• 164 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

it's loaded and im on the page but it doesnt workkk :unsure:

#52 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Which game codes are you trying?  Also, make sure that before you input the code, have the value type already switched to Array of Byte, post the code and then scan

#53 Majesty

Majesty
  • 164 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

Which game codes are you trying?  Also, make sure that before you input the code, have the value type already switched to Array of Byte, post the code and then scan

I tried Dubloon Disaster and Chia Bomber 2.

Yeah I switched to Array of Byte and everything :S

#54 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

I was playing Extreme Herder, using the aob that makes balthazar do nothing. Problem is, there's no end game button in that game, so if I kept playing I imagine I would have gotten a perfect score. Is there some way to turn the aob off? i tried closing cheat engine but that didn't do anything. Thanks.

#55 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:16 PM

I was playing Extreme Herder, using the aob that makes balthazar do nothing. Problem is, there's no end game button in that game, so if I kept playing I imagine I would have gotten a perfect score. Is there some way to turn the aob off? i tried closing cheat engine but that didn't do anything. Thanks.

Change it back to original. Highlight and Ctrl + Z or right click and set the original value.

#56 daniboo

daniboo
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

I played Dubloon Disaster, Extreme Herder, and Meerca Chase all using the AoB; however, is anyone else having an issue with the Extreme Potato counter one? Its being a total pain for me and I don't know why

#57 noxjames

noxjames
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

Hi everyone! I have a question with Meepit juice break's code: ?? 00 00 00 08 19 07 ?? ?? ?? ?? 07 05 00 00 00 ->FF 00 00 00 08 19 07 ?? ?? ?? ?? 07 05 00 00 00

When I enter the first I tried the first code, I get 12 addresses, and when I try to change each of them, I'll only get a "this is not a valid notation"

Help? Thanks:)

nvm i got it :)

Edited by noxjames, 20 April 2013 - 03:50 AM.

#58 darkmadness

darkmadness
  • 262 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

Is anyone else having issues when trying to submit a score? Keeps giving me our servers are busy and unable to accept your score or something along those lines.

#59 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

I think it is the site problem

been trying for a while to get my pages loaded just now and it takes very long

some pages just do not get loaded

The site seem to lags occasionally

Edited by kai1, 13 May 2013 - 04:14 AM.

#60 darkmadness

darkmadness
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

I figured out the other night with certain games, if you don't revert the values back to the original before you submit, it won't accept the score.

#61 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

I figured out the other night with certain games, if you don't revert the values back to the original before you submit, it won't accept the score.

Some games will do this.

#62 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:40 AM

Sorry didnt seem to help you find the answer

That is news to me. Will bear that in mind

thanks

#63 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

To clarify fully, some games you have to revert the AoB back to the original output otherwise the game can't be ended. In some games it is actually impossible to end the game/level with the AoB on.

#64 Remiix

Remiix
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

Having issues with Extreme Potato Counter

It won't accept any guess

It is still recognizing the AoB when I search however

#65 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

Having issues with Extreme Potato Counter

It won't accept any guess

It is still recognizing the AoB when I search however

It worked for me... make sure you are not adding an extra space or anything weird to the AoB. Because you can find and replace an AoB with anything but only the correct string will produce the desired results. I'll test the AoB later to see if there is an issue.

Use this instead:

Array of Bytes:

Any guess is correct: (credit to Outsider)

4f e8 0b 00 ->
4f e7 0b 00

#66 Remiix

Remiix
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

Worked perfectly, thanks!

#67 bossmatt

bossmatt
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Haha stupid me.  I submitted the score for DestructoMatch a bit too fast....2500 and of course that got reviewed and got me iced.  Just a warning, perhaps you should wait a bit before sending the score hahaha

#68 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

Haha stupid me.  I submitted the score for DestructoMatch a bit too fast....2500 and of course that got reviewed and got me iced.  Just a warning, perhaps you should wait a bit before sending the score hahaha

Yes that's good ole fashioned common sense.

The main point of AoB over Score Sending is that it is easier to humanize it since you're still playing the game and only exploiting it in some way to make the game easier to beat/obtain a score in. That being said you must still maintain that you are employing common sense and not submitting impossible/impossibly fast scores.

#69 rjhipup

rjhipup
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

has anyone figured out aob for spacerocked?

#70 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

http://www.neocodex....86-spacerocked/

#71 LucidMind

LucidMind
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

I have tried Dubloon Disaster, Faerie Bubbles, Mynci beach volley ball, typing terror, and the scan will not complete on any of them. However I tried on Turmac Roll and it worked. Notice the ones it's not working on are avatar games. What is the problem? :c

#72 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

I have tried Dubloon Disaster, Faerie Bubbles, Mynci beach volley ball, typing terror, and the scan will not complete on any of them. However I tried on Turmac Roll and it worked. Notice the ones it's not working on are avatar games. What is the problem? :c

It's likely that the codes are needing updated. All you have to do to is go through the AoB Subforum and go to the thread for each game. If it's the same code simply post and ask if someone else could also test it and to update it if necessary. I'll look into these games in particular tomorrow if I'm not too tired after work.

#73 LucidMind

LucidMind
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

Wow thank you so much!

^_^

#74 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:01 PM

So I tried the code given for Extreme Potato Count and it didn't work... which I didn't find out until the 6th round. lol. I was actually still counting the potatos and surprised to realize all my guesses were correct and then I missed one!

#75 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:40 PM

So I tried the code given for Extreme Potato Count and it didn't work... which I didn't find out until the 6th round. lol. I was actually still counting the potatos and surprised to realize all my guesses were correct and then I missed one!

It should be working fine :D try not to press on the flash game before you activate the AoB code on the program. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users