like a holy grail moment!

#37 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

Thank you for the updated list, I was using the old one and when I found this it was like a holy grail moment!

It's not 100% up to date, unfortunately this thread likes to implode when I try to make edits to it.

#38 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

Time tunnel does not seem to work.

#39 xHimitsu

xHimitsu
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

Thanks for this list! By the way, for Eye of the Storm, I only changed the first value but not the second. After the first level, the score just kept increasing on its own without letting me move onto the next level. If we end game and wait long enough, is it safe to submit that score? Will TNT be able to see the number of clicks you actually made?

#40 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

Discussion pertaining to the games themselves should probably take place in the respective thread for each game. Personally I would say that if you waited a substantial amount of time you should be fine, but at the same time yes it can be tracked based on clicks. So... you have to weigh your options.

For future reference this is normally why it is a good idea to use the entire AoB and not just part of it. I recommend starting over.

#41 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

Thanks for this list! By the way, for Eye of the Storm, I only changed the first value but not the second. After the first level, the score just kept increasing on its own without letting me move onto the next level. If we end game and wait long enough, is it safe to submit that score? Will TNT be able to see the number of clicks you actually made?

I always wonder that too. Like for other games, will they be able to know the amount of lives you have left etc? Cos it'd be pretty sus to get on HST without losing any lives at all

#42 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

For Crisis Courier it seems to crash the game.

#43 Bjork

Bjork
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

For Crisis Courier it seems to crash the game.

I had the same problem too. When the game was being loaded the percentage just crashed. Since then I am unable to play it.

#44 pataton

pataton
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

Thank you for this list! It's nice to have all the codes in one place.

I'm trying to get realistic times for my AoBed games. Could someone please tell me if a game is timed from loading up the game to being exited, the start of a play to the score send, or some other combination? Thank you ^^

#45 Bjork

Bjork
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Thank you for this list! It's nice to have all the codes in one place.

I'm trying to get realistic times for my AoBed games. Could someone please tell me if a game is timed from loading up the game to being exited, the start of a play to the score send, or some other combination? Thank you ^^

I am currently working on a list with the necessary timing for each flash game available on Neopets, I hope I can finish it until December. Once I get it done, I will post here in Neocodex.

Edited by Bjork, 15 November 2012 - 03:50 PM.

#46 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Could someone please tell me if a game is timed from loading up the game to being exited, the start of a play to the score send, or some other combination? Thank you ^^

I'm pretty sure the time's from when you start the game until you send the score.

#47 pataton

pataton
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Thank you for the response :) Is it possible for the game time to be overly long? For instance, if I AoBed a game and left it at the send score screen for a total of one hour to be safe, would the long play time instead draw suspicion?

#48 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Thank you for the response :) Is it possible for the game time to be overly long? For instance, if I AoBed a game and left it at the send score screen for a total of one hour to be safe, would the long play time instead draw suspicion?

Very doubtful. I know sometimes I've played a game legit and then left the computer for about half an hour to come back and then send the score after that. Still yet to be frozen ;)

It's better than sending too quick :)

#49 Majesty

Majesty
  • 164 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

I can't get these to work for me. When I put in the code and hit scan, nothing shows up :( Help?

#50 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

I can't get these to work for me. When I put in the code and hit scan, nothing shows up :( Help?

Make sure you have the game loaded before trying to scan the codes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users