Pepper Your Angus

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 MoshZombie

MoshZombie
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

The Haunted Faire is rumoured to start soon o0o0o

For those of you who, like me buy NC items can expect to see another contacts mystery cap after all why would the release only one and title it #1 :o I personally didn't care much for the first set of contacts, I'm hoping the next release has something better.

Rumour has it another Super Pack will be released due to it being Halloween and two were released last year. Surely they wouldn't stooge us by including the Gothic Schoolgirl pack as a Halloween release.

Also there are currently Spring Gift Baskets floating around I am aware of 1 person getting one quite recently from a RE, although from what I read they only occur in spring and in America it would be autumn now I think. However they can net a nice profit if you receive one or if you prefer to open it you have a chance of getting some decent items such as a Faerie Cybunny MP or a Spring Snowbunny petpet.

What I gather from last years posts is not many people are interested in the festivities Halloween on Neopets has to offer, I'm still chasing a Saskias BG as this year will be my first NeoHalloween :p and hoping this years will be bigger and better than before.

#2 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

Also there are currently Spring Gift Baskets floating around I am aware of 1 person getting one quite recently from a RE, although from what I read they only occur in spring and in America it would be autumn now I think.

It's spring in the southern hemisphere right now ^^
But oh boy, thanks for the heads up!! *completely forgot that Halloween existed lmao*

#3 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

I definitely wasn't the only one who read the thread title as "Pepper Your Anus"

#4 MoshZombie

MoshZombie
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:55 AM

I definitely wasn't the only one who read the thread title as "Pepper Your Anus"

hahaha :3 miaaaaaow

It's spring in the southern hemisphere right now ^^
But oh boy, thanks for the heads up!! *completely forgot that Halloween existed lmao*

No problem Turnip. It's probably my favourite holiday even though it's unofficially celebrated in my country alot of people still do. I don't care much for Christmas, Easter is alright I suppose it's the only time of year you can buy Creme Eggs xD

Edit: Oh and it's Spring here too now, I just thought the RE's would only run off U.S seasons because that's where neo is based

Edited by DekSy, 07 October 2012 - 03:56 AM.

#5 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

no you weren't. >.>

On topic; this is my second neo-halloween, I believe. I hope it isn't peppered with NC stuff like annual events normally are, is all. I don't really celebrate halloween, so I'm fairly meh about it all. Site theme is pretty awesome though.

#6 MoshZombie

MoshZombie
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

no you weren't. >.>

On topic; this is my second neo-halloween, I believe. I hope it isn't peppered with NC stuff like annual events normally are, is all. I don't really celebrate halloween, so I'm fairly meh about it all. Site theme is pretty awesome though.

I'm pretty sure they will have NC releases everyday for it, like they did with the birthday cake candles.

#7 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:20 AM

Angus peppered...strong misc reference. Ruaware?

#8 MEGAKICK

MEGAKICK
  • 75 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

Actually... I read it as "Prepare your Anus"... Guess I got a little too excited there.

#9 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Shh no tears... only dreams now.

Hoping this Neopets Halloween can live up to last year's Halloween event.

#10 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

I came here just to tell you guys this. ;u;
So glad I'm not the only one.

#11 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

One does not quote the misc while not in the misc.
BBcom

#12 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

One does not quote the misc while not in the misc.
BBcom

One quotes the misc everywhere he can quote the misc

#13 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

Far too clever you are sir

#14 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

Far too clever you are sir

Do u even lift?

#15 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

Do u even lift?

Yeah I do, what is it to you?

Edited by Adam, 08 October 2012 - 08:37 PM.

#16 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

Posted Image
Never mind....

Back on topic - Most of the Halloween stuff for NC so far is looking pretty awesome. Though, I'm hoping the Spike Cap (Looking Sharp MC) isn't retiring so that people don't have the oppurtunity to massively inflate the LE Spike Wig.

#17 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

So apparently this year's Halloween event will bring back Edolie, Camo Elephante, from the spring time. Packs and the event will be available October 12, later today most likely when the news is updated. The event will end on October 31st, as well as magnifying packs will retire, but for those with activated packs you can claim prizes up till November 7th.

So all you have to do is purchase and activate Magnifying Glasses and just search for various items within a picture. Everyone's will probably be exactly the same so a guide will pop up on JN & SN to finding specific items. If they go with a similar format to spring time then you will be able to join in whenever as long as the event starts so if you're not one for getting what will most likely end up in 1 cap sales then just wait till the end of the event to see which items you like and buy appropriate amount of packs at the end. There is going to be a bonus item if you collect all 20 days of items, but last time it was a not so great Background so who knows whether the quality of this bonus will be the same or worse.

This is an NC event so you can do this on sides as well.

Let's cross our fingers that the NP side of the Halloween festivities starts today too!

Edit: Oh yeah and that Spikey Capsule isn't retiring w00t w00t!

Edited by BluePenance, 12 October 2012 - 02:13 AM.

#18 Kuragehime

Kuragehime
  • 95 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

I have to say that the title drew me to the topic too... only if to read it again...

I love the Saskia BG! I need one for my pets too *__*

#19 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

Looks like Saskia's Cart is gonna be back again this year since they recycled the look of the Haunted Fair from last year, cept they got rid of the Petpet Graveyard and replaced it with Edolie (NC stuff)

http://www.neopets.c...n/hauntedfaire/

#20 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

Still gets me every time.

#21 KingHeisenberg

KingHeisenberg
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Edited by KingHeisenberg, 13 February 2013 - 09:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users