What the hell administration?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:35 AM

You gave Khaligula access to the Debate section again? After all the extra work he caused your mods, and yourself, and all of the bullshit you had to put up with, you decided "Yeah. This time it will be a good idea!"

I would like to understand your reasoning behind this, given that its already proven to be a bad idea....

Edited by iargue, 03 October 2012 - 08:37 AM.

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:38 AM

He doesn't have access to the debate section. His thread was moved there because it was a more appropriate section based on the direction the thread discussion was going in.

Also, I'm pretty sure the admins don't owe you or anybody else an explanation for any choices they make.

#3 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

Do you even go here?

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

Now you look stupid.

Well, more stupid.

#5 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

Do you even go here?

He just has a lot of feelings.

#6 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

He doesn't have access to the debate section. His thread was moved there because it was a more appropriate section based on the direction the thread discussion was going in.

Also, I'm pretty sure the admins don't owe you or anybody else an explanation for any choices they make.

Well thats good then, but it doesn't belong there. He blatantly states "lady gaga is smarter then you" and provides no basis for a debate. Its simply a discussion on how wrong he really is.

And its a better way to run a company. While they may not owe anyone an explanation, providing one helps them more then not providing one. Its PR 101.

Edited by iargue, 03 October 2012 - 08:49 AM.

#7 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

A cake full of rainbows and smiles...

#8 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:49 AM

Can we close this pointless thread now?

#9 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

And its a better way to run a company. While they may not owe anyone an explanation, providing one helps them more then not providing one. Its PR 101.

Do you seriously expect people to take your advice on the subject of public relations?

#10 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

Also, for anyone reading this, please don't take iargue's horrible tactic as a precedent for how questions are supposed to be handled on administrative issues. It's usually best to speak with the admins directly if you have questions or concerns such as these.

#11 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

I agree with Iargue. In his own quaint manner he's not asking to justify the moving of a topic, he is just objecting to moving such a controversial topic to where it could be brought down into the morass of insufferable insanity.

P.S. Not that I ever expect to agree with Iargue in the future but give the devil his due.

P.S.S. The idea that the "staff" is not accountable to the user community, at least the paid user community not the free-loaders like myself, hardly seems like a sound business practice.

P.S.S. Oh, so it just appears Iargue was mistaken? Dang it, what are the odds.

Edited by coltom, 03 October 2012 - 08:55 AM.

#12 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

Except that there wasn't anything to provide an explanation for because they hadn't actually done what you assumed they did. :p

I agree with Iargue. In his own quaint manner he's not asking to justify the moving of a topic, he is just objecting to moving such a controversial topic to where it could be brought down into the morass of insufferable insanity.

He wasn't objecting to the moving of the topic at all if you actually bothered to read the posts.

#13 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about Khalil. We were best friends in middle school. I know,right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade,I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana,and Khalil was like,weirdly jealous of him. Like,if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle,she'd be like,"Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like,"Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then,for my birthday party,which was an all-girls pool party,I was like,"Khalil,I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean,right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her,it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her,and she came back in the fall for high school,all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird,and now I guess she's on crack.

#14 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:46 AM

I guess some people just prefer cucumbers pickled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users