• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

I am wondering if it can be done and possibly on here.

#2 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

What would be the point though?
The prizes aren't that good.
You would be better off spending the time AB'ing.

#3 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

I think it would be good. Options to click so you get the most neopoints possible rather than trying to win the game or options you have to actually win the game and the autoplayer will decide the most smart move. If you want to AB do it at the same time as the Autoplayer is running. Not sure if that would make a bigger freeze rate.

Edited by Dorkie, 13 July 2012 - 08:08 PM.

#4 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

even if there is a autoplayer for keyquest, i don't think it will be advisable to run multiple programs concurrently.

#5 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

Oh, the prizes are terrible, you'd never want to waste your time on KeyQuest.

#6 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:33 PM

Wont happen. Simple as that. Its pointless.

#7 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:52 PM

Although it's not really useless, it would be pretty difficult to make, and the profits just wouldn't be worth it.

#8 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:19 AM

The prizes are just not worth the difficulty it takes to make it. It would I'm sure take a lot of time and effort and in the end I am not sure even a lot of people would use it. As you can see people are not so enthusiastic about the concept :p

#9 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:22 AM

Although it's not really useless, it would be pretty difficult to make, and the profits just wouldn't be worth it.

The amount of work required to make it work decently well would far outweigh the potential benefits. :/

#10 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

The prizes are just not worth the difficulty it takes to make it. It would I'm sure take a lot of time and effort and in the end I am not sure even a lot of people would use it. As you can see people are not so enthusiastic about the concept :p

Don't you win paint brushes and what not?

#11 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

Don't you win paint brushes and what not?

Yeah, but almost all of them are buyable :p The most profitable things you can get are the lab map pieces~ But I dunno how often you even get those sooo...

#12 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

Yeah, but almost all of them are buyable :p The most profitable things you can get are the lab map pieces~ But I dunno how often you even get those sooo...

I figure 3/10 gold keys give you a "premium prize" and then the premium prizes are pretty evenly distributed Figured 1/40 is a lab map, 1/40 is a secret treasure map.

I had 10 gold keys to check in when the prizes changed, got a stripped paint brush, the 75K lab map, a scrambled negg and one red codestone. Very good luck

#13 tri

tri

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

I got a 50k lab map piece the first gold key I got. Lots of 4k Codestones plus 4k in np. That is 8k a game. Play ten of those it is like 88k.

#14 angel412ster

angel412ster
  • 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

I feel like there must be an autoplayer out there, because there is no way some of these minigames happen so quickly. People have a score difference of over 1000! I just played and circling the flies or w/e i couldnt get a single one. I find it highly unlikely a human was behind that.
I'd like an autoplayer personally. It would save time and frustration on my part. I play 2 player only and rarely ever get a gold key :(

#15 DaringDarling

DaringDarling
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

I feel like there must be an autoplayer out there, because there is no way some of these minigames happen so quickly. People have a score difference of over 1000! I just played and circling the flies or w/e i couldnt get a single one. I find it highly unlikely a human was behind that.
I'd like an autoplayer personally. It would save time and frustration on my part. I play 2 player only and rarely ever get a gold key :(

that fly game, I had the same problem. I later realised my comp was just lagging so hard. I can't play KQ with a random player because I lose all the minigames because of the lag.
My solution for this, and therefor also your problem was dead simple: Get a friend, and make a deal over who gets to win. First you, then him, then you again and so and so....
Works the best, you both get even gold keys and it saves a heck of a lot frustration ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users