Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

Oh my gosh hahaha. That site is priceless

#27 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

I think you should just state how many you have before you go on asking what's a collection. *forever leaves*

I didn't think it should be a competition. Jeez.

#28 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

Oh my gosh hahaha. That site is priceless

To be fair, the products do have prices.

I didn't think it should be a competition. Jeez.

It isn't a competition, it is a scientific study. So please tally up all your toys and report them.

I've got one. Her name is Jill. She's a really reliable "toy", and has always been there to lend me a hand....

#29 DrRozmus

DrRozmus
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

They're not toys, they're mushrooms:

#30 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

You're my hero.

You can thank me for that one.

#31 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

butt plugs shaped like tails
http://bad-dragon.com ?

#32 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

great minds think alike

#33 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

You can thank me for that one.

Bone? Bone who? You're my hero.

It isn't a competition, it is a scientific study. So please tally up all your toys and report them.

I've got one. Her name is Jill. She's a really reliable "toy", and has always been there to lend me a hand....

Gah, fine. I have 11 lined up in a drawer. I have others in other places for emergency purposes that I'm not going to dig out and count.

Edited by Napiform, 20 June 2012 - 06:19 PM.

#34 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

great minds think alike

(◡‿◡✿)

#35 Suou

Suou
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

I would call a collection a series of toys that have common characteristics.

For example, I have a collection of glass toys. I own some non-glass toys but glass is the main part of it, so I would call it a glass toy collection and call the others just their individual names.

I'm sure any number of toys greater than 1 would count as a collection though.

#36 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

Gah, fine. I have 11 lined up in a drawer. I have others in other places for emergency purposes that I'm not going to dig out and count.

:rofl: You didn't have to share. I was just being difficult. :p

#37 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

Pl ease tell me that these are not like the Barbies that my beloved wife collects, cause she keeps those MIB.
Oh children, gather round, the first toy I bought for my beloved one was from a mail order catalog from Adam and Eve, and they used drawings of women to display the frilly and silly bits of dental floss.

#38 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

I can't imagine what kind of emergency you would have that means you need them from somewhere special?

"Oh god! Jessica Alba just showed up naked. NEED DILDO FAST"

#39 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:49 PM

^
I guess that's technically a collection. I didn't think you'd actually count them XD
I have no idea what you mean but emergency but I guess that adds to the idea of a collection.

#40 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

Dil*o? Even I'm not that old. They have this wonderful thing called electricity now, and ni-cad rechargeable batteries. Manual toys, how 20th century. (he starts to murmur a joke about Amish women and churn baby churn, but has the good sense to shut up)

#41 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

You didn't have to share. I was just being difficult.

(quit peer pressuring me) It's OK. Everyone knows all my REALLY personal information from yung anyway.

I can't imagine what kind of emergency you would have that means you need them from somewhere special?

"Oh god! Jessica Alba just showed up naked. NEED DILDO FAST"

More like an I-have-five-seconds-alone VIBRATE ME emergency. I'm hormonal, share a room with my 4-year-old, and have two prudish roommates. (I prefer toys that move themselves. I rarely have an emergency of that sort that involves me doing real work. That's what the toys in the car are for. Out-and-about emergencies.)

^
I guess that's technically a collection. I didn't think you'd actually count them XD
I have no idea what you mean but emergency but I guess that adds to the idea of a collection.

I thought you weren't coming back? I dunno what you mean by relating emergencies and collections. Do you collect fire extinguishers?

#42 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

(quit peer pressuring me) It's OK. Everyone knows all my REALLY personal information from yung anyway.

More like an I-have-five-seconds-alone VIBRATE ME emergency. I'm hormonal, share a room with my 4-year-old, and have two prudish roommates. (I prefer toys that move themselves. I rarely have an emergency of that sort that involves me doing real work. That's what the toys in the car are for. Out-and-about emergencies.)

I thought you weren't coming back? I dunno what you mean by relating emergencies and collections. Do you collect fire extinguishers?

Fire extinguishers can be dildos!

#43 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

Fire extinguishers can be dildos!

Hella big dildo.

#44 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

Posted Image

dont...make...me....go....back...

#45 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

^
XD I wasn't but then was curious to what everyone will say. (Everyone here is so funny ^^)
LOL No, I don't collect them. I don't even own one.
I'm just saying since you didn't count the ones in your emergency then it's technically a collection you have.

I just think that over like 15 is a collection. I'm not hating or anything just saying.

#46 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

^
XD I wasn't but then was curious to what everyone will say. (Everyone here is so funny ^^)
LOL No, I don't collect them. I don't even own one.
I'm just saying since you didn't count the ones in your emergency then it's technically a collection you have.

I just think that over like 15 is a collection. I'm not hating or anything just saying.

Weelllll... I'll check back in a few months. Seems there is a site or two I seem to have overlooked. Plus I still have to get the rest of my stuff from storage.

WAIT, WAIT. What exactly constitutes a sex toy?

Edited by Napiform, 20 June 2012 - 07:16 PM.

#47 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

Posted Image

dont...make...me....go....back...

Posted Image

#48 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

When beloved divorced me the first time, I took the corsets and toys with me, gave them away to others more deserving (although she did come back in about a year to borrow one). Silly me, I had to replace them all after we remarried.

#49 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

I have a link for you people posting that pony shit, but I don't want to get in trouble. :/

#50 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

When beloved divorced me the first time, I took the corsets and toys with me, gave them away to others more deserving (although she did come back in about a year to borrow one). Silly me, I had to replace them all after we remarried.

Second hand sex toys? No thanks.
I do like the bear dildo that has balls, though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsfw, sex, toys, butt plugs shaped like tails, merica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users