• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

besides ABing and SSing -up to you which you do-
Does anyone have any other tips for gaining np?

What I normally do:
Dailies (fruit machine, tombola, rich slorg, wheel of mediocrity-I've notice this has best payback-, occasionally scartchcards, fashion fever, forgotten shore, weltrude's toy chest, wheel of slime, habituraium ).

I've seen people do betting on neopets, but I've never been quite sure where to do that (unless they bet on poogles....) and I've also seen people talk about the neo stock market, never quite understood that either...

Edited by Opheliac6136, 02 July 2012 - 09:11 AM.

#2 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

Stockmarket averages about 1 million profit / month (once you've invested enough) and if your account is old enough and you bet wise (ROI ~60-70 %) Food Club gives about 1 million / month too. Not that much, but it adds up.

#3 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:51 AM

As I said the last time a thread like this was made, Food Club.

Food Club is one of the easiest ways to make Neopoints legit without any cheating.

#4 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

Food Club is one of the easiest ways to make Neopoints legit without any cheating.

(if you have an old account)

#5 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

oldest account I have at the moment is 11 months

#6 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

It's good for making Neopoints for younger accounts too. I can make 100k a week from a newer account, 150k a day from my main account. Older accounts definitely help but are not necessary.

#7 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:33 AM

stock market or bust. i had probably 50% of my np in the bank and 50% of my np in the stock market.
stock market is super duper easy.
find shares that are15-20np. buy 1000 shares of that stock.
repeat every single day, making sure you diversify a little (on my portfolio, i had about 20k shares of 20 different types of stocks)

when it gets to 60np, sell 3/4 of your stocks. i generally keep at least 2000 shares in case it rises again

#8 Alodielle

Alodielle
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

So what bets do you normally place, what odds do you like to go for, and how do you choose your bet-ee?

#9 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

Habitarium is good and literally free neopoints. Gets a bit of a pain in the ass to maintain but so so easy.

*oops you said habi, my bad sorry xD

I also buy nc cards for cheap and sell them here for higher.

#10 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

Habitarium is good and literally free neopoints. Gets a bit of a pain in the ass to maintain but so so easy.

*oops you said habi, my bad sorry xD

I also buy nc cards for cheap and sell them here for higher.

This. Once I got into ABing I let my Habi die though. It was a nice 100k/day when I used it.

#11 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

I haven't touched my habi in sooo long. It gets really tedious to get it up and running again when you're level 33 and everything's ruined/dead. Stock market is pretty easy, but it's a long term investment. The 1k shares per day slows you down a lot.

#12 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

i heard that TNT's implemented a new rule that you can't leave habi open unattended ....? is this still the case?

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

i heard that TNT's implemented a new rule that you can't leave habi open unattended ....? is this still the case?

They mentioned it in the Neopian Times Editorial a couple of weeks ago I believe.

#14 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

So what bets do you normally place, what odds do you like to go for, and how do you choose your bet-ee?

I bet fairly conservatively based on the strategy I listed in the Food Club guide, and I started a thread for discussion on the Food Club already as well.

#15 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

They mentioned it in the Neopian Times Editorial a couple of weeks ago I believe.

What?! That's crazy! How are they possible going to regulate that?

#16 Alodielle

Alodielle
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

What?! That's crazy! How are they possible going to regulate that?

Length of time left open, I suppose. They'll set what they think is a reasonable (secret) cap and see whether you're profiting from exceeding that cap.

Woe unto all those little kiddies who accidentally leave their browser open and running while they skip off to camp....

#17 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

Length of time left open, I suppose. They'll set what they think is a reasonable (secret) cap and see whether you're profiting from exceeding that cap.

Woe unto all those little kiddies who accidentally leave their browser open and running while they skip off to camp....

They should do something like Runescape where every so often there's a mini puzzle to complete to show that the user is active.

#18 Alodielle

Alodielle
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

They should do something like Runescape where every so often there's a mini puzzle to complete to show that the user is active.

Yeah, but that's fair and makes sense -- two things TNT is strictly sworn against.

#19 Elysium

Elysium
  • 51 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

The easiest way to make money in my opinion would be Stocks, Habitarium, and dailies it's just so easy to make neopoints from the habitarium alone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users